• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is tickling only for young people ?

Geeeeez...this is a great thread and good timing for it. I am 53 and think all of the time about how incredible it would have been to have the forum when I was in my younger years. I had my share of great times with our interest but nothing like it could have been given this incredible tool.

But to answer your question Angelique. One of the reasons I clicked on your name and found this thread was because you appeared to be more in the mature crowd. All of the beautiful young ladies I see on the TMF and their pictures I applaud you for your openness. However, although I am told I am handsome, being 53 I would almost feel like a pervert approaching someone your age.

I agree that we need a section for people over age 45 that still have our interest.

Thanks for the post Angelique. Your legs are beautiful...🙂.

Bill

Geez, I hope it's not for the young only. I'm in my mid-20s, but I won't stay that way forever. Besides, one of the most fun nights I've had was playing with a MILFy friend of mine. n_n

MILF...MILFest? If so, heard of The Phoeniix? Yes, two I's. If not, look 'em up on Myspace.com/www.thephoeniix, and if not still, sorry. Favorite band, lol. I could be their advertising agency. "Anyone heard of The Phoeniix?" my first question to anyone I meet.

Oh, and by the way, I"m oly 19 now, but lemme tell you, I won't stop liking tickling ever. Not even when i'm "old and crotchety". Period.

no way the more mature you get the tickling seems to fade away but for me the older the better

Great Thread!

Angelique, thank you so much for starting this thread. I'm also 40+ and have lived most of my life without a site like this to explore my interests in tickling. I totally agree that it would be nice to have a section for those over a certain age because I would feel more comfortable replying to some of the threads.

At this point in my life, I've been married and divorced. It would be very nice to meet my true match that shared this same interest. Of course, it would have to be much more than a mutual interest in tickling.

age is a number meant to be ignored. Im 40 and I have more friends 20-something than I do my own age.

I am getting ready to turn 37 this month and I am not too old for tickling.Your not either.I think women in the 30s 40s so on are better ticklers anyway and would prefer them to tickle me.For a guy I am very good at tickling.I can tickle more effectively now than when I was 16 to 25.

I'm a woman in my late forties, I've always been into tickling and I am now more than ever. But strangely, I feel a bit overaged for it, as if laughing silly and writhing was much more a matter of young girls.
Strangely, I don't know why, but in the other way, I don't think that it looks weird when the one who tickles is mature.

But anyway, here, and all over the tickling community, I see much more young lers and lees than mature ones.
There is even a french forum, in which they organize tickling gatherings for "young ticklers", forbidden to you if you're more then 26, apparently. Most video companies show only very young girls tickled, and not often a model is over thirty.

So, what do you think ? I assume it's more fun for a guy to tickle a young girl than a mature woman.
Should I have to just forget my fantasy and leave it to the young ?

Hey, I'm 25. I'm not old by any means, but when I get old I'm still going to be just as much if not more of a tickling fan as I am now. Age is but a number. And no matter how old you get, you gotta keep laughing. In your case, laughing and tickling. :cool2:

I'll be turning 22 within a few weeks. I hope to goodness I don't lose my love of tickling, what with becoming so incredibly old... 😛

Gosh I hope not

and from what I have seen here, it seems that there are a lot of older folks still into it. I like to think that I am better now than I was 20 yrs ago when I was a scared 20 yr old. Newly married to a bad man and scared. Man, I knew freaking nothing compared to now.

Now, I get to be me. So do you. Yay for us!

My very first tickle session was with a woman who was 40 at the time. She looked a good ten years younger, but that's beside the point. I say hugs, kisses and tickles for people of all ages.

never give up what you like I am 49 and to meet and tickle you would be great age has no limit on tickling just depends on someones likes and for me the mature woman is lots of fun to tickle and tease.

Never! I am still tickling women of all ages and do not prefer one to another. The only thing I prefer is someone who enjoys it to someone who screams in agony. I just turned 50 and my craving for tickling is just as intense as it ever was. Do not give up your fantasy!

I think tickling makes me feel young, and that's part of the brilliance of it. :redheart:

i don't think you're ever too old for tickling. i mean, i probably shouldn't talk. im 22 and i get tickled all the time, hah. but it's something that'll probably continue to happen to me for years to come, hah. you're fine. 🙂

Yes, tickling is only for young people. That's because young people have smooth skin, so it doesn't run the risk of cutting you so easily. Plus old people are fragile, so you could break off a bone in the process.

You old people should just stick to your Bingo and Matlock.

older women are not that fragile and if tickling is what they enjoy then just adjust the tickling for them and be more gentle and open to there needs older women are much more into the tickling and the attention too they may not be beauty queens anymore but they still love being tickled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back