• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Im getting therapy PLEASE GIVE ADVISE

therapy update

Hi all. As promised , i am updateing you on my therapy to help deal with being a foot freak. So far , i have seen no one at all. the doc reffered me 2 someone, but it never happened. so i have accepted my self. i know this sounds bad, but its really ok. I will always be single, and wont tell anyone. I will just buy girls used socks of the net. i will take candid picturs of girls feet. thats just me. there wont be any therapy i dont think. It cant be cured. i just need to accept tht i am very very different in sexual terms. i have turned a couple of girls away the last yr, which i didnt wnt to do cause i really liked them, but i did, and i will again, its not that hard. i will enjoy my sick messud up fetish for the rest of my life. Im so glad i can come here and talk with decent ppl like you all, who appreciate girls feet. not like the rest of this world, that love to judge and point fingers and weird ppl.#

thanks to all of you, your help means a lot , your the only ones that have helped me. Thanks

RUNT OFT' as soon as possible; there is nothing wrong with you other than being very shy about your fetish.

don't allow others to dictate to you what is normal; specially when your in a imperfect society.

I did therapy for four years to deal with past abuse issues. Since tickling was a part of that abuse and a serious issue for me at the time, it was one part of what we dealt with. But, there was never any effort to "cure me" of the desire for tickling. We did, however, spend some time on overcoming the once paralyzing fear of it and the self-condemnation I felt over it being "different".

One of the things I learned during that time is that you aren't likely to "get over it" unless that's what you really want deep down inside. And there's no reason to try. What you might want to do instead is come to a place of peace about it and truly accept it as a part of who you are. While there will be times when you feel okay about it, the old junk is likely to creep back in. Being a part of a community like this where you can talk openly about it and give voice to all that's inside is always a help.

It may not seem it at the moment. But, you may even find a time when you feel more accepting of yourself and feel able to share it with a girlfriend. Be patent with yourself. Many of us have been there. So, we get it.

Here's my opinion,if you don't agree,whatever.You say that you have never had a girlfriend,okay,have you ever had any kind of experience with a girl or more importantly footplay at all?If not,your mind is probably to focused on feet and feet alone because it's a major part of your sexuality and you have never explored it.Once you experience that basic desire it won't have such a strong hold on you mentally.You'll come to see that there is more to a woman than just her feet.I here where you are coming from though.Kinda like tickling clips.There cool,but I would much rather be tickling someone in person that means something to me.It's really the person that makes it special.That's what I think.I'm going back to downloading music now.Peace :cool2:

Wow, Old thread.

It isn't NORMAL to be into feet. It's many people's human nature, and what gives them enjoyment or sexual arousal. And for that there is nothing to be ashamed of, the only thing that needs to be mastered is your delivery and capability of expressing the things that you enjoy to potential mates.

For this I don't necessarily feel the need to do something as extreme as therapy. Sometimes the best therapy is talking to people who can identify and empathize with your situation. Not some jack off sitting in a chair bigger then yours, and charging you X amount a minute.

I mean think about it..It's almost as bad as calling a phone sex hot line..your left feeling slightly confused and not always a sense of release.. and your wallet is emptier.

Cure? Doubtful.

From what I have understood, fetishes are not learned habits. It's something you're born with that certain things make your brain go hyperactive.

While it is difficult to find, wouldn't you rather have someone that loved you for ALL of you, not just almost all of you minus one part that you can't help?

There are women out there who will gladly allow you to do what you need to do to make you happy. The trick is making them happy in return. That is the beauty of a healthy relationship.

Hang in there and don't let anyone try to fix something that isn't wrong.

Hi all. As promised , i am updateing you on my therapy to help deal with being a foot freak. So far , i have seen no one at all. the doc reffered me 2 someone, but it never happened. so i have accepted my self. i know this sounds bad, but its really ok.
This part sounds okay, I guess.

I will always be single, and wont tell anyone. I will just buy girls used socks of the net. i will take candid picturs of girls feet. thats just me. there wont be any therapy i dont think. It cant be cured. i just need to accept tht i am very very different in sexual terms. i have turned a couple of girls away the last yr, which i didnt wnt to do cause i really liked them, but i did, and i will again, its not that hard. i will enjoy my sick messud up fetish for the rest of my life.
This part is not good.

Elkcit, you don't need therapy to "cure" your foot fetish. First of all, it's almost certainly not possible to do that, and second there's nothing specifically wrong with liking feet (especially since it is probably the most common and well-known fetish).

You do need therapy to help you deal with people. It seems from the way you talk that your problem stems not from having the fetish, which you are okay with, but rather from letting other people know about it. That is understandable, and it's something almost everyone here has gone through at some point.

By your own admission, you are having a lot of trouble letting even girlfriends, whom you should trust, in on your "terrible" secret. Something I learned early on is that if you are expecting a woman to freak out, you'll say it in a way that is much more likely to make her freak out. So, you need to practice talking about it, face to face, with a woman who will be less judgmental.

Whether that woman is a friend of yours or a therapist doesn't matter in the long run, just that you do it. The fact that your therapist is very attractive only helps things, since you need to get used to talking about it with people you are attracted to.

You need to go in to that therapist and tell her that you have trouble being open and honest with your girlfriends. She can help you develop those skills to the point that you can go ahead and have a loving relationship that happens to include a love of feet. Feet shouldn't be your focus right now, however. I wish you the best of luck.

I finally wnEt to the doctors the other day, and told her (yes, im allready embarresed about it, being a 20 yr old male thats never had a girlfriend and will never tella a girl, I WALK IN AND ITS A STUNNING ROMANIAN WOMAN DOCTOR!) She is refferening me to see some special lady about my love of womans feet.

As much as i love and enjoy this fetish, its annoying because i would never have the courage to tell a girl about it, hence, ive never had a girlfriend. I just realised this could become a problem some time last year. Im not even intereted in sex. just feet. IS THIS NORMAL? PLEASE GIVE YOUR OPINIONS PEOPLE

So i dont know if they will "cure" it, it they do i will miss it, but i cant go on in silence for ever. what do you think?

Man, don't go around believing this. You are who you are, I plan on writing two sexology papers and I plan on getting A) Tickling Fetishim removed from the DSM and B) Change sex-thepry altogeather.

Hi all. As promised , i am updateing you on my therapy to help deal with being a foot freak. So far , i have seen no one at all. the doc reffered me 2 someone, but it never happened. so i have accepted my self. i know this sounds bad, but its really ok. I will always be single, and wont tell anyone. I will just buy girls used socks of the net. i will take candid picturs of girls feet. thats just me. there wont be any therapy i dont think. It cant be cured. i just need to accept tht i am very very different in sexual terms. i have turned a couple of girls away the last yr, which i didnt wnt to do cause i really liked them, but i did, and i will again, its not that hard. i will enjoy my sick messud up fetish for the rest of my life. Im so glad i can come here and talk with decent ppl like you all, who appreciate girls feet. not like the rest of this world, that love to judge and point fingers and weird ppl.#

thanks to all of you, your help means a lot , your the only ones that have helped me. Thanks

OK, four things:

1. I agree that your "fetish" can't be "cured," although I don't really like to use either of the words that I put in quotes. I mean, the bottom like is, you like feet. The only reason the word "fetish" is applied is that it's less common than people being attracted to other body parts. I like feet, too. I always have and I always will. It's not because something's wrong with me; it's just that I like them, and nothing's going to change that, just like nothing's going to change the fact that I love steak, but I hate yogurt. I could eat a lot of yogurt if I really wanted to, but it wouldn't change the fact that I'd really rather be eating something else. It's the same with involving feet in my sex life.

2. It seems that you think all women will think you are weird for liking feet. If you think this, then you are wrong. My last girlfriend was very open to the fact that I like feet. I gave her foot massages, I sucked on her toes, I tickled her feet. She posed her feet in various ways for me, talked about feet with me, took good care of her feet, bought sexy shoes and modeled them for me, and teased me by putting her feet in my lap when we were around other people, knowing that they wouldn't know it was particularly sexual to me. She did not only accept all of this; she enjoyed it herself and found it to be cute. In my experience, such women are really rather common.

I'm not going to lie and say everyone is going to be this accepting. But, really, if you're going to be involved with somebody, wouldn't you want it to be with a non-judgmental person anyway? And if someone really cares for you, then they are going to want to please you almost regardless of what it involves, and aren't going to have any hangups about something so harmless as you liking their feet. (Like my last girlfriend, many women may even enjoy it. I haven't met a woman yet who doesn't like foot massages, and many women seem to really love them.)

3. Don't turn anyone away any more. You are never going to get into a relationship like the one I just described if you don't try. Feel free to date and hang out with people who are interested in you, and who you find interesting. Remember that the *first* step in a relationship is to get to know the other person well, and develop some trust. Don't try to skip over this stage; it won't work. You can worry about sex and feet a little later on.

4. If things do start getting sexy, start out with more traditional stuff like kissing and caressing. Maybe it won't be what you really ultimately want, but it will probably be pleasing to her, and you may enjoy it more than you expect. Once you get really comfortable with someone, you can start caressing their feet a bit more often, and eventually they'll figure it out. Don't blurt out "I have a foot fetish and I want to sniff your dirty socks and eat your toes"; instead work up to it gradually and start off with something like caressing feet, a foot massage, complimenting your partner on her feet, et cetera. In my experience, if this is approached correctly, many women may find it romantic, and eventually, your partner will say something like "You really like my feet, don't you?" This is your invitation to respond "YES, I do."

Good luck, mate. You have every opportunity to be in a relationship with someone who's really interesting and attractive *and* lets you run your dick over her feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back