• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

IMVU Invite

Dark Convoy said:
This is getting really popular, its cool, and I hope everyone has fun with this. I have a small request though, if there are any female furry fans out there please make a character. I would love to get a cute furry girl in the dungeon. Just a little FYI, 😀 pleeease

I've got cat ears, but that's about it. Oh, and a fish head and skin because it cracked me up! lol. I'm a developer, so I do stupid things with the little bit of credits I earn.

ur a developer, rock on, I have a request from half if not all the people iv run into, IMVU needs more tickle stuff, beter trashing animations, foot twitching, lauging sounds, anything. Im saying this to be pushy, but you could make madd credits if you could do any of that. sit in on one of my chats, youll get a whole bunch of ideas.

But either way feel free to contact me. Later :wavingguy

I don't know how to develop animations, so I can't do any of that. Sorry. The only thing on your list I CAN do is add sound effects. But they wouldn't be all that interesting, given the limited things ticklers can do on IMVU.

i am on there as well...right now i'm guest_cloudgazer2k. hopefully i'll be able to have a more official S/N soon

Lured In

Just got lured out of the lurk, name's Guest_Shmocki84. Hopefully see some of you around.

My name is Screech8 I am gettin the torture room like DC and if anyone wants to try add me at any time ppls!!!!!

i signed up! mine is yohmar. looks wonderful. all kinds of ticklers welcome.

Well thats quite a mygration, awesome, Ok hears the thing, now we need some orginazation. Looking for a few female EEs to give the grand tour of my dungeon *Grinz* have some RP fun. Im on ususally in the day and in the night if im not working. No freeky stuff no sex, just good old fasion Tickle RPing.

So whos up for a few laughs >🙂

Guest_IronsteffL my name. Well, I searched everywhere for that tickling rack, but didnt find it. Or is there a tickling animation for every rack available?

Well, if a nice, sadistic female is interested in torturing someone, just add me! :veryhappy

Ok heres the basics, Below is a pic of the basic dungeon, there all pretty much the same. only thing that changes is the paint scheme. U can find them in the catalog, got to Rooms & Furniture - Locked Rooms - Torture Chambers. Or type Dungeon into the search.

The prices of these places Differs depending on features. To buy, u need credits, now even though there are two types of credits, and the prices only say Credits, U can use promo credits. Iv been using Promo Credits since I got here. The regular Credits are needed if u want to buy major enhancements for your AVI or a gift for someone.

Everytime u chat with someone u get Promo Credits, my advice, save them up as much as U can and get the stuff u really want. I know were all there to check out the tickling thisng but trust me, chat and meet people, youll have alot more fun a and earn credits

As for what exactly it all is, each dungeon has a feather rack, one person layes in the restraint wriggles back and forth, and the other stands at the foot and strokes it with a feather. The animation is not great but its not bad, U guys have to fill in the rest. theres no sound or anything u have to Role Play. Make a game out of it, one person plays the interrogator and tries to get info out of the victim. The victim can use the commands "Haha or lol " to make there Avi look like its laughing, or u can type in things like "Aaaaaa! no please, stop!!!!" for effect.Think of it as cybertickling token to the next level.

All and all the point if have fun, thats what this is all about. I hope this helped u guys out.

hey

yer i got 1 4 a few months his name is bigbadbobii, so he's pretty awesome lookin' and pretty soon i'll buy meself a dungeon ^^

O.K Guys, I have now purchased myself a tickle dungeon, So if anyone is up for a tickle session, Hook me up.

My avatar is Guest_Ankoku2

i finaly got IMVU. I am Guest_FireBeast20. i am still creating my tickle dungeon. so when i am finished. any ladies want to stop by. feel free

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back