• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interest Check for M/M game

On a personal note, I'd prefer more monster-type enemies. Especially beastial ones like Minotaurs or CatMen, but that's the furry side of me speaking up.

Thanks for the support! There will be several such enemies that you should like. Several were-creatures and mixes of monstrous types. There will also be opponents who are mostly human. I am enjoying the variety of enemies I have decided on, and I hope it will cater to many tastes. When I am ready to make an official thread for the game, I will post more screenshots and go into more detail.

I hate to bother for opinions again, but I am having second thoughts about my choice of artwork for the enemies. I would like to know what you guys think would be a better direction to go with.

The first two images are examples of what I have planned on using. Most of the enemy artwork I have been importing so far has been taken from Shin Megami Tensei games. They tend to be somewhat fiercer looking and tend towards middle-aged.

The second two images are more traditional anime, cute style characters, similar to what has been used in the other tickling RPGs here. These seem to tend towards late-teens, early 20s.

Which style would you guys prefer? Let me know what you think.

If you want me to go with the cuter anime type, I would appreciate suggestions for websites that are sources for it. So far, I have mostly been scrolling through 4Chan and Gelbooru, with limited success. It seems art of attractive males, especially "monster" types, is more difficult to find than females.

Ok, considering you're asking me my tastes...

I like the second type of enemies. And the more they're human, the happier I am! 🙂

This seems like a great concept and game and I look forward to playing this !!!!🙂

Thanks! And I apologize to everyone that I have not been around to keep you updated. I have just been very busy. But I am still working on it.

No problem, I had no connession for about 2 weeks...

Ehy, you should have an old p.m. to answer to... 😉

I fully agree 🙁 I was really looking forward to this... There just isn't a game like this for those of us who like playing out our male ticklee/ler fantasies.

I really hope he's still working on it, or at least that someone carries on the torch of the idea!

Well... there was another game but... did the creator cancel the topic about it?

It was called "Project"... 🙁

There is a possibility that you are still making the game but i have a hunch that you have lost interest in it. Definitely since there isn't any progress pictures and such,maybe i am wrong but nah. Many,including me would really like to see M/M RPG besides M/F,F/F and */F ones,but if you don't feel like it and have better things to do then it's totally alright,no point at making something you don't have an interest in. :euro:

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back