• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I know what's coming F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
You didn't think that Theresa would get in The Humbler and only get her feet tickled, did you! How could anyone resist her tickish pits, Brooke definitely cannot! Theresa knows exactly what is coming, and she is hysterical before Brooke even puts a finger on her!

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

I've been waiting to see Theresa's body and she does not disappoint. She is really sexy. I hope you explore her belly and belly button.

You didn't think that Theresa would get in The Humbler and only get her feet tickled, did you! How could anyone resist her tickish pits, Brooke definitely cannot! Theresa knows exactly what is coming, and she is hysterical before Brooke even puts a finger on her!

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Hysterical is an understatement! Her face was so red! She's got that unfortunate (well... for her, at leats) "Too-cute-for-mercy" look when she's tickled!
Great stuff as always, Tommy!:ty:

I've been waiting to see Theresa's body and she does not disappoint. She is really sexy. I hope you explore her belly and belly button.

We tried, there are some rapsberries in the video which are effective, but her navel itself is not very ticklish, just her sides, ribs and armpits. And her inner thighs Brooke discovered!

JEEZ FRIGGIN' LOUISE!!!

Theresa is so damn hot! She SO gets an 'A+'!!!

I'm glad she keeps coming back for more , Tickle Abuse ... she's easily one of your best.

Thanks for posting the clip.

I like hers laugh hahahha. She is the "teacher" ? from other clip?

Hey tommy you think it would be possible to bring Sabrina back and have Brooke Lickle and Tickle her?? That would make my life! lol (Maybe even a double team with tasha 😉

Wow! This must be your best clip in a long time. And that's considering most of your clips are already awesome. I love her reactions and her laughter. She is my most favorite model on your site. Thanks for bringing her back.

Hey, I just got this clip from your member site and I had to reply to this thread because I loved this clip. I think Theresa's clips never disappoint me anyway. And Brooke does a great job, she even did one armpit raspberry (more would have been even better!). By the way, most of your clips including this one are clearly edited throughout the clip several times. I mean it is clear that one scene ends for some reason and another starts immediately. So, I wanted to suggest to have some sort of behind the scenes clip section where people can see how these clips are filmed. I would personally be interested in seeing the full story including the parts that had to be taken out. For example, there is one scene in this clip that starts in the middle of the clip where Theresa says "Not yet!" asking Brooke to stop for a while but we don't get to see what was going on before this that leads to her saying this. Of course many behind-the-scene moments may not be appropriate to be included for sale (for many reasons) but some clips of that sort could actually be pretty interesting and hopefully improve your sales. Just a thought.

Hey, I just got this clip from your member site and I had to reply to this thread because I loved this clip. I think Theresa's clips never disappoint me anyway. And Brooke does a great job, she even did one armpit raspberry (more would have been even better!). By the way, most of your clips including this one are clearly edited throughout the clip several times. I mean it is clear that one scene ends for some reason and another starts immediately. So, I wanted to suggest to have some sort of behind the scenes clip section where people can see how these clips are filmed. I would personally be interested in seeing the full story including the parts that had to be taken out. For example, there is one scene in this clip that starts in the middle of the clip where Theresa says "Not yet!" asking Brooke to stop for a while but we don't get to see what was going on before this that leads to her saying this. Of course many behind-the-scene moments may not be appropriate to be included for sale (for many reasons) but some clips of that sort could actually be pretty interesting and hopefully improve your sales. Just a thought.

Good idea, I have another camera that I was planning on letting one of the models use to film exactly what you are interested in. Next week I have a pretty big shoot, it would be perfect to try it out then.

Delicious!

Oh helllllllllllllll yeah. Shame there wasn't any baby oil being used in *THIS* one, too! 😉

Good idea, I have another camera that I was planning on letting one of the models use to film exactly what you are interested in. Next week I have a pretty big shoot, it would be perfect to try it out then.

Cool! It will be interesting to see how it comes out. Can't wait to watch it.

I want to know how long till we see the teacher again. tickling a class of naughty girls lol

Brooke and Theresa

Thanks for the hot preview clip. Not that I had anything against her, but the more I see of Brooke as both tickler and ticklee, the more I like her. Brooke's now one of my favorite Tickle Abuse models.

Ms. Thirtysomethingelse Theresa won me from the start. I hope she does not go the way of some other great gals you've had who seemed to disappear faster than the preview clip lasted.

Applying for a job!

Hey guys, what do I have to do to apply for a job as a fierce,merciless and imaginative tickler for your films???

Enlightened:seesaw::yayzorz::mwahaha::mwahaha:

We tried, there are some rapsberries in the video which are effective, but her navel itself is not very ticklish, just her sides, ribs and armpits. And her inner thighs Brooke discovered!

Ya see? Told you that spot could be a goldmine. So does this mean inner thigh tickling clips are coming soon? Cause if there's anyone I would love see inner thigh tickled, it's my favorite teacher Theresa! 🙂

thersa is still hot and sexy! i love her laugh and body. she can keep all her clothes on except her shoes and socks. she would have to be barefoot. then i would tickle her forever! wow!

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back