• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Hyenas Club New Years Picture Extravaganza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Question in did TTD Break I can tell you shy girl is a good ler and there was another there in one of the picts that could kill me at least her fingers were in the right places from what I saw lol. she was the one in black I think the first pict with the black hose as well. she looks like one hell of a ler.

Master Paladin

PS Wish I could have been there.. I hope to be at the next party TTD has.

MasterPaladin said:
The Question in did TTD Break I can tell you shy girl is a good ler and there was another there in one of the picts that could kill me at least her fingers were in the right places from what I saw lol. she was the one in black I think the first pict with the black hose as well. she looks like one hell of a ler.

Master Paladin

PS Wish I could have been there.. I hope to be at the next party TTD has.

No my friend...........I did not Break!

Then again, I don't think they really tried. There were a few no shows, ONE of which was shygirls main partner in dastardly deeds to attempt breaking me.
You should have been here. You, since you are moving west, had nothing to loose by being here but you're a wuss 🙄

See ya next time.

TTD

Little Redhead said:
Hi Nessonite,
Wow! Really great pictures! It looks like you all had a really good time. Ever since we've seen your pics. Chris (My husband) and I have been kicking ourselves for not trying to get up there. We will definatly keep an eye out for your next meeting if you don't mind a couple more ticklers/lees showing up. I know Chris would love to test a new pair of stocks he made a while back. He calls it the "foot press". I'll send a pic of it in action and you can let us know if it looks like a good design! LOL! Anyway, thanks again for the great pics, and I'm glad to see the guys got it good too! If you have any idea when you all plan on getting together again please let us know.

Toe Kisses.....Little Redhead

Redhead readhead readhead............you KNOW you are always welcome in this house! Wish you could have been here! The more ticklers/ticklees the better!
You should have a stationary cushion under the heels instead of the sponges, other than that, that piece of equiptment looks intense! Evil even! LOVE IT!
Feel free to bring it and or any other with you!
You can come on up any time. Even if it is just a few of us and NOT a main gathering.
You have my email address........contact me anytime and we will arrange something.

TTD

Damn you east coasters and all your great parties. All I have to say is I'm insanely jealous of all the attention TTD got as I would gladly take his position any day with some of those lovely ladies being the ticklers. Also want to say thanks Ness for the pictures as it's always good to see fellow members involved in their very own tickling activies. :>}

stef2dope said:
Damn you east coasters and all your great parties. All I have to say is I'm insanely jealous of all the attention TTD got as I would gladly take his position any day with some of those lovely ladies being the ticklers. Also want to say thanks Ness for the pictures as it's always good to see fellow members involved in their very own tickling activies. :>}

Well, stef2, you may have to make your way east sometime although there are semi regular get togethers out on the LEFT coast.

What's good here about the pics we took and ness posted is that there is NO doubt whatsoever about their authenticity.

We're still working on a Video too perhaps a series of vids as well.
All in due time. :happy: 🙂 😎

TTD

Ps. Thanks to all for your compliments and thanks again to Ness.

great pics of good fun. that goes to show you that some people can meet others and get friendly on this site.

Hey there, Little Redhead! 🙂 Your forum profile mentions a Yahoo group, but the link says that no such group exists. 🙁 If you do have a Yahoo group, please let us know what it is and how to join it! 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back