• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

Not much, just on break at work. Lately been just focusing on career and working on treatment for my PTSD. 🙂
Glad to see that I was wrong and you have not forsaken this thread.
I don't have a question, but I hope to see you and ASUtickler at NEST. 😀

Yeah kind of nervous too but looking forward to it
Me too. I will be giving a ride there to three other people from NYC.
Your thread about posting a picture of yourself with your screen name has over 200 responses. Does that make you happy?
PS: After I retire, I will post my photo in that thread. 😀

Me too. I will be giving a ride there to three other people from NYC.
Your thread about posting a picture of yourself with your screen name has over 200 responses. Does that make you happy?
PS: After I retire, I will post my photo in that thread. 😀

Yeah! The more the better!

I'm not sure lol I can be goofy and immature and I like to have a good time, but I can be a homebody, I enjoy cooking, and much of my musical tastes are from decades past.

Have you noticed that the TMF golden rule is not actually the golden rule, but instead more closely resembles something Thumper said in Bambi?

For a better life, better jobs, cost of living, less crime, and to move in with my wonderful handsome rhino ^_^

What's the best meal you've ever had?

Seafood and lobster in Boston when I was visiting Jeff or the mushroom agnolotti with pea puree I had at Eataly in Chicago with the bf a year ago.

So you're saying it had nothing at all to do with not having the bears as your home football team anymore??? :neenerneener:

Nope, Chicagoans are proud to have the bears as their football team because we just go back to 1985 lol

Nope, Chicagoans are proud to have the bears as their football team because we just go back to 1985 lol

But according to your profile, you weren't even born yet in 1985 lol.
In fact, your join date (04/11/03) combined with your birthday (05/24/87) means you were not quite 16 when you joined the forum.
Did they formerly not have the rule that one must be at least 18 years old to join the forum or were you just a little rebel? 😕

Do you think that the Cubs have a really good team this year?

I have no idea. I'm not a fan.

But according to your profile, you weren't even born yet in 1985 lol.
In fact, your join date (04/11/03) combined with your birthday (05/24/87) means you were not quite 16 when you joined the forum.
Did they formerly not have the rule that one must be at least 18 years old to join the forum or were you just a little rebel? 😕

I know, im just saying the 1985 bears are legendary back home. Whether you were alive or not, youre not a true Chicagoan if you dont know about em.

And it seems I was as much a little rebel as you are a little private eye.

I have a few each year that I look forward to a lot, but no dream vacations really. Just a handful of places I hope to visit someday. 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back