• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just for fun: ticklish outfits

*cough* Starting to get a bit off-topic I think, people. x)

But perhaps the most unexpected clothing item to have this effect on his inner- tickler has been a pair of pink toe socks our Japanese friends gave me...when I put those on, I can guarantee I'm in for it later on! :blush

The toe-socks option really does seem to have a potent effect, even among non-fetishists it seems. I have a few pairs of Injinjis that, while not meant to be "cute and tickle-inducing" (as they're technically performance socks), have turned the eyes of a few friends of mine. One said friend even had the inclination to try tugging and poking at my toes once with 'em on...so I guess that counts? lol

One "ticklish outfit" that I can wear that seems to pique my fiancé's interest is simple: jeans - that is, bare chested, barefoot, just jeans (and whatever is underneath that, lol). Though it's one of the outfits that apparently turns her gears (😉), it leaves not only the feet vulnerable, but everything above the belt as well, which is a feeling of sweet vulnerability, considering the tough and rugged feeling of jeans that can't quite reach up and cover the other spots!

I did have a pair of underwear that said "ticklish" on the bum, but that inspired tickling on a spot that's way too tickly, so I don't dare put em on anymore. I think I threw em out for that very reason lol

I just remembered this: for Halloween a couple of years ago, I was looking for a new costume (my old standbys were destroyed in a basement flood, and wouldn't have fit anyway) & wanted something ridiculous. So I wound up, mostly on a dare, buying a "Sexy Crayon" outfit. It was this see-through, short "dress" with a headband that had your crayon's point on it (I wore it like a wizard hat). The color I chose? "Tickle Me Pink". When you're in a room filled with people, we're all very touchy-feely, and we're drinking? Yeah, a few of my guy friends took that as an invitation. Sadly, the thing ripped the first night I wore it, and the last time I threw it on for laughs, I realized that it didn't fit that well & the entire hem was ripped, making it even LESS of a dress (barely cleared my butt). So I threw it out.

But I thought I'd share, so you could all enjoy that visual. 😛

All of these sound awesome!! 🙂 and pink toe socks? Interesting

*giggle* Glad you approve, Quest24! I've always found that more comfortable clothing makes for more playful interludes ... So while I'm in sandaled high heels outside the home, (Yes, even when wearing the overalls !), it's fun to dress as approachable as possible in the house...in fact I love it when my hubby chases me for some reason or another ( like my taking his socks or because I used a towel to swat him on the butt - giving him a reason for sweet revenge is fun - BUT when I wear the toe socks no incentive is necessary.) I'm a 4 1/2, so he thinks the socks make my feet look small and for some reason, he'll do whatever it takes to hold me down and tickle them! :blush :tickleglomp:

I did have a pair of underwear that said "ticklish" on the bum, but that inspired tickling on a spot that's way too tickly, so I don't dare put em on anymore. I think I threw em out for that very reason lol

THAT is just waaay too cute, Chicag0! I have a couple of T-sorts like that, but have never seen underwear! I can see how that would be rather "dangerous" though!

I have always thought that fetish lines should make socks with the word. "Ticklish" on the bottom....it would be fun and I bet lots if people would love them!

*giggle* Glad you approve, Quest24! I've always found that more comfortable clothing makes for more playful interludes ... So while I'm in sandaled high heels outside the home, (Yes, even when wearing the overalls !), it's fun to dress as approachable as possible in the house...in fact I love it when my hubby chases me for some reason or another ( like my taking his socks or because I used a towel to swat him on the butt - giving him a reason for sweet revenge is fun - BUT when I wear the toe socks no incentive is necessary.) I'm a 4 1/2, so he thinks the socks make my feet look small and for some reason, he'll do whatever it takes to hold me down and tickle them! :blush :tickleglomp:

I like the idea of those overalls 😉 they sound great

I just remembered this: for Halloween a couple of years ago, I was looking for a new costume (my old standbys were destroyed in a basement flood, and wouldn't have fit anyway) & wanted something ridiculous. So I wound up, mostly on a dare, buying a "Sexy Crayon" outfit. It was this see-through, short "dress" with a headband that had your crayon's point on it (I wore it like a wizard hat). The color I chose? "Tickle Me Pink". When you're in a room filled with people, we're all very touchy-feely, and we're drinking? Yeah, a few of my guy friends took that as an invitation. Sadly, the thing ripped the first night I wore it, and the last time I threw it on for laughs, I realized that it didn't fit that well & the entire hem was ripped, making it even LESS of a dress (barely cleared my butt). So I threw it out.

Omg this sounds amazing!! (Though I wish it was a two piece costume 😉 bare midriff showing with the tickle me pink, irresistible )

Awe shame those sound great!!

Omg this sounds amazing!! (Though I wish it was a two piece costume 😉 bare midriff showing with the tickle me pink, irresistible )

The way it was ripping, it probably could've turned into a two piece costume! 😛 I'm fairly certain I got rid of it, though if I go rummaging through my storage boxes and find it, y'all will be the first to know. 😛

The way it was ripping, it probably could've turned into a two piece costume! 😛 I'm fairly certain I got rid of it, though if I go rummaging through my storage boxes and find it, y'all will be the first to know. 😛

Holding you too that 😉 and you know a tickle me pink crayon costume would be perfect as a two piece (though you are definitely inviting lers with it* 😛

Holding you too that 😉 and you know a tickle me pink crayon costume would be perfect as a two piece (though you are definitely inviting lers with it* 😛

I bought it mostly because it was such a ridiculous concept for a costume! A sexy crayon? Seriously? But then I thought, "Hmmm, I wonder if displaying 'Tickle Me Pink' will get me any treats". 😉 I'll have to drag out my storage boxes and see if it's still hanging around.

I bought it mostly because it was such a ridiculous concept for a costume! A sexy crayon? Seriously? But then I thought, "Hmmm, I wonder if displaying 'Tickle Me Pink' will get me any treats". 😉 I'll have to drag out my storage boxes and see if it's still hanging around.

Lol I think you made a good move 🙂 😉

Had I seen you in that costume ... with Tickle Me Pink written on it ... you might as well have been wearing a neon sign ... I would have walked right up ... smiled like a devil and whispered in a deep throaty tone 'careful what you ask for' :wub

Had I seen you in that costume ... with Tickle Me Pink written on it ... you might as well have been wearing a neon sign ... I would have walked right up ... smiled like a devil and whispered in a deep throaty tone 'careful what you ask for' :wub

Be still my heart! :blush Sadly, the costume is no more. I checked my storage boxes, and it's gone. Maybe I should have held onto it, rips and all...

Be still my heart! :blush Sadly, the costume is no more. I checked my storage boxes, and it's gone. Maybe I should have held onto it, rips and all...

Awe what a shame :/ but hey gives you an idea for future reference 😛

Awe what a shame :/ but hey gives you an idea for future reference 😛

Oh, I could always go buy another crayon outfit, if I felt like it. Though I'd need a reason to wear it...and it would probably get me into all sorts of trouble! 😛

Fun outfit I looked up after I saw a YouTube video, Ariana Grande wears ticklish clothing frequently!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 29

fear not .... the costume may be gone but all the delicious tickles still await you ... and will find you no matter what you are wearing .... :wub

Here's a common summer outfit which is just torturous as a ler lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 17
Here's a common summer outfit which is just torturous as a ler lol

Part of me wishes I could pull off the bandeau/open-side tank look when I'm either lounging at home or out & about. Most of me knows that, if I did walk around like that, I'd be teasing any 'lers that might be in the area. Hmmm. 😛

Part of me wishes I could pull off the bandeau/open-side tank look when I'm either lounging at home or out & about. Most of me knows that, if I did walk around like that, I'd be teasing any 'lers that might be in the area. Hmmm. 😛

you tease lers anyway so 😛

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back