• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ino tickles Sakura(Naruto) f/f

Fantastisc piece of artwork. I hadn't noticed any of the flaws you mentioned either but I really enjoyed the postures and the expressions on their faces.

Dude you rock! Are you the same artist who did the Naruto tickling one (Where Naruto tickles this girl). I don't watch the show (new tho anime, so much to watch lol) but my gf is a huge fan and she got a real kick out of that peice 🙂

Anyway this peice is awesome, I know how you feel tho; I'm my own worst critic as well, and generally tend to think that most of my own stuff is crap (I'm not an artist but it goes for anything you take pride in)...

Lookin foward to seeing more of ur stuff 🙂

Vladislaus Dracula said:
I started watching it the other day, but I don't see what the hype is about so far.

I like the style overall. Nothing on the figures are exaggerated too much(not even the eyes surprisingly), and they are really good with perspective. In the better fight scenes where they don't cut corners it flows really smoothly and looks very realistic even though people couldn't possibly pull off so many ridiculous moves in succession. I also liked that they developed other characters in the story enough so that it's not centered around Naruto ALL the time. But other than that, it's just like most other animes really. One kid trying to be the best at something.

They make the worst filler episodes though. These ones they're showing now make me feel disgusted when I look at the older ones. It looks like the popularity of it is making them slack off. Hopefully once the fillers end all will be well again though.

Wow... that ended up being longer than I planned...

Last edited:
OH MY GOD!!!
That pic kicks serious ass.
I also like Naruto very much, and I am also begging you to make more tickling pics from it😀

Vladislaus Dracula said:
I started watching it the other day, but I don't see what the hype is about so far.

I'd say its a slightly above average Shonen show with good characters and a few standout moments. It has some pacing issues, and the last 40 episodes have been rather uninspried filler episodes(the anime caught up to the manga, so now the manga is trying to pull ahead), but overall, I'd say its a solid anime.

rtl said:
Dude you rock! Are you the same artist who did the Naruto tickling one (Where Naruto tickles this girl). I don't watch the show (new tho anime, so much to watch lol) but my gf is a huge fan and she got a real kick out of that peice 🙂

Nah. I'm not as good as him. The artist goes by LostOneZero. He's a big fan of DiD art, but has a few tickling pictures and comics, and almost all of his drawings have barefoot girls, if thats your thing.
You can find most of his stuff here:

http://loz.theroguesgallery.com/

To everyone else: Thank you for the replies!

Last edited:
!!!

Absolutely Superb!!! Great Art for a Great Show!! I love the new outfits for Naruto II. Hopefully the show will get back on track soon enough.I'm not sure on how many fillers I can take....

(>^.^)>

<(^.^<)

^(^.^)^

Umojar said:
I like the style overall. Nothing on the figures are exaggerated too much(not even the eyes surprisingly), and they are really good with perspective. In the better fight scenes where they don't cut corners it flows really smoothly and looks very realistic even though people couldn't possibly pull off so many ridiculous moves in succession. I also liked that they developed other characters in the story enough so that it's not centered around Naruto ALL the time. But other than that, it's just like most other animes really. One kid trying to be the best at something.

They make the worst filler episodes though. These ones they're showing now make me feel disgusted when I look at the older ones. It looks like the popularity of it is making them slack off. Hopefully once the fillers end all will be well again though.

Wow... that ended up being longer than I planned...

I never really was a ninja person. And the fact its a silly looking brat thats the main character doesn't help peak my interest.

Fhgwagadds said:
I'd say its a slightly above average Shonen show with good characters and a few standout moments. It has some pacing issues, and the last 40 episodes have been rather uninspried filler episodes(the anime caught up to the manga, so now the manga is trying to pull ahead), but overall, I'd say its a solid anime.

Yeah, I've heard about the pacing complaints. As long as there are enough adult characters and it's not just about little ninjas coming of age or something then it shouldn't bother me too much.

Naruto's an awesome series, but if you ask me, it's way too popular for it's own good. You go to any anime convention, about 70% of cosplayers are Naruto characters. i mean, how ANYONE can keep track of all the "chakra this, chakra that" speeches is BEYOND me

From what I gather, it doesn't get good until after the "chuunin exams". (examinations to climb ranks in ninja world) (I hate it when the station decides to play back episodes until they get the newer ones) I do have a couple volumes of the manga and it gets very good.

LOL! 😀 now THAT's how the showdown between the 2 girls should have been in those exams! 😀

Vladislaus Dracula said:

Read the manga. The CN show got the good things cut out, you know, keep it PG and all... 😉

big_dogg85 said:
(I hate it when the station decides to play back episodes until they get the newer ones)

so you expect them to just MAGICALLY receive every single episode fully translated? you know why reruns exist? because it takes TIME and EFFORT to get new episodes ready. Until they get new episodes fully completed, the station has no choice but to show reruns because there's NOTHING ELSE TO SHOW! Show a little consideration for the people who struggle to get the episodes ready for you, asshole.

Fhgwagadds said:
Please lemme hear your comments and criticism.
Pick an easier nick, man.
I nearly missed your stuff.
It really deserves attention.

yo Fhgwagadds, very amazing pic! i can't get enough of naruto!!(on tv and of that pic you drew!) 😀

Kalamos said:
Pick an easier nick, man.
I nearly missed your stuff.
It really deserves attention.

Not a Homestar Runner fan I take it? Anyways, thank you! 😀

Fhgwagadds said:
Not a Homestar Runner fan I take it? Anyways, thank you! 😀
Not even American or English-speaking, actually.
But I was lucky enough to see this thread.

Your prev pics were good, and if you don't mind me saying that, you're getting better by the piece.
I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for your stuff, if I somehow get to learn your nick. 🙂

Oh great! is that how Ino looks after timeskip?

its a very nice pic. Love the coloring, it actually looks alot like the show. The expression is goo, too.

Absolutely Astounding! No flaws at all. Dude, totally awesome. Can u do another Sakura? If you do, i bet it's as good as this one. Or Better!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back