• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I made my first Tickling Video ...? F/F Mad Scientist Lady

LisaLisaJam

TMF Regular
Hey look!
I hired two models and in the basement I filmed my first tickling video!
LOL
No? You're saying I didn't? Oh. Sorry. My bad.

Caption: Don't you hate it when a certifiable nut case blonde woman abducts you into her basement and then tickles you senseless with technology!
It's a real bummer when that happens.

Attachments

nice lol ha.
Haha. I love how wacko the blonde behaves, with her face twitching and all. Can you imagine really actually looking out from inside the tube and realizing she controls what you feel and if you ever get to leave? A bit frightening. But but it tickles so good!

Greta video! Looks like Caroline from 2 Broke Girls haha. The thigh tickling belt is a clever idea, such a crazy scientist tickling a poor test subject

My prediction is that in about 2 years "everyone" will be a video producer. AI will allow it to happen. People will be able to create their own special scene that appeals to them.
Yet at the same time the current video producers with money to invest, will make better quality AI videos in general. They won't be investing in models and sets anymore. This is going to be exciting times for tickling "videos."

What do you think this new video AI is going to bring about?

I think that AI videos and producers can coexist with one another, so long as they don’t cross over too much. If AI starts using models’ faces or clips from tickle producers for examples that can become an issue, and if video producers start adding more AI to there videos it might turn people away from their videos. If the two recognize each other as separate works that will still continue to have viable markets for viewers and buyers, then I think we will all be just fine.

Yes. But ya gotta admit there will be less and less models hired for "real" in person video shoots than in the past. The internet will be even more flooded with tickling content once everyone can make a little cute video at their computer just by typing words. It's gonna really change things.

What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back