• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interest Check for M/M game

Miracle_Imp

Hello. I have recently begun work on a game that primarily features m/m and monster/m content. It is still in its very early stages. But before I continue the game through to completion, I was curious as to whether there is much of an audience for that type of thing. If you are interested in the project, please let me know.

Below are a couple early screenshots. Of course, they could change during development. But I just wanted to include something to show. Let me know what you think.

Sounds like it could be interesting enough. Planning for a long game at all? Or something a bit shorter? Any particular focus when it comes to the tickling?

Sounds like it could be interesting enough. Planning for a long game at all? Or something a bit shorter? Any particular focus when it comes to the tickling?

It won't be very long, since I am not highly experienced with RPG Maker yet. But it won't be something that's only 20 minutes of content. I plan for it to be of good length.

I plan for the main story to span three separate major areas. Each major area will have several smaller areas for side quests. And the last area will be separate, though I don't think it will be long enough to consider it a fourth major area of its own.

I am not sure what you mean about the tickling focus. If you mean the combat, it will not be tickling-centered. That is, it will be normal combat. But the game over screens will include the tickling and will be different depending on the enemy. There will also be instances where you can get a tickling scenario that is not combat-related. For instance, if you perform a certain side quest for someone, a tickling scene will take place.

Hey man, go for it. /M isn't my thing, but there are plenty out there who enjoy it, some of them gamers, I'm sure. If nothing else, you could be a pioneer by making the first /m game.

Best of luck to you.

Hey man, go for it. /M isn't my thing, but there are plenty out there who enjoy it, some of them gamers, I'm sure. If nothing else, you could be a pioneer by making the first /m game.

Best of luck to you.

Thank you!

Wasn't too sure originally, with the title, but seeing your 'excerpt' screens, DEFINITELY go for it, I say!
Whatever your decision, all the best! 😀

I have had this account for years but have never posted due to a oversight on my part that made me not able to actually post. Your post is the thing that finally got me to look into this and get it fixed.

I am super excited about this game and certainly do hope you continue to work on it. I love the idea and I am looking forward to playing it! Thanks for taking the initiative to create such a work. I plan to post something on another m/m page to let them know that this is potentially being made. I think a lot of people will love this.

I probably won't play it but by all means go for it. You'll find that some interested in /M will be interested in this game.

I have had this account for years but have never posted due to a oversight on my part that made me not able to actually post. Your post is the thing that finally got me to look into this and get it fixed.

I am super excited about this game and certainly do hope you continue to work on it. I love the idea and I am looking forward to playing it! Thanks for taking the initiative to create such a work. I plan to post something on another m/m page to let them know that this is potentially being made. I think a lot of people will love this.

I am glad that you are excited for it! It seems there is enough interest in the project for me to continue with it, so I will keep working on it.

I have the story and quests written out for the most part, as well as the tickling scenes. I also have my art resources gathered. I still have to work on the maps, events, and combat balance. So it may still be a few months before it is finished. But I will post periodically to let everyone know how it is progressing. Thank you for the encouragement, everyone.

I've been warming up more and more to the idea of m/m during my years here, so an m/m-themed game would make for a nice playthrough. Yeah, I'd be interested. 🙂 Best of luck with building up the game!

Will the tickle scenes involve the entire body?

For the most part. Certain scenes and enemies will focus more on different parts of the body, however.

As for whether any of the scenes will be erotic or not, I have not really decided. I would appreciate opinions from you guys on whether you would like to see that included or not.

Hi Miracle Imp!!

I'm in M/M ticklisng with friends, so I suppose it will be very funny to play your game! 🙂

So, because you asked it, just in your last post, I'm absolutely not into M/M erotic tickling scenario, or M prviate tickling, but this, of course, it's only me.

I, for one, would absolutely love to see erotic stuff. A foot tickling focus is not so much my thing, but I know I am in the minority there. If erotic tickling is in the mix, I would love to see some /m nipple tickling in there as well. There is just not enough of that in general in my opinion.

Erotic tickling's find by me as well. Depends on how much you enjoy it yourself of course but I say go with it from my own opinion.

For my own I'm not interested by M/M ,but if the game involve F/M I think I will play it 🙂

Anyway go for it ,you'll sure find peoples ready to play it ^^

For my own I'm not interested by M/M ,but if the game involve F/M I think I will play it 🙂

Anyway go for it ,you'll sure find peoples ready to play it ^^

Thank you for the interest. I do not plan for this game to have any F/M content. Perhaps if this game is a successful project, I may make another in the future with some F/M content. But I will have to see how everything pans out.

But thank you for your support!

You're really welcome 🙂 I wish you good luck with your project ,I know how hard and long it is to make a rpg maker game ^^

I put my vote toward Erotic M/M I mean it couldn't hurt right? like maybe on the bosses and some regular enemies.

I hate to bother for opinions again, but I am having second thoughts about my choice of artwork for the enemies. I would like to know what you guys think would be a better direction to go with.

The first two images are examples of what I have planned on using. Most of the enemy artwork I have been importing so far has been taken from Shin Megami Tensei games. They tend to be somewhat fiercer looking and tend towards middle-aged.

The second two images are more traditional anime, cute style characters, similar to what has been used in the other tickling RPGs here. These seem to tend towards late-teens, early 20s.

Which style would you guys prefer? Let me know what you think.

If you want me to go with the cuter anime type, I would appreciate suggestions for websites that are sources for it. So far, I have mostly been scrolling through 4Chan and Gelbooru, with limited success. It seems art of attractive males, especially "monster" types, is more difficult to find than females.

Maybe a mix of both enemy types. Older ones for stronger enemies/bosses, younger looking for common enemies (and a surprise super tough bonus boss).

Can't say I'm into erotic, but any /M tickling is very welcomed. In T-games where the player's gender isn't defined, I always default to male anyway.

I really like both, I could definitely see either set working, or a mix of both. I know that probably doesn't help much, but I can't decide between one or the other. I guess it probably has more to do with whatever characters fit better in the story. Are the boss enemies more sinister and mean, or cute and playful?

On a side note, that third one has great nipples...🙂

Just wanted to chime in and say that you have my interest as well! I've long been waiting for a game to pop up here that catered some to */M ticklees, and this looks like it'll fit the bill 🙂 On a personal note, I'd prefer more monster-type enemies. Especially beastial ones like Minotaurs or CatMen, but that's the furry side of me speaking up.

I played at making a /m tickling game on RPG Maker as well, and it was definitely a lot of work, but wonderful to see it develop! So long as the writing is solid, I think you'll definitely have a winner here with what we're seeing already 🙂 Best of luck and please keep us posted!

Are the boss enemies more sinister and mean, or cute and playful?

For story reasons, the bosses will mostly be hostile and have harsher personalities. Combat game-overs will primarily be darker scenes. The cute, playful type tickling will come from the sidequests you complete.

Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back