• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am leaving Tickle theater community because my dad and brother found emails

Let's see, I remeber reading a "defintion" of a gentleman that I happen to like. Goes something like this, "A gentleman is a man who never insults a person unintentionally." My paraphrase is that a gentleman takes responsibiltiy for his actions but remains true to himself.

I have to agree with Wade that the "exhortation of gentlemanly behavior," gets a bit much here from time to time. Everyone has their own behavior and as long as you remeber that you tend to get what you give, everything should be A-OK.

As long as you're both adults for starters too. We don't know much details. Nor what was 'discovered'. There might be good reason for her to be made to leave or she might be just shy about 'outing' herself fully.

I would be angry indeed, but to sue your own family is just being a low life.
Looks like it's typical american to exploit every situation where you can get cash.
And I taught everyone was so nice after watching Extreme Makeover Home edition 🙄 :laughing:

What can I say...*homer simpson voice* It's the american way!!!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back