• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i need a daddy...

awww look what i started....isn't this just too sweet for words???

I'd offer, but this Daddy has his hands full with his two little ones as it is...

Besides, I think Camel and I's parenting philosophies are about 179 degrees opposite...lol
Sammie will probably prefer hers to mine...I'd end up bad cop to her good cop...

No offense, Hawk, but I already dealt with 25 years of a father in whose eyes I can do no right. I think I deserve one I can toke out with now. 😉 It's not a "bad cop" thing, it's just that I've been there.

So Camel, let's bring on the wincest. 😀

No toking with my legal babies (biological or otherwise) down the road...at least, not until they are 18.

As for Daddy's girls on the Theater...well, it's parental bonding at its finest...😉

And a little good cop bad cop could be fun!!!

Isabeau,

You think you have had some nightmares. My psychiatrist put me on a medicine (whose name I forget) that caused nightmares that were extremely vivid. It wasn't the frightening power of the dreams that upset me, it was the fact that I could not separate the dreams from real life. I would think about the dreams and it was like they were real life. Very upsetting! I told Doc that I had to get off of that one.

I hope you find a way to get through this period of bad dreams. Just remember that is all they are, dreams. Not real, not prophetic, just dreams!

Good luck and God bless!

No toking with my legal babies (biological or otherwise) down the road...at least, not until they are 18.

As for Daddy's girls on the Theater...well, it's parental bonding at its finest...😉

And a little good cop bad cop could be fun!!!

Mmmm... And I have been a little delinquent lately. Maybe some bad cop oughta come down on my case. 😉

Isabeau,

You think you have had some nightmares. My psychiatrist put me on a medicine (whose name I forget) that caused nightmares that were extremely vivid. It wasn't the frightening power of the dreams that upset me, it was the fact that I could not separate the dreams from real life. I would think about the dreams and it was like they were real life. Very upsetting! I told Doc that I had to get off of that one.

I hope you find a way to get through this period of bad dreams. Just remember that is all they are, dreams. Not real, not prophetic, just dreams!

Good luck and God bless!

yes yes i always say that to myself when i wake up...not real...not prophetic..just dreams..i actually solved one dream in a dream and i no longer have that particular nightmare..thank you...and yikes...hmm that's a shame about your med...i remember my sister as a child had asthma, and the med she was taking caused her to hallucinate...poor thing..

and Jimmy James and Sammi girl....you two behave lol..must i spank you both???? hmm can i??

Hey I know I'm not a male but if you need someone for comfort purposes from a nightmare you can PM me anytime and you can talk to me about them. I will try my darndest to help you cheer up and be happy.^.^

Hey I know I'm not a male but if you need someone for comfort purposes from a nightmare you can PM me anytime and you can talk to me about them. I will try my darndest to help you cheer up and be happy.^.^

aww that is sooo super sweet...as you are anyway..thank you hon...i might sometime..especially in the future if what i think is going to happen, happens..xoxo...

and Sammi you are not kidding..that poor guy has no rhythm whatsoever hehe..

aww that is sooo super sweet...as you are anyway..thank you hon...i might sometime..especially in the future if what i think is going to happen, happens..xoxo...

and Sammi you are not kidding..that poor guy has no rhythm whatsoever hehe..

I will be open to talk to you with always honey. Just don't be hesitant to drop me a PM if something comes up.~;;She smiled and hugged her;;~ I hope I can make her smile.x3

I'd be happy to assist if you'd like Isabeau. I have only one nightmare a year, and it is incredibly scarey. I'd like to help as best i can. Please, PM me anyitme you wish. I'll also attempt to make the nightmare funny...if i can. RAWR!

isabeau, I'm not on every day, but anytime you need a listening ear, I'm a PM away.

ok...aww thanks...this is a really terrific place..ya know??

Oh, I totally know. The furniture could be a bit more feng shui, and the walls are entirely the wrong color, and don't EVEN get me started on the carpeting.

But yeah, this is a really terrific place.

No offense, Hawk, but I already dealt with 25 years of a father in whose eyes I can do no right. I think I deserve one I can toke out with now. 😉 It's not a "bad cop" thing, it's just that I've been there.

So Camel, let's bring on the wincest. 😀

Don't worry. If you had been my daughter, you would been praised and loved on often, just as my little lady is. Firm, fair, but loving is my method.

Yeah, Camel...some 'good cop, bad cop' does sound fun about now...heheheheh

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back