• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I scared the old lady next door today!

SheDevil1

Okay, I didn't like intentionally scare her, but I did anyway! Who wants to hear how? Nobody? Well too bad, I'm gonna tell you anyway!
So anyway....whenever my parents leave the house, I have this habit of turning the volume up on everything, which today was the TV. But, I had also happened to be playing Mortal Kombat! And as you know, Mortal Kombat = loud and drawn out screams of bloody murder, literally. So, imagine that on max volume, and imagine being a fuckin'......300 year old lady. Yeah, that would scare the piss out of you too! So I'm playin, and I'm biting people's heads off, and getting them impaled on spikes....hehe, so she can hear all the screaming next door. So guess what? The phone rings. She calls my house, and then the conversation goes like this:

Old lady: Hellloooooo? (I assume she talks in a drawn-out manner cuz she's like 800 years old and is on every medication you can think of)
Me: Hi?
Old lady: Looooorreenaaaa?
Me: Yes?
Old lady: Are youuu okaaaay?
Me: Me, yeah I'm fine! Why?
Old lady: Oooohhh....I heeaard screeaaming! I didn't knooow if it was yoouu or the TEEEVEE!
Me: hahaha.....no, I'm fine
Old lady: Ooooh, oookay, welll, goodbye...
Me: Goodbye.

Yeah.....so she calls back like 2 hours later when my father is home, and she tells him "I thought I could hear somebody getting murdered! I dooon't want yoour daughter to think I'm some kind of busybody thooouugh...."

Maybe next time my parents aren't home, I'll throw a "screaming fit" like an enraged 8 year old and see what happens, hehehe 😉

Or you could find someone to tickle you so she'll go..

"Old Lady: Loooooooooorreeeeeenaaaaa?

"Me: Yes?

Old Lady: I heeeerrrd craaaazzyyy laughun over dere!!

LOLOLOL!!!

Iluv2btickled said:
Or you could find someone to tickle you so she'll go..

"Old Lady: Loooooooooorreeeeeenaaaaa?

"Me: Yes?

Old Lady: I heeeerrrd craaaazzyyy laughun over dere!!

LOLOLOL!!!
Lol maybe it could be you! Or...I could tickle you, either way works for me. 🙂

Sounds like a plan to me! Mind you, although I love it, I do tickle back. 😉

For shame, Ms. SheDevil, for shame. But, what can I say...you are earning your 'horns' now aren't you? 😛

Bout damn time! Lol. I always wanted a pair of horns. Literally, I think I'd look cute with a pair of horns protruding from my skull 🙂

If only we could see a picture of you. One of us artists could probably draw a realistic pair of horns on you with a photo-edit. LOL ^^

Then do it. I should very much like to see it, I'm sure we all would. Although that could be getting into your privacy, so its all up to you really.

Nah, invading my privacy would go beyond seeing my face, which I won't talk about. lol. But it's not like I have any worries of being stalked....but hey, if anybody DOES want to stalk me, feel free! No, I don't think anybody here is dumb enough to do that....hehe >=)

Well, Illinois is too far to be stalking you anyways. If you were a neighborhood chick, maybe. Although I'd probably be caught. I've never stalked anyone before. Can someone teach me how? LOL Kidding. ^^

"Where in the world is Maddam Nesso-niiiite, Maddam Nessonite! Where on earth could she be-eeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!" *Carmen SanDiego theme song switched around*

LOL ^________^

how come kidnappings/stalking like this has never happened? Never has a woman been kidnapped and tickled to death. Atleast not to my knowledge...lol

how come kidnappings/stalking like this has never happened? Never has a woman been kidnapped and tickled to death. Atleast not to my knowledge...lol

Did I mention Im a man, too?
*hides*

Its just not popular. When people kidnap someone all they care about is the money, to hell with tickling the person. Like you can say "give me the million or I'll tickle your daughter!"

"No! Please! Don't do that to my daughter! I'll do anything you want! Anything! Just please...spare her!"

I wouldn't want the money, just the daughter! Come on man, it would be perfect..and easy! Ya dress in all black, and go 'lurking' around at night. Find a pretty girl, chloroform her, and bring her back to your 'dungeon'...lol. Then you tie her up, wake her up, tickle the shit out of her for a few hours, chloroform her again, and then drop her off on some street corner.....0=)

No no...the nice thing to do would be to drop her off at her doorstep with a "thanks for your time ma'am".

Now thats a class act! LOL

I should do that! I've got some duct tape, and I'm sure I can get some chloroform. Now....to find out where my Social Studies teacher from High School lived...oh she was a pretty little thing hehehe 😀
(Where's the evil, horned red smiley face when you need him?)

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back