• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i hate people..

Meka1

TMF Regular
just saying thanks to the dick that reposted my video all over dailymotion

happy freaking new year

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that happened. It sucks when people can't understand the wishes of producers or just folks in general and how they want their material distributed. It makes cool people like you and Papi more hesitant to do things that in the future.

Last edited:
You mean the video that you asked people not to post? What an asshole. I hope this doesnt mean you guys are done posting.

what video?Why did you put it on the internet if you didn't want people to see it?

It's not that they didn't want anybody to see it they wanted to control where it was viewed. It was just posted for a certain segment of the tickling community. That person did not have the right to post it on some video sharing site for every yutz and yahoo to see.

what video?Why did you put it on the internet if you didn't want people to see it?

obviously we wanted to share our videos with the memebers from TT, we asked many times for people to not repost it anywhere else. This was the main reason we stopped making videos before. And trust me i know that its very unlikely that we will be able to post videos here and they will never be reposted anywhere else..because you just can't really trust most people

Geez that's really a shame and it ruins the fun for everyone here.I hope whoever that person is is happy with themselves because nobody else is to pleased with their behavior I am sure.

You mean the video that you asked people not to post? What an asshole. I hope this doesnt mean you guys are done posting.

we'll always post and share our pictures, and we really truley enjoy sharing our videos we just can't have them floating all over the internet, so...i don't know i mean, its so frustrating for me. Since the video was only a feet tickling video and people couldn't really see our faces, im not as pissed off as i was the first time it happened. But then i think, does this mean that we can only post our feet tickling videos? Because some asshole will just repost it some where and i don't want someone that knows me to accidently come across it or something.

I just don't understand some people.

same here, i mean sure some people could say that i should expect this to happen, but that doesnt make it okay ya know what i mean? its just a total violation. We give our stuff away for free, and all that we ask is for it to just stay here on TT or Tmf or where ever Papi posted it. But apparently, that wont stop some people from fucking you in the ass in the end.

Scavengers and sycophants and flatterers and fools,
Pharisees and parasites and hypocrites and ghouls,
Calculating swindlers, prevaricating frauds
Perpetrating evil as they roam the Earth in hordes.
Feeding on their fellow men,
Reaping rich rewards.
Contaminating everything they see.
Corrupting honest men like me.

People are despicable creatures,
Loathesome inexplicable creatures,
Good-for-nothing kickable creatures.
I hate people! I abhor them!
When I see the indolent classes
Sitting on their indolent asses,
Gulping ale from indolent glasses,
I hate people! I detest them!
I deplore them!

I hate people! I loathe people!
I despise and abominate people!
Life is full of cretinous wretches
Earning what their sweatiness fetches,
Empty minds whose pettiness stretches
Further than I can see.
Little wonder I hate people.
And I don't care if they hate me!

Reaping rich rewards.

I deplore them!

Further than I can see.

lol, you always have some sort of come back, no matter what the topic

I try, Meka! I hope that your experience hasn't hurt you too much. If so, just let us know. We'll go rough those dudes up.

isn't that a damn shame..and you are so generous to post your videos here..ah well yes you just can't trust some people..so sorry that happened Meka...

Some clowns just have no principles, especially where material of an erotic nature is concerned. It sucks that you and Papi got violated in this way.

Jimmy James - what song was that whose lyrics you quoted?

obviously we wanted to share our videos with the memebers from TT, we asked many times for people to not repost it anywhere else. This was the main reason we stopped making videos before. And trust me i know that its very unlikely that we will be able to post videos here and they will never be reposted anywhere else..because you just can't really trust most people

Hmm. I didn't know that at all, that I could actually have the possibility of being limited to a specific area. That I feel would hopefully make everything extremely much more well and less stress inducing.
And that really bites that someone went and took advantage of your kindness. They exploited and royally screwed your generosity. But, *sigh* I guess that's why the sting's no good deed goes without punishment. It's stupid, and it's sad, and royally sucks. It is life though. Life sucks some times. 🙁

Last edited:
This is why we can't have nice things.

way to start the New Year. I'm very sorry to hear about that, but I figured it'd be a matter of time.

oh hell what happend now? i think i did see ur vid on dailymotion tho i figured u posted it there but i guess not, but sorry that happend darlin u know i love everything u n papi do, but itll be alright babe have a good weekend

tj aka cowboy

Come to think of it I say it in Dailymotion as well. That was starting to get annoying. Someone doesn't seem to care and wants to spread it anyway.

Reaping rich rewards.

I deplore them!

Further than I can see.

LMAO!

"Scrooge" with Albert Finney... This is one of my favorite songs!

I F*#%ing love that movie, every Christmas season!

Dammit that Christmas has to be over....

But enough aboutthat...

now for the wonderful Meka...

DAMN who ever did that... don't they have any shame?!

I'm sorry to say that anything posted on the internet, is fair game...

Did you manage to find the name of whoever posted it?

and is it off of DM?

one bad apple just has to ruin it for everyone! :rant:

*sigh* anyway...

The feet of Meka are treasures that can't be handled lightly by the weak. I can see why they would be posted elsewhere... 😉

Well if you ever succeed to make a point to those idiots you will receive a Nobel's prize. Even I had few hijacked videos, and those were not even the tickling kind. I mean you make video, tickling, music or any other, and you post it for people who would understand your wishes, desire etc and they take it in their greedy hands just to satisfy their need to be 'popular'.

Meka you can try this way. If you make a video ever again... and post it here... put it in zip and put some insanely large password. Give the password to the people you trust.

Yay! Ms. Val to the rescue! I'm coming in late on this, but that truly is crappy, Meka, and I hope the person that did it burns.

For what it's worth, I don't even visit Daily Motion, but I assume it's another YouTubish type of place? Anyway, doesn't change the fact that it was wrong of them...

Last edited:
this is a outrage and the hollywood brother is very pissed at this. you have been nice enough over the years here to share your life with all of us and it is very appreciated. the only thing that you ask is that it is not posted everywhere. to whoever did this, the hollywood brother is very mad. this is not right and you owe a lot more than just a apoligy to Meka. the hollywood brother just wants you to know that the hollywood brother stands behind you in this matter and is mortified that someoen would do this to you

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back