• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

if you could own or start your own business, what would that be?

Burrito Making

Yeah, me and Jim both used to work there. Given that type of restaurant's popularity, I'm surprised there isn't one near you.

I live in Mexico, every square mile has a make your burrito, we own burritos lol

As to custom guitars, I my cousin use to have a custom guitar shop, so I know my woods, just mostly worked on acoustics and mariachi (vihuela, guitarron, etc.), but hey if ur into extreme metal, just use plently of Ebony and Maple and slap in some active pickups through a tube amp and you could level the building with your bass and sustain

I live in Mexico, every square mile has a make your burrito, we own burritos lol

As to custom guitars, I my cousin use to have a custom guitar shop, so I know my woods, just mostly worked on acoustics and mariachi (vihuela, guitarron, etc.), but hey if ur into extreme metal, just use plently of Ebony and Maple and slap in some active pickups through a tube amp and you could level the building with your bass and sustain

I thought mahogany was the wood that gives you the thick bass end, and maple would give you a sharper upper end?

CJ

I'd like to run a reissue record label like Sundazed, County or Shout Factory, and rescue obscure and neglected but cool music from oblivion!

A Video Production Studio, so I could show off a few of my documentaries.

A Sports Bar, where I could do a weekly radio sports show broadcast.

A Powerhouse Gym, so I could stay looking good and feeling fit.

A Mexican Restaurant, where I could make my famous Hot Salsa and "The World's Most Perfect Margaritas!" tm

A Harley-Davidson Motorcycle dealership.

Ray!!!!!!!!!! mm i knew you would say all of those..and those margaritas of your's are indeed famous...how you doing, too cool for school Ray?? hehe.

oo and you do look good Ray...very very good...😉 :redface:

Aw Shucks....<blushes>

I love you too, Izzy. How are you one day before..... the 17th of November? Hmmm. (I won't tell anyone.)

years ago the hollywood brother wanted to run a small motel or hotel in wildwood new jersey. now as the hollywood brother get older the hollywood brother is not as sure but as long as it allows the hollywood brother to be o na beach and soak up some good vibrations from the sun in wildwood new jersey than the hollywood brother is for it

perhaps the hollywood brother can open a tickle shop where the customers come in and pay to get tickled and for autographs from the hollywood brother

Aw Shucks....<blushes>

I love you too, Izzy. How are you one day before..... the 17th of November? Hmmm. (I won't tell anyone.)

hmm i don't know...what is the 17th? hmm...could it be..canadian thanksgiving? hehe..you devil...love you much xoxo

oo another business i would love to own or start...a traveling agency type of business...

I thought mahogany was the wood that gives you the thick bass end, and maple would give you a sharper upper end?

CJ

It does tend to, but I've found it doesn't really get the sustain I like if you do it onepiece (neckthrough) and in addition it sounds muddy at times to me, sustain and bass wise I am fine with Maple and Ebony, especially the Ebony.
Plus as maple is one of your densest woods, it gives great sustain.
And also i don't only do rhythm but lead too, so crisp top end is important too

A good example of this combination is Kerry King's Signature B.C Rich and Kirk Hammet's ESP

I would own a psychology office with Tarot cards,crystals and other New Age Items in a small store out in the lobby

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back