• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm ba-aaack!!!! B-D

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
After two weeks or so of being away, I'm back and healthy as a horse! ^^

Well ok I'm still recovering and moving too much hurts the small incision (sp? :s ) on my stomach...that's nothing compared to the hospital, though XD

I have a new shunt in. The hospital visit was, naturally, a bitch. Lemme tell you, it's NO FUN having your head attached to an external drain (nearly said it's no fun being tied...then went back and changed the wording :lol ). Nurses had to come and re-arrange it EVERY TIME I wanted to bloody MOVE AN INCH -_- And some of them were really, reaaallly slow, so I had to wait five-fifteen minutes between the time I felt I had to pee and the time I peed. Which I don't always have >_<

And the fecking doctor wanted to widen my ventricals (sp? :s ) so he ramped the pressure up every few days. What that means is it took more CSF building up for ANYthing to drain out of my head--which meant headaches. Ten days of THAT and I was 'bout ready to say 'screw the surgery altogether and take me home' @.@ He did it for a good reason--bigger ventricals meant easier surgery--but it was NO FUN! *pouts*

Hospital food isn't as bad as it's cracked up to be, just as an aside. The salisbury steak was NOM XD

I missed my home, my pet turtle, my BED, my PRIVACY (my mom came up as well for a few days, meaning I had NO time to myself....though she still drank IN the hospital at night -_- Lucky damn thing she didn't get caught!!!), my SENSHI holy crap....tonight's our first "date" night since we got back day before yesterday.

Yeah, sorry it's taken me so long to reply, recovery's a bitch ><

Oh btw, I'm bald as a baby's ass XD I had a choice of letting them take HALF my hair or all of it, and I'd rather just start from scratch. All bald jokes are not only allowed but welcome x_x I'm SO HAPPY TO BE BACK!

*hugs everybody*

I wanna thank you guys again for being so supportive. I love you guys! Your prayers/thoughts obviously worked, thank you SO much. Every time I didn't wanna move or wanted to take the easy way out and just not get up and just pee myself (Hey, even I have my moments >.>) I just thought about you guys, how you believed in me, and I got the hell up! ^____^ Thank you SO much!

I'm gonna go, Senshi'll be home soon! 😉

Luv,

~K

I'm glad your recovery is going well. I never had an external shunt but can only imagine it being a bitch. When I was four, I didnt get the option of half shaved or completely, so when I got home, dad fixed it. There are picture. Apparently being bald made me happy.

Im' glad you and Senshi are going to have a date night. He was very sweet to sit by your bedside every night. I know this because I talked to him almost every night. Hehe.

Glad youre doing well -hugs-

(hugs Karen tightly) Do not worry us like that again!...And I hope you'll start being on more frequently, all of us have to catch up with you!

Glad your back and feeling a little better, good luck.

*reads your description of a slim fraction of EVERYTHING you likely had to endure*

😱

LORD, you must have 'some' kind of patience, lady! (And I'm sure He knows it too :stickout) And, reading the 'extreme' amount of caution that had to be used for you to be able to even move an inch, I wonder why they didn't just put in a catheter? (So you kind of could pee whenever you felt it - but you'd have a faucet permanently hooked up so you wouldn't 'really' ever feel it. 😛)
- Slightly good that they didn't though, those mothers HURT!!!! - How long did you have to stay in the hospital for? Hope it didn't conflict with your schooling or any other 'pertinent' thing you were supposed to deal with. :umm: (Though yes, this would - DOES - take precedence over anything else, as it's your life on the line, of a sorts!! >_<)

How long did they guesstimate your recovery time being?
Sidenote: does tickling you hurt? :wlaugh - I'm sure Senshi will figure that out 'soon' enough for you, if he hasn't already. :stickout

Okay, yes, it was serious, and yes, you did make it through. XD So let the bevy of cueball jokes begin! :thumbsup

Wonder if Senshi could rub your head for a magical answer? - Though, I think he'd have to hake it kind of hard. 😉
- Yeah, it's bad, but it's late and... I'm (short bus) special so let's see any of you do any better! >_<

After two weeks or so of being away, I'm back and healthy as a horse! ^^

Well ok I'm still recovering and moving too much hurts the small incision (sp? :s ) on my stomach...that's nothing compared to the hospital, though XD

I have a new shunt in. The hospital visit was, naturally, a bitch. Lemme tell you, it's NO FUN having your head attached to an external drain (nearly said it's no fun being tied...then went back and changed the wording :lol ). Nurses had to come and re-arrange it EVERY TIME I wanted to bloody MOVE AN INCH -_- And some of them were really, reaaallly slow, so I had to wait five-fifteen minutes between the time I felt I had to pee and the time I peed. Which I don't always have >_<

And the fecking doctor wanted to widen my ventricals (sp? :s ) so he ramped the pressure up every few days. What that means is it took more CSF building up for ANYthing to drain out of my head--which meant headaches. Ten days of THAT and I was 'bout ready to say 'screw the surgery altogether and take me home' @.@ He did it for a good reason--bigger ventricals meant easier surgery--but it was NO FUN! *pouts*

Hospital food isn't as bad as it's cracked up to be, just as an aside. The salisbury steak was NOM XD

I missed my home, my pet turtle, my BED, my PRIVACY (my mom came up as well for a few days, meaning I had NO time to myself....though she still drank IN the hospital at night -_- Lucky damn thing she didn't get caught!!!), my SENSHI holy crap....tonight's our first "date" night since we got back day before yesterday.

Yeah, sorry it's taken me so long to reply, recovery's a bitch ><

Oh btw, I'm bald as a baby's ass XD I had a choice of letting them take HALF my hair or all of it, and I'd rather just start from scratch. All bald jokes are not only allowed but welcome x_x I'm SO HAPPY TO BE BACK!

*hugs everybody*

I wanna thank you guys again for being so supportive. I love you guys! Your prayers/thoughts obviously worked, thank you SO much. Every time I didn't wanna move or wanted to take the easy way out and just not get up and just pee myself (Hey, even I have my moments >.>) I just thought about you guys, how you believed in me, and I got the hell up! ^____^ Thank you SO much!

I'm gonna go, Senshi'll be home soon! 😉

Luv,

~K

Yes, I'm not the only one with the shunt, aha- Oh, and I"m sorry but that is just something that I needed to hear. I know what's it like to have it having to be fixed....except my shunt just got clogged. so, do you have hydrocephalus? They shaved half of my hair without telling me, I believe I was in sixth grade when this happened, so just turned fourteen, it sucks....but being bald at your age, at least you won't be made fun of, as long as I know.

Last edited:
Side note: I loved you in The King and I.

Just thought you can help Senshi create the perfect beat for when he sings the Um Bongo song.hehe

XD Thanks guys. It's great to be back! I missed you guys!

*sigh* Oy, the bald jokes are starting al-READY? I was sure you'd at least wait 'til I was a LITTLE more recovered....XD XD XD I missed you guys, haha

Sadistic--no it doesn't hurt to tickle me, but it hurts to laugh TOO hard so I have to hold my breath 😛 And yes, that stopped him for a short time while I was *really* having trouble--but it's gotten to the stage I can transfer quickly from chair to chair to bed and stuff with only a little pain, so the tickling has officially re-commenced XD

Miss Sassy--yes, I have hydrocephaly and Spina Bifada--hole in my lower spine at birth. Hasn't slowed me down yet though!

Although yes, I have had to take a semester off of school 🙁 That's okay though, it's important.

~K

Aw, yeah, I was lucky enough to have only hydrocephalus but I have heart problems as well, so that makes up for me not having spina bifidia I guess -shudders- and oh dear, I have to hear you talk about tickling now?

Welcome back, my friend, it's been so long and after reading wat happen, i feel bad that u had to go through all that. 🙁

It's a good thing that it's over.

We didn't want to disappoint you after you saying the jokes were welcome 😉 Besides we've probably waiting a lil longer than you would have done 😉:stickout hehe

Glad things are getting better for you and you've nowt to worry about missing school you're a geek...I mean very smart so you'll easily pick up what you've missed :cool

Miss Sassy- -.- tickletalk is a weakness of mine...it follows me around like the bloody plague around here XD

'Fan--Depends on who it was, I might open with an insult >.> XD Though I only insult those I like, to those of you who might not know me that well. And thanks...I'm gonna try to enjoy the semester off ^____^

FT--thanks buddy ^^ *hugs* Missed you too!

Side note: I loved you in The King and I.

((Et Cetera! Et Cetera! Et Cetera!))

Anyway, back on topic.

*inhale*

Kareniknowwenevertalkanymorebutimissedreadingyourpostsanywayandwantedtosaythatiamtotallygladyouaredoingbetterandthreecheersforquickrecoverybecause...

Nah, but really, I am glad you're doing better now. I'm in a hurry, but I wanted to make sure I said something. 😀

Thanks Cham! ^^ Good to see you too...I'm never on YIM/MSN anymore, as many of my friends can attest to >< Hopefully we can catch up sometime 🙂

Wade--just went back and saw you replied. I have only one thing to say to that....bellybutton! *wiggles a finger tauntingly* :stickout

Missy...*smirk* And just why not? 😉

~K

Last edited:
Holy crap!

Welcome back! I'm so glad it went without a hitch... so the infection's gone?

I read what you said about having an incision on your abdomen, and at first I thought that was weird because I didn't remember having one when I was revised... but then I thought a little more and I did have one! I just never notice the scar 'cause it's a bit obscured now...

That's a good sign... it's not going to bother you for very long. The head wound's what I remember... trying really hard not to TOUCH IT TOUCH IT TOUCH IT. I didn't get my whole head shaved... apparently looked like I had a mohawk.

Anyway... I'm glad it went well, Karen!

I'm assuming I'm Missy.....and well, because.....I'm not exactly sure how ticklish I am. That should be an logical explanation

I'm assuming I'm Missy.....and well, because.....I'm not exactly sure how ticklish I am. That should be an logical explanation

Well I'm very sure how ticklish you are.<3

(Plots to help Karen, though Karen doesn't seem to want to talk to me anymore.) D:

Thanks Cham! ^^ Good to see you too...I'm never on YIM/MSN anymore, as many of my friends can attest to >< Hopefully we can catch up sometime 🙂

~K
Ohhh you don't use those anymore? Why exactly?

If that's the case can I PM and talk to you there? I want to catch up with you.^^

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back