• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I have a friend i think im going to get good

yesterday
I got her!!!!
she was laying on her stomach on the floor watching tv and i was on the couch and i was thinking its now or never. So I get up sit on her butt grab her feet wrestled her shoes off and grabed her ankles and pinned them to the ground. I scooted up to where i was sitting on on her ankles leaving her feet immobile. It happend so fast i was in position before she got a word in "hehe wwhat are you doing?" she said and I replied "im going to tickle the crap out of you". I look down at her socked feet making sure she couldnt get away. ( For those who will ask later she was wearing one black sock with a pink toe and heel and one pink with a black toe and heel) She started pleading "Nononononno please no" then i dig in and she goes crazy "AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOO!HHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHEEEHEHEHE" but her reaction only made me speed up. She started pounding the ground and trying to scoot forward but couldnt get away. I was laughing evilly and said something like "jess you are as bad as me! I could do this all day" She is going crazy at this point screaming "PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM GOING TO GET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR FEET ARE WORSE THAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MINE REMEMBER BHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT!!!" I just keep tickling after 20 minutes she stops begging and just laughs and laughs and laughs. after 40 minutes she pulls her feet out from under me in a last effort. she is tired at this point and i am not done I dig my fingers into her unbound feet making her crawl around the room. I grab her toes of one foot and she keeps crawling and her sock comes off. I push her butt and she falls back on her tummy and I resume my position. I scribble all ten fingers on her bare foot and she goes crazy then i do the same to her socked one she still goes crazy. I was in complete ler mode i did everything from this little piggy to which one tickles more. I got her for a hour and 15 minutes. when i was done she said she was going to get me soon and i said bring it we chilled for a while and then she went home cause she was sleepy i must of wore her out haha.

what do you guys think of my ler time i even took her sock off well on accident but i got her worse than she ever got me hehe im proud

Hehehe, Congrats sweety.x3

Sounds like a blast! :happy: Everything comes full-circle, then, hmm? Hehe...

thanks guys im still proud she is still saying she is going to get me the suspense is killing me!!

Ok a week ago my friend jess finally got me back. me and my friend jess and her boy friend were sitting on the couch i was wearing pj pants and night shirt and plain white ankle socks. we were telling him about me tickling jess's feet for a hour and he was all like how about you get her back? He grabs me wraps his arms and legs around me and jess pulls my feet into her lap im completely immobile and im freaking out "NO NO DONT JESS PLEASE IM SORRRRRY !!!" She dosent listen at all and just wiggles her fingers a inch away from my feet and says "look im not even touching her and she scrunches up her feet shes going to get it good dont let her go no matter what she deserves this" her boy friend agrees and keeps ahold of me while she lets loose scribbling her finger on my right socked foot and i lose it HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO NOOOOO PLEASE I CANT TAKE IT HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. she begins to play this little piggie and tells me if i tell her to keep tickling she will stop and when i say it she just goes harder. that continued for like 30 mins until her boy friend brought me to the floor and sat on my legs and held my ankles down with his hands and said "get both feet i onder if it tickles more with the sock on or off" so jess took my left sock off and tickled alternating from foot to foot to find out after 30 mins they figured out it was my socked foot so she tickled it with all ten finger for 12 mins and then they finally let me go and i got up stuck my tounge out and ran to my room locked the door and went to sleep they wore me out.

Ok a week ago my friend jess finally got me back. me and my friend jess and her boy friend were sitting on the couch i was wearing pj pants and night shirt and plain white ankle socks. we were telling him about me tickling jess's feet for a hour and he was all like how about you get her back? He grabs me wraps his arms and legs around me and jess pulls my feet into her lap im completely immobile and im freaking out "NO NO DONT JESS PLEASE IM SORRRRRY !!!" She dosent listen at all and just wiggles her fingers a inch away from my feet and says "look im not even touching her and she scrunches up her feet shes going to get it good dont let her go no matter what she deserves this" her boy friend agrees and keeps ahold of me while she lets loose scribbling her finger on my right socked foot and i lose it HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO NOOOOO PLEASE I CANT TAKE IT HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. she begins to play this little piggie and tells me if i tell her to keep tickling she will stop and when i say it she just goes harder. that continued for like 30 mins until her boy friend brought me to the floor and sat on my legs and held my ankles down with his hands and said "get both feet i onder if it tickles more with the sock on or off" so jess took my left sock off and tickled alternating from foot to foot to find out after 30 mins they figured out it was my socked foot so she tickled it with all ten finger for 12 mins and then they finally let me go and i got up stuck my tounge out and ran to my room locked the door and went to sleep they wore me out.

Sounds like a fun story. So you're more ticklish with socks on eh? *Makes note*😉

Oh, but he makes notes on basically EVERYTHING! Just kinda' glad I've had so long a break that I'm not sure if my memory's accurate or not. 😉

Wow,that was good revenge,well played.You should get some of her other areas next time.Like her stomach and sides!

You should get her back really bad tie her down and use baby oil and your nails,maybe a comb or hairbrush,feather even.Do it to her for like 2 hours

congradulations sockticklingirl! I knew you had a lil ler in you lol...now if you have long enough hair, you could've used in on her accidentally bare foot or even inbetween her toes...that always gets me....

as i type she is tied to her bed she was taking a nap (fully clothed kind of drunk passed out) well i tied a knot around each ankle and put the rope under the the foot of the bed by the wooden frame so it wont pop out. she woke up and i had to wrestle her arms and did the same she asked what in the hell are you doing and i said im going to tickle you alot and she started begging then i walked away put a cover over her and got on here to tell you guys ill be back in a hour or two hehe

Time to invest in some feathers i think - you need to get her good and take your time - ebay do loads of cheap feathers.... i've invested in some for 2009 because i may have a wiling victim.

I know it's an old Q. but i find making a slip-knot in some sturdy rope is a quick effective way of trapping some1 - just loop it round their ankles and slide the knot up to their ankles tight - wrap it round a few times and loop the rope through and pull tight (or leave a longer piece at the end of your knot and you can link the two together at the end of the process)

Oh and please do give us a nice update on how you tickled your tied up friend and for how long? 😉

well im done I got her good her is the details

I walked in pulled the blanket revealing my victim wearing jeans a black t shirt converse shoes with socks underneath. as soon as i remove the blanket she starts begging "PLEASE NO I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO tAKE IT DONT!!!" Without saying any thing i lift her shirt over her tummy and drive my face into her tummy blowing perhaps the greatest rasberry in history. while doing that i place my hands on her sides. I straddle her and go crazy on her sides pits and belly. She loses it "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAOHGAHAHAHAHAHD NOOOOO!!!! GET OFFF UNTIE HWEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEEHEHEH MEHEHEHEHEHE!!!! I keep the upperboddy assault going for like 15 mins and then i get up like im done and say "I guess i can untie yoooooooooouuuur shoe laces"and she begs You have done enough NO MORE PLEASE!!!" I slowly untie each and remove them both revealing yellow socks with pink heels and toes. I pull back the toes of one foot and go crazy and you should have heard her laugh scream and seen her head shake from side to side and feet twich. I then do the same to her other foot and then i sit at the foot of the bed and let loose on both socked feet and she says something like "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUR DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT PLEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHSE!!!!" and of course i keep going i take one sock off and tickle each foot to see if she is like me and the sock tickle more well it seems about equal neither foot much different so i guesse shes weird like me haha. but when i put a feather in between her bare foots toes she lost it so i twisted some and left it there while i tickled her socked foot some more the whole tim i tickled her socked foot she shakes the bare one and the feather keeps tickling hehe. I tickled her feet for like 30 mins and untied her she looked so pitiful i had to give her a break but then i jumped on her ankles and got her a few mins the old fashioned way. after it was over i asked if she was pissed and she said no she had been trying to think of a way to do the same thing to me and she said she would get this guy i like to help her get me back

so this thread may never end haha

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back