• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's Aimee's Birthday Month!

picture.php

It's a triquetra. A celtic symbol that has a lot of different meanings. I got it to represent the bond my sisters and I have. We're real close because we pretty much only ever had each other and I damn near raised them. The way I look at it, it kind of looks like a triangle. Three corners. Three sisters.

Get it? Kinda cheesy, but I don't care.

That's cool. I could understand how you would be real close if you had a big part in rasing them. As long as your happy with your tattoos you can have any meaning with them. I want to work on getting some sleeves, but trying to work out everything that I want. Are your sisters getting the tattoo in the same spot or will just have the same tattoo?

That's cool. I could understand how you would be real close if you had a big part in rasing them. As long as your happy with your tattoos you can have any meaning with them. I want to work on getting some sleeves, but trying to work out everything that I want. Are your sisters getting the tattoo in the same spot or will just have the same tattoo?

Yeah, I try to think about my tattoos and have them mean something that will always be important to me such as family or my writing. I have one dumb one, but it can be covered up because it's small.

My sisters are looking to get the same tattoo, but one is getting it behind her ear and the other is going to get it on her foot.

Honestly though, if I could go back in time I don't know that I would have my tattoos be so visible. It's hard enough to get a job these days and it's likely my tattoos hold me back in that area. If they can hire someone with the same skills that is not going to offend the customers or whatever (though I don't think tattoos are offensive unless you have racist, nazi, gang, or sexually explicit ones) that doesn't have tattoos, they are going to do so.

So just think hard about getting sleeves. You may look really cool and get a lot of girls, but it may limit your job choices. At any rate, you can get a half sleeve starting at your shoulder that would be concealed by a short sleeve shirt. At least at first, anyway.

Yeah, I try to think about my tattoos and have them mean something that will always be important to me such as family or my writing. I have one dumb one, but it can be covered up because it's small.

My sisters are looking to get the same tattoo, but one is getting it behind her ear and the other is going to get it on her foot.

Honestly though, if I could go back in time I don't know that I would have my tattoos be so visible. It's hard enough to get a job these days and it's likely my tattoos hold me back in that area. If they can hire someone with the same skills that is not going to offend the customers or whatever (though I don't think tattoos are offensive unless you have racist, nazi, gang, or sexually explicit ones) that doesn't have tattoos, they are going to do so.

So just think hard about getting sleeves. You may look really cool and get a lot of girls, but it may limit your job choices. At any rate, you can get a half sleeve starting at your shoulder that would be concealed by a short sleeve shirt. At least at first, anyway.

Yeah I want my tattoos to have some sort of meaning. I don't want to get a bunch of random ones. At least you can cover up your "dumb one" if you choose. How many tattoos do you have? Where are they?

I can understand how tattoos would hold people back with jobs. I think about that when I want to get some. People want to judge on appearance regardless how skilled the individual might be. I wouldn't be able to get everything at once. I planned on starting towards the top and then see where I go from there. I mainly wanted sleeve tattoos a big piece on my back. I don't have a main job yet, so I need to think about all of that first. For the most part I would have covered tattoos, but if I get full sleeves then I would end up wearing long sleeves probably. Just depends I suppose.

Yeah I want my tattoos to have some sort of meaning. I don't want to get a bunch of random ones. At least you can cover up your "dumb one" if you choose. How many tattoos do you have? Where are they?

I can understand how tattoos would hold people back with jobs. I think about that when I want to get some. People want to judge on appearance regardless how skilled the individual might be. I wouldn't be able to get everything at once. I planned on starting towards the top and then see where I go from there. I mainly wanted sleeve tattoos a big piece on my back. I don't have a main job yet, so I need to think about all of that first. For the most part I would have covered tattoos, but if I get full sleeves then I would end up wearing long sleeves probably. Just depends I suppose.

I have four, including the one you already saw. Here are the other three:

picture.php

This was my first one. It's a druid symbol called an "Awen." It means "Inspiration" and I got it on the hand I write with, hopefully to serve as a bit of a good luck charm. I'm a bit of an aspiring writer, so that's the meaning behind that.

5pr5u9.jpg

This is the "dumb tattoo." I got it one night when I was bored. Me and two of my best guy friends at the time, had all met in 7th grade and we got them to represent that. All of us are interested in tattoos to one degree or another and numbers like 7 and 13 are popular in tattoo culture. In retrospect, of course it was a stupid idea, but it's not like I'm crying over it every night. Usually when someone asks me what it means, I tell them it represents the 7 years I was in jail or the 7 kids I have. Something stupid like that, to laugh about it. When I can think of something better to put in its place, I will. For now, I don't mind it. Though, I've fallen out of touch with the friends. lol

I'll just link to the last one because the image is huge:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/album.php?albumid=532&pictureid=3861

It's a quote from my favorite Shakespeare play, "Hamlet." It says "To thine ownself be true." And I figure it's pretty self-explanatory and something I try to live by. Ironically, after I got it, I found out that the AA program uses the quote a lot. They have it printed on the different color pendants that you receive for being sober 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, etc. My dad has been an alcoholic most of his life and absent for most of mine. He is a little over three years sober and we have a great relationship now. So there's another little meaning behind that piece.

As for your sleeves, I think if you have many visible tattoos, while it's becoming less of a taboo thing in the job place (I had many high school teachers with visible tattoos) it means your skills have to be exceptional. Basically, I feel if you come across an occupation that is very conservative, you need to be so amazing that they have no other choice but to hire you. Yes, you can wear long sleeves, though that may get unbearable in warmer months, and there is special makeup, though it is probably expensive and messy.

If you are already in a steady, reliable position and you don't see yourself leaving, then getting tattoos may not be as big a deal, as long as they aren't on your face or anything. Or perhaps if you have decades of experience in the field and so on.

Your plan seems a good one. To start from the top and get it done piece by piece.

I have four, including the one you already saw. Here are the other three:

picture.php

This was my first one. It's a druid symbol called an "Awen." It means "Inspiration" and I got it on the hand I write with, hopefully to serve as a bit of a good luck charm. I'm a bit of an aspiring writer, so that's the meaning behind that.

5pr5u9.jpg

This is the "dumb tattoo." I got it one night when I was bored. Me and two of my best guy friends at the time, had all met in 7th grade and we got them to represent that. All of us are interested in tattoos to one degree or another and numbers like 7 and 13 are popular in tattoo culture. In retrospect, of course it was a stupid idea, but it's not like I'm crying over it every night. Usually when someone asks me what it means, I tell them it represents the 7 years I was in jail or the 7 kids I have. Something stupid like that, to laugh about it. When I can think of something better to put in its place, I will. For now, I don't mind it. Though, I've fallen out of touch with the friends. lol

I'll just link to the last one because the image is huge:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/album.php?albumid=532&pictureid=3861

It's a quote from my favorite Shakespeare play, "Hamlet." It says "To thine ownself be true." And I figure it's pretty self-explanatory and something I try to live by. Ironically, after I got it, I found out that the AA program uses the quote a lot. They have it printed on the different color pendants that you receive for being sober 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, etc. My dad has been an alcoholic most of his life and absent for most of mine. He is a little over three years sober and we have a great relationship now. So there's another little meaning behind that piece.

As for your sleeves, I think if you have many visible tattoos, while it's becoming less of a taboo thing in the job place (I had many high school teachers with visible tattoos) it means your skills have to be exceptional. Basically, I feel if you come across an occupation that is very conservative, you need to be so amazing that they have no other choice but to hire you. Yes, you can wear long sleeves, though that may get unbearable in warmer months, and there is special makeup, though it is probably expensive and messy.

If you are already in a steady, reliable position and you don't see yourself leaving, then getting tattoos may not be as big a deal, as long as they aren't on your face or anything. Or perhaps if you have decades of experience in the field and so on.

Your plan seems a good one. To start from the top and get it done piece by piece.

I like the first tattoo. Where did you come up with the druid symbol? I can understand that meaning. Good luck with your writing.

That's a good story for that tattoo lol. At least it is small as you said. You can easily turn that into something in the future if you ever choose to. It's also a funny story though. It can go either way. That's a shame you lost contact with those friends though.

I like seeing quotes. I don't know if I would ever get a quote though. That's good that you have a good relationship with your father now. Your tattoo has a little bit of a double meaning then.

I agree about that tattoos not being as taboo anymore, but I feel like it is a little bit still. Definitely not as much as in the past. Like I said I don't have a job job yet. I am getting close to graduating college and then I will go from there. I need another two quarters and I will be set.

Thanks for sharing your tattoos.

I like the first tattoo. Where did you come up with the druid symbol? I can understand that meaning. Good luck with your writing.

That's a good story for that tattoo lol. At least it is small as you said. You can easily turn that into something in the future if you ever choose to. It's also a funny story though. It can go either way. That's a shame you lost contact with those friends though.

I like seeing quotes. I don't know if I would ever get a quote though. That's good that you have a good relationship with your father now. Your tattoo has a little bit of a double meaning then.

I agree about that tattoos not being as taboo anymore, but I feel like it is a little bit still. Definitely not as much as in the past. Like I said I don't have a job job yet. I am getting close to graduating college and then I will go from there. I need another two quarters and I will be set.

Thanks for sharing your tattoos.

No problem.

I did a lot of research on different pagan and celtic symbols before finally choosing the one I did, as far as my first tattoo.

Hopefully, the tattoo things continues to not be seen as such a big deal. Obviously, small cute ones like butterflies are extremely common. Such are tramp stamps, which are easily covered, and so on. But, unfortunately, I think sleeves are still seen as something a gang member or uneducated person would have, which sucks. People are so frick'n narrow-minded.

Like I said, you got a good plan.

No problem.

I did a lot of research on different pagan and celtic symbols before finally choosing the one I did, as far as my first tattoo.

Hopefully, the tattoo things continues to not be seen as such a big deal. Obviously, small cute ones like butterflies are extremely common. Such are tramp stamps, which are easily covered, and so on. But, unfortunately, I think sleeves are still seen as something a gang member or uneducated person would have, which sucks. People are so frick'n narrow-minded.

Like I said, you got a good plan.

That's cool. Where did you find information about pagan and celtic symbols?

I understand what you are saying about it. It's a shame that outside appearance is a big judgment, but in time things should work out. As you said small tattoos are being accepted now and can easily be covered up.

Thanks. I am working on it. Just need to decide on final choices and locations. You only get one shot basically lol. Can't afford much of a mistake. I think I will be good though.

One year and nineteen days until you can be in the hot tub after 10pm.

how did I mess the countdown up? it should be

19 Days

4 Hours

18 Minutes

20 Secs

That's cool. Where did you find information about pagan and celtic symbols?

I understand what you are saying about it. It's a shame that outside appearance is a big judgment, but in time things should work out. As you said small tattoos are being accepted now and can easily be covered up.

Thanks. I am working on it. Just need to decide on final choices and locations. You only get one shot basically lol. Can't afford much of a mistake. I think I will be good though.

This website is cool: http://www.symbols.com/encyclopedia/30/304.html

It's like wikipedia so if you know what you're looking for you can search for it, or click on the "random symbol" button until you find something interesting. I looked on there a bit and then just did a google search for celtic / pagan symbols.

Well it's pretty obvious that what he was implying with the "after 10pm" that you're still not old enough to be without a curfew....and I'm still working on how a hot tub actually works in there....do you own a hot tub?

Well it's pretty obvious that what he was implying with the "after 10pm" that you're still not old enough to be without a curfew....and I'm still working on how a hot tub actually works in there....do you own a hot tub?

Wrong. 😛
It's okay it's an inside joke .. but you can laugh if you want I don't care!

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back