• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Issues with the TMF website?

Apologies for the extended downtime, folks. There are a number of issues at play here, not the least of which is that the folks who MTP Jeff pays to host the server broke it, and we're currently fighting them to get it fixed. There is no ETA on when it will be back, but rest assured that we are working on it. Believe me, no one (with the possible exception of MTP Jeff) is less happy about this than I am.

Apologies for the extended downtime, folks. There are a number of issues at play here, not the least of which is that the folks who MTP Jeff pays to host the server broke it, and we're currently fighting them to get it fixed. There is no ETA on when it will be back, but rest assured that we are working on it. Believe me, no one (with the possible exception of MTP Jeff) is less happy about this than I am.

Well damn, that sucks. 🙁 Hopefully things will get fixed soon. Until then, TT will be home. 😀

Thank god, TT exists or else a lot of people would probably be going crazy about now. rofl

It's great that this forum is here...it seems like a nice place to hang out!

You're a good dude, Shadow. Thanks for letting us know. For awhile there I was concerned that maybe I'd picked up a severe virus. I'm relieved to see it's not my computer problem, but sorry to understand it's such a big problem.

I hope it all gets resolved for you guys, soon. That's a damn shame for Jeff to pay good money to move to what's supposed to be a better server, just to get shafted by "quality merchandise". :wacko:

On a positive note, it's good to see y'all again. 😀

Is this the classic we did not break it..... oh yes you did thing???
if yes than all my best to you!!!!.

HDS, I really feel for Jeff and the rest of you guys. Sounds like this new server is completely unreliable and shouldn't be dealt with in the future. Just a personal view on the matter. I wish you all the luck in the world.

Thanks for the update, HDS.
I am suffering from withdrawal symptoms, of course. :lol

Something is going on over there. An hour or two ago I was still getting Database Error. Now I'm getting 404 Not Found.

er....not that I would be posting there anyway you understand. Just curious from an engineering standpoint. 🙂

HDS, I really feel for Jeff and the rest of you guys. Sounds like this new server is completely unreliable and shouldn't be dealt with in the future. Just a personal view on the matter. I wish you all the luck in the world.

me to!!.

So glad to see this thread - 'cause I thought an evil "Tickle Witch" put a curse on just my computer lol. Thanks to everyone for the info.

Maybe the TMF being down is a good thing....You wouldnt believe all the work ive gotten done in the past few days...I spend way too much time there......lol

The TMF will slowly be coming back up as your individual ISPs figure out where it was moved. Expect a delay of a few hours to perhaps days; we have no control over this stage. Once you can see the TMF, you're back. =)

Gee, I post only one of my baby pictures and poof!!

Hey, I know a purge when I see/feel one!! J/K I am sorry for all the trouble and appreciate all the effort that has gone into fixing it. Once you get a case of 'Shempitis' it can be a real nyuckerf&$#er to fix. 😉

I did have to use the great god GOOGLE to get access to TMF. That worked just fine as oppossed to just the url. Glad the TMF is back online.

Had problem today couldnt log on after i cleaned computer priform virscn,etc wonder if its erasing my acess files?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back