• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If given the chance, would you star in a tickle video?

I'd rather be the creative force behind the camera. One of these days, God willing, I will be.

Yes. I've done a couple with a mask.

Filmed one without, but have never shown it to anyone. Still debating....lol.

Family awkwardness can be a real motivator. but I'll probably give in, and be that "freak who tickles women" that gets pointed at...lol

CJ

my wife and I quite like the idea of her being tickled/orgasmed whilst she's spreadeagled to a 'rack' in just her pants. Vibratored and tickled by two other women.....

If I were not planning on running for government office than Id do it in a heartbeat. I'm sure you guys know how the media in this country(United States) is. The moment media gets hold of it, no one cares about my views or my policies. They will be more interested in my fetish which has absolutely nothing to do with the campaign, politics can be a petty game. If you're opponent can find something to distract voters, they will use it.

I've been asked (though how seriously that was I'm not sure!) and I said no.

That covers that!

I wouldn't. But, it isn't for fear of it being WATCHED.

Its for fear of knowing that there would (hopefully, I'd at least hope the producer made some cash) be thousands of people getting off to my picture.

I don't know, its that fine line, I'd want the promoter to make tons of money, but I wouldn't want to be eye-candy for jerkin's.

Hmmm. Well, maybe. If it was the sort of video that nobody I know would see, then sure. xD I don't really care if strangers get off to me being tickled (not that they would, I'm also very unphotogenic), but I do care if people I know find out about my fetish. I would really mind if it was my close friends watching it, because I know they would love me anyway, but I don't want something like that making an impression on people who don't know me that well. Or worse, people I don't know now, but who I'll meet in the future.

I would love to be a ler in one. Maybe someday if I wish hard enough.

Only in the style of the great Anthony Lawton from those old Calstar tickle vids, as a character in disguise, lightening things up with comedy, and maybe in a sketch derived from my comics, with me dressed as an eccentric professor. All I would need is a receptive Lucy Collett or Sammy Braddy in PVC contour suits, KY jelly and an array of ostrich feathers, dusters and brushes and i'd be well away.

Last edited:
I would, but I have nightmarish visions of someone I know finding it. (My mom, my grandma, my future employer, etc.)

Also, I'm afraid I wouldn't be a good lee! I'm really ticklish but I don't think my laugh is that cute...I'm more just very squirmy. And smiley.

I would love to be a lee. I don't get many tickles so I could definitely go for some.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back