• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I thought maybe I should make a topic about my game.

Sorry to bump a thread,BUT it is still a thread worth bumping. Just wanted to say thank you for this game! I love it! And even if more doesn't come out for this it's still a great game as is, never had any problems and loved every second. So, thank you once again!

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I think the only thing I never got around to adding was game overs for the lamp item for each individual party member. In retrospect, it doesn't seem like much.

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I think the only thing I never got around to adding was game overs for the lamp item for each individual party member. In retrospect, it doesn't seem like much.

Regardless, it was still great.

So a few days ago I drew some art related to the game. It kinda bothered me that no majuik had a profile picture, and all people had to work with were these little sprites for a strange, new race. So I drew one. Instead of updating the game to maybe slide some art in there, I'll just post it here. Enjoy.

View attachment 341774

So a few days ago I drew some art related to the game. It kinda bothered me that no majuik had a profile picture, and all people had to work with were these little sprites for a strange, new race. So I drew one. Instead of updating the game to maybe slide some art in there, I'll just post it here. Enjoy.

View attachment 341774

orc girl?

Have you ever considered making an Adventure/Dating RPG game using the main protagonists from this game as well some other characters you can think of as choices for companionship?

Pfffffhfhfhfhfhf..... So I downloaded the game, and booted it up.. Okay, lemme just tell you the whole story...

Once I started the game up for the first time, I was asked to pick between "New Game" or "Load Game". Since I still haven't figured out what a "Load Game" is (I always stay away from them because they sound like math games. Come to think of it... Why do almost ALL games these days have those stupid little math games in the main menu?) I decided to click on "New Game". The game then began to give me the most cringe worthy disclaimer I've ever heard in my life. After that fiasco was over, I was asked if I was 18 or older. This is one I had to REALLY think about. Here's how my thought process went:

Hmmm.... This again...

I only have two choices, so I can't say I'm eleventy twelve like I always do.

I guess I should pick "Yes I'm 18"

*moves the mouse over my selection*

*my eyes narrow*

No... That's exactly what they're expecting.

*Clicks "I'm younger than 18"*

The game then delves into an extended conversation about how it is indeed fun to build massive towers out of mega blocks in my living room, then asks me to go play with my legos that it somehow inexplicably knew I had.

I had the odd feeling it had just changed the subject away from something important...

It then dropped me back into the main menu to repeat the whole sodding process over again.

I'm stuck. If I click "I'm older than 18" I'd surely be walking straight into their trap. But If I click "Younger than 18", It takes me in a circle.

What should I do????

Last edited:
Have you ever considered making an Adventure/Dating RPG game using the main protagonists from this game as well some other characters you can think of as choices for companionship?

I dunno, I'm not sure how big the demand would be for another game. I know I alienate a lot of people by only doing feet. And then I think a lot of people lost interest after not enjoying the first few releases of this game.

Pfffffhfhfhfhfhf..... So I downloaded the game, and booted it up.. Okay, lemme just tell you the whole story...

Once I started the game up for the first time, I was asked to pick between "New Game" or "Load Game". Since I still haven't figured out what a "Load Game" is (I always stay away from them because they sound like math games. Come to think of it... Why do almost ALL games these days have those stupid little math games in the main menu?) I decided to click on "New Game". The game then began to give me the most cringe worthy disclaimer I've ever heard in my life. After that fiasco was over, I was asked if I was 18 or older. This is one I had to REALLY think about. Here's how my thought process went:

Hmmm.... This again...

I only have two choices, so I can't say I'm eleventy twelve like I always do.

I guess I should pick "Yes I'm 18"

*moves the mouse over my selection*

*my eyes narrow*

No... That's exactly what they're expecting.

*Clicks "I'm younger than 18"*

The game then delves into an extended conversation about how it is indeed fun to build massive towers out of mega blocks in my living room, than asks me to go play with my legos that it somehow inexplicably knew I had.

I had the odd feeling it had just changed the subject away from something important...

It then dropped me back into the main menu to repeat the whole sodding process over again.

I'm stuck. If I click "I'm older than 18" I'd surely be walking straight into their trap. But If I click "Younger than 18", It takes me in a circle.

What should I do????

You should go around in more circles. Wheeeee!

I dunno, I'm not sure how big the demand would be for another game.

I demand it! :stickout

What should I do????

Walk into their trap. Softly, with great caution. They are distracted by the laughters of many innocent girls being tickle-tortured on their feet. They will not see you coming until it is too late.

I dunno why you're so hard on yourself. Despite a few glitches, the game was great and, I thought, successful, especially for your first game. It had a few glitches like all new games do, but you did a bang-up job.

Walk into their trap. Softly, with great caution. They are distracted by the laughters of many innocent girls being tickle-tortured on their feet. They will not see you coming until it is too late.

But. But. But.... IT'S A TRAP!!

Besides, what do I do once I'm there? It's not like I know where to go after that. It's dark in there.

I dunno, I'm not sure how big the demand would be for another game. I know I alienate a lot of people by only doing feet. And then I think a lot of people lost interest after not enjoying the first few releases of this game.!

Do it! I fucking loved this one (especially Lockelle). I reckon you'd be able to pull off another great tale!

I dunno, I'm not sure how big the demand would be for another game. I know I alienate a lot of people by only doing feet. And then I think a lot of people lost interest after not enjoying the first few releases of this game.

Demand is definitely there.

I think the illusion of people showing more support for some of the other stuff is that releases come in smaller increments. This translates to more posts, since there're posts at each increment, but it doesn't necessarily amount to a greater love of the work itself.

I liked your game. I would like it if you made another. I don't think I'm alone in this.

Do it! I fucking loved this one (especially Lockelle). I reckon you'd be able to pull off another great tale!

Lockelle had some energetic dialog, but her inability to...I don't know, tone it down (since she was always so "on") during her scenes kind of made it difficult for me to enjoy them.

Last edited:
I think the illusion of people showing more support for some of the other stuff is that releases come in smaller increments. This translates to more posts, since there're posts at each increment, but it doesn't necessarily amount to a greater love of the work itself.

Very true words my friend! It means that people are always eager to see what is happening next with their beloved characters, but they have to wait for the next installment which builds hype a little bit. Where as when a game is all released in one, the player needs only finish the game to find out.

A full release is nice on the player as it means that they decide their own pacing, an incremental one is kinda cruel since they don't get to choose if they want to pace themselves XD

Kinda only sorta half sure what the conversation is about, but I suspect it regards a new game.

Firstly, DO IT.

Secondly, Pleas for the sweet mercy of jesus..

TAKE THE "SURRENDER" BUTTON OUT OF THE LIST OF SKILLS!!!!

I'm only level three and I've already lost count of how many times I accidentally surrendered.

... It wouldn't be as much of an issue if the combat was turn based, but it's semi-real-time. Every second counts, and while you're trying to race through your list of skills, It's extremely easy to go past the skill you want, and click enter without realizing you're on the wrong skill, then watching all your characters implode, then stuffing crackers into my mouth to suppress a fit of rage for the third time that hour, then getting even madder because my cat won't leave me the hell alone and he smells bad and ruins my happy place because I'm currently gagging on the smell of the uncovered dooty he just left in the other room because he's an ass like that and combined with his horrible BO makes me go and feed him to get him out of my space and completely shatters my immersion because he then comes to take an uncovered dooky again and then lay down and finally leave me alone but coming back for more when I realize he went and layed on my bed and drooled all over my blankets leaving a putrid smell preventing me from sleeping that night until I wake up to find he came back in the middle of then night and smells even worse and comes up to me and headbutts my nose to get my attention and then sneezes into my eyes and walking away ruining my morning.

No I don't know what I'm on about, go away.

I totally support another game XD This one was great with the story and writing especially. Feet are totally awesome also so im sure I will enjoy any games you happen to create :lol

I just disvovered this game two days ago and I think it is the best tickling game out there!
Nothing is better than long feet getting tickled! XD

Demand is definitely there.

I second that. Many things make it difficult to compare the level of popularity of different games; for example I remember that Maria's Tickly Doom was released very close to one of Screamer's game (not sure but I think it was "A Witch's Laugh"...) and was not preannounced to the community in advance, while many authors usually do so (event months before release), like Screamer himself. Not to mention that MTD was released all at once, without any teaser for future chapters or content, and we even had almost immediately a pretty good walktrough that killed off the usual 50 pages of online questions, answers and off topics that focus the attention of users in the following month. I think it was actually quite a loved game... it simply caused a less "visible" reaction.

Thanks everyone for the support. I guess I could consider making another game in the future.

It says that the ending walkthrough is the old one, is there a new one? Also when Mefika kisses you, does that add any points to any ending? It's not one of the events that affect the ending in the old walkthrough.

It seems my comment has caused a discussion.

excellent-frog.jpg

Last edited:
It says that the ending walkthrough is the old one, is there a new one? Also when Mefika kisses you, does that add any points to any ending? It's not one of the events that affect the ending in the old walkthrough.

No, I don't think there was a new one. The only new endings are the challenge based things I mentioned in the update log.

Let's see . . . Ah yes, I did miss the kiss. Kissing her adds 20 to wedding. Pulling away adds 10 to wedding and 25 to revenge.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back