• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

if you could own or start your own business, what would that be?

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
for me i've always dreamed of a little knick knack curio type of store..with rare books..antiques...just cool items that are hard to find elsewhere..that would be my dream..

what about you..

What better business there is than owning your own voodoo lounge?

Occult and magic shop... I would be my own greatest customer...

Plumbing. I don't know the first thing about it, but apparently you can pull in $250,000+ a year.

In defense of Joe the Plumber. He wanted to start a company which could have hit that mark. But Mr. Biden did lower that threshold to a $150,000 so now it's not so unreasonable. But anyways let's not bicker about that.

I have always wanted to have an antique shop with an old book section.

Not much into private enterprise

But if it was me alone definitely A foot fetish and tickling company :super_hap:super_hap :ggrin:

Otherwise, making custom guitars

See, custom guitars would be something I'm totally into. Most of my axes are customized out the wazoo already and I do my own wiring...

I need to learn how to do woodworking for the rest!

But Samantha's idea of a restaurant also resonates with me. I'm a restauranteur by trade and have always had the idea for a gourmet, fast-casual hotdog joint. Come in and build the perfect dog. You choice of franks, toppings, and everything!

See, custom guitars would be something I'm totally into. Most of my axes are customized out the wazoo already and I do my own wiring...

I need to learn how to do woodworking for the rest!

But Samantha's idea of a restaurant also resonates with me. I'm a restauranteur by trade and have always had the idea for a gourmet, fast-casual hotdog joint. Come in and build the perfect dog. You choice of franks, toppings, and everything!

Was it Sam that mentioned the burrito company where you could build your own? I still wish we had something like that around here.

I'd open a coffee chain that, unlike starbucks, was about the coffee, not he image.

Hmmm...tough choice.

Either (1) Used/Old book store with a good sized audio book section

(2) Old Fashioned Soda Fountain (many of us pharmacists are just soda jerks at heart...)

"Black Cow, anyone?"

Huge multi-national corporation that is involved in dozens of industries. The kind where I can take a year long vacation, come back and it's more profitable. You know, takes a lot of money to have houses equipped with tickle-slaves in a dozen locations 😉.

CJ
Unabashed Capitalist

Was it Sam that mentioned the burrito company where you could build your own? I still wish we had something like that around here.

Yeah, me and Jim both used to work there. Given that type of restaurant's popularity, I'm surprised there isn't one near you.

Most likely an Italian bakery or deli, I live in a place where there isn't one and I can do those things.

I did a double-take when I saw "'dog restaurant" 😉

eeks...now Snoopy won't lie down for that...lol

and Jimmy the James Man you are talking about something similar to Fuddruckers..and what a crappy name for a burger joint...

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back