• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i hate people..

I agree with hollywoodbrothe. My opinion is that if it was the link or you gave permission to download it....one of the membervhere is taking the advantage.

Risky choice, but I think if what they're doing is going too far....don't share anymore...it may be disappointing, but I think it's for the best.

You should report the improper reposting to Dailymotion, because it is copyright infringement even if the video was never offered for sale.

Here is the place to report it: http://www.dailymotion.com/legal/copyright

Best of luck!

Both Dailymotion and Youtube take copyright infringement uber seriously so that poster will definitely find any related vids removed and possibly his or her membership nixed...

Before I say what I want to say, I want to make it clear that I 100% agree with you and Papi on this, especially in the sense that you've made it known here that you don't want ur vids shared...that being said though: it needs to be said that the internet is the internet and human nature is human nature. People have been taking clips from producers (both well known and not so much) and passing them off as their own for a long time and just because someone asks them not to does not necessarily mean they'll adhere to the request unconditionally. (i.e. I know that many people have taken the "tickletoes" clips and passed it off as "tickling my wife's feet", etc. ) I don't know how producers of clips, like you and Papi for instance, cope when you see your hard work getting continuously posted, deleted then re-posted on a public domain page for all to see and the worst thing is that enforcing copyright is pretty much relegated to deleting the clip or pics and/or cancelling membership since legal action involving the Internet is broad and without a lot of legal precedent to draw upon: Internet = global = difficult to enforce one state's laws.

I really hope that this doesn't dissuade you from posting your clips here like it has with many others, but I can definitely understand if that is the case. I hope that if whoever posted those clips just so happens to be reading this then that he or she would do the right thing and remove them if they haven't been removed already... before the copyright card is played and there's no turning back.

just saying thanks to the dick that reposted my video all over dailymotion

happy freaking new year

Don't worry Meka I'm making a call right now. Somebody's going to be involved in an "accident" soon...

:redface:, thanks everyone for all your support, atleast i know that i can trust most of the people here😉

and just for the record, we did indeed get the video removed. I guess this is just a battle that we're always going to have to fight.

Yeah I hate people too, but I hate all people, for many reasons. This is one of them. It really sucks but it sadly happens when anything is posted on the net. It's the risk you take. All you can do is just hope it doesn't find it's way back to affecting your real life somehow. But just keep fighting to keep them where you want.

I got Pitchforks, Torches and Muskets back at my place.

:::grabs shield, unsheathes sword...pulls on helmet:::

Lock and load, gentlemen...let's lay down some shillelagh law...

I guess this is just a battle that we're always going to have to fight.

Yes indeed...

You've won by getting the vid off...

But there are big losses in terms of not being able to see your wonderful vids again...

DAMMIT!

I wish you could send vids through PMs... then you could know exactly who you gave a vid to... 🙁

Damn!

I was looking forward to a follow up vid!!! :rant:

Patience dear fellow member. There will be a golden period once more and then probably we will see tons of them 🙂

I just wanted to add though that you shouldn't hate ALL people because there are some good ones out there like Izzy,Camel,Sammi,Norm,you,Roxy and many others I know.So even though their are bad people in this world you should dislike not hate (cause hate is a strong word and it can tear you apart inside)those people Meka sweetheart and I'm sorry that happened to you!

I just wanted to add though that you shouldn't hate ALL people because there are some good ones out there like Izzy,Camel,Sammi,Norm,you,Roxy and many others I know.So even though their are bad people in this world you should dislike not hate (cause hate is a strong word and it can tear you apart inside)those people Meka sweetheart and I'm sorry that happened to you!

lol i don't actually hate people, i do hate the things that people do though

*Gasps* Motha fudga...*pumps shotgun* I'm shipping up to Boston with my boys...the dropkick murphys...something tells me we found our wooden leg...

just saying thanks to the dick that reposted my video all over dailymotion

happy freaking new year

The cat in your sig....

Brown Burmese? Used to have one (of course - what other kind of cat would a Vampire like me have but a black one)

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back