• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i need a daddy...

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
sniffs...having bad nightmares..waking up way too early...i need a daddy...

damn i've been having wicked nightmares the last few nights..i really really should try and write them down..as they are wayyyyyy better than anything Stephen King can conjure up...

when i was small i would go to daddy when a bad dream hit me...now if i go to hubby, he grunts a bit, says what's wrong..then rolls over and commences snoring...sighs...

They tend to hit me in waves, too. I swear, they can last up to a week or so, and it really makes me not wanna sleep. It's a bitch not having anyone you can really go to for comfort when it happens.

No Regrets

90% of a nightmares are almost always a repressed regret... Have few regrets and you will have fewer nightmares... Maybe regretting getting married to inconsiderate hubby??? 🙁

90% of a nightmares are almost always a repressed regret... Have few regrets and you will have fewer nightmares... Maybe regretting getting married to inconsiderate hubby??? 🙁

no no no no no..for the most part he is great..he just is rather grumpy when asleep...and aren't we all inconsiderate at times?? lol o and there are many things i regret, but i can't dwell on them now..but thanks madddoggg lol

Sammi yes i've been having nightmares all week..this morning was unusually bad..

I can dress in drag, and spritz myself with cologne...I've been told I'm good at post-nightmare-cuddling...just don't have the appropriate biological equipment to be "daddy".

But I agree with writing your dreams down...sometimes, on paper, they are less threatening. And, who knows? Maybe you will create the next horror thriller...?

Try reading Clive Barker and then you will have nightmares...
Why don't I get nightmares... I love nightmares... I always like conquering some newly developed fear.

Try reading Clive Barker and then you will have nightmares...
Why don't I get nightmares... I love nightmares... I always like conquering some newly developed fear.

you would hmm not like my nightmares..some border on the sacreligious..sighs..i hate those..and some are weird..like mom not dying after all..and i mean there had been a funeral and everything..but then there she was..like some huge cruel trick on me..

i would write them down..but dreams are so complicated and complex and surreal that i find it hard to connect the different segments of the dreams into something i can remember to write.. at this moment one scene from a dream i had last night just hit me .. it's so weird..

i believe Edgar Allen Poe wrote down his nightmares..of course many of his were opium induced..

Isabeau... trust me that my nightmares are made from freakiest things you couldn't imagine. I have daily thoughts that would make you hair rise, but unfortunately I am no were close enough to Duke Diablo 🙂

you would hmm not like my nightmares..some border on the sacreligious..sighs..i hate those..and some are weird..like mom not dying after all..and i mean there had been a funeral and everything..but then there she was..like some huge cruel trick on me...

OK this is my point... Something you regret not telling or doing with mom, she visits you in the nightmares to allow you to tell/do the things that were not done during life... Regret comes in many forms and the ones repressed and forgotten by the Ego is still lurking in the deep subconscious...

OK this is my point... Something you regret not telling or doing with mom, she visits you in the nightmares to allow you to tell/do the things that were not done during life... Regret comes in many forms and the ones repressed and forgotten by the Ego is still lurking in the deep subconscious...

ahh but it would take too long a time and frankly it's probably too personal a thing to say about what happened with mom etc...if you would like to really know pm me..

age please?? i refuse to call anyone Daddy under the age of 26 lol...

and Camel that sounds like an offer too good to refuse...thanks..

Just made it in the age bracket!!! *yesssssssss!!!!!*

Hey, anytime...plus, I'll give you that foot massage you need...I'm a PT...I've been told I've got excellent hands...😉:feather::greenstar:feather:😛

So... Camel... since you're within that age bracket, we can all call you daddy? 😉

I think the avenue of writing down your dreams after you've had them, no matter how implausible they may be, could help a bit. And that really sucks not having anyone to share with. 🙁
I also believe the act of writing down your dreams is... Yungyin, or some name name of a philosopher that sounds like that. Many people study the act of doing that, and then later finding out the meaning behind them all.

Just made it in the age bracket!!! *yesssssssss!!!!!*

Hey, anytime...plus, I'll give you that foot massage you need...I'm a PT...I've been told I've got excellent hands...😉:feather::greenstar:feather:😛

yippeee you can be my female Daddy..uh does that make sense??? :shock:

Daddy Camel...it's got a nice ring to it...

Sammi--you can call me daddy, too...😉

Ha...I am officially the Female Daddy of the forum...huzzah!!!

mmm nice...but pulease i will not be the mommy of the forum...grrrrrrrr lol

Who's my daddy? Camel's my daddy! 😀

So... can I borrow the keys to the car and stay out until midnight?

Only if I get to come and party with you! Here, let Daddy show you how to properly roll a blunt...😉

This is the kind of fem father/daughter bonding I missed out on in my youth. I love you, daddy!

This is the kind of fem father/daughter bonding I missed out on in my youth. I love you, daddy!

Me too...that's why I vote we make up for lost time...:feather::greenstar:leaf::greenstar::feather:

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back