• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kayaker273

kayaker273

TMF Regular
Hi everyone. Many of you probably don't know me that well so I would like to share a little bit of who I am with you guys. My name is Todd and I am 32 years old. I have had a foot and tickling fetish all my life and my world changed when I typed in that magical word "Tickling" into the search engine in my early 20's. I have always loved the playfulness of tickling, among other things. It was so awesome when I found out I wasn't alone. I have been a member of the forum for a number of years as a lurker mostly chatting with a few people here and there. It wasn't until recently that I went to my first gathering when my life changed.

Growing up as an only child, I didn't have many friends, let alone people to tickle and be tickled by. I was picked on growing up for my shyness and it has always been a challenge for me. I really missed out on having the physical play and banter of tickling with friends, brothers, and sisters. It has always amazed me to watch others tickle each other and horse around and I wanted so badly to be a part of that.

Through my twenties, I dealt with alot of depression in college and in my first years in the work force and still had a hard time fitting in. It wasn't until last summer that I took the plunge and went to my first gathering. I was so amazed with the friendships and the sense of family in this community. It was so nice to be a part of that, as shy as I am.

Since that first gathering, I have gone to a few other gatherings and munches and I have gotten to know some of you better. I have even tickled and been tickled a few times and I am happier than I have been in a long time as most of you can see from the smile on my face. I have been a little nervous going to all these gatherings and munches, not knowing what to expect but every single time, I have absolutely had a blast. This is such a wonderful community and I am so happy to be a part of it. It has been so interesting to meet the different groups of people in person who are into tickling from around the country. Though I haven't talked much, I do have alot to say and I am excited to get to know everyone better so please be patient while I open up a little more each time.

I can't tell you how excited I am about NEST. I love going to gatherings and munches and this is the big one!!! I can't wait to chat and play with all the people I have met over the past months as well as people I haven't met yet. I have discovered that I am not just a lee but definately a switch and I look forward to tickling and being tickled by the lovely ladies I have met. Lets Play!!! :3poke:

See you all at NEST!!!

Todd

Heya Todd...excellent post! Always nice to see a fellow New Englander. I'm jealous about NEST. Hope you have a great time there!

Hi Todd!! 🙂 It was awesome to meet you at Bella's 🙂 You are definitely quiet, that's for sure, but we got to talk a little here and there, and you are super sweet 🙂 Big props for having the balls to attend your first gathering - and second - and third..😛

See ya at NEST!!

Todd! you totally rock! I loves you! It was fantastic meeting you and getting a chance to get to know you. I hope our friendship continues to grow strong!

*HUGS*

This is late since we met back at Bella's, in November, but you are a great guy, always smiling, and always respectful of everyone. It's good to know you, and good job on the profile.

Todd! you totally rock! I loves you! It was fantastic meeting you and getting a chance to get to know you. I hope our friendship continues to grow strong!

*HUGS*

Aww, Chey! I totally feel the same way. Your awesome hun and I look forward to growing our friendship too! :twohugs:

Very nice profile Todd. Your a nice guy for sure who always has a smile on his face. 🙂

Thanks, that means alot. I'm glad I got a chance to meet you. As I've said before, it's this community that puts a smile on my face. I know I'm a little different but its like you guys get me. Everyone is so nice and I feel like I belong here. I may be shy but I look forward to getting to know everyone better.

This is late since we met back at Bella's, in November, but you are a great guy, always smiling, and always respectful of everyone. It's good to know you, and good job on the profile.

Thanks man, its good to know you too and I look forward to chatting with you next time.

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back