• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kevin Connolly Is Still Freaked Out By Gary Busey's Tickle Attacks On "Entourage" Set

JimBoy

TMF Regular
Kevin Connolly Is Still Freaked Out By Gary Busey's Tickle Attacks On "Entourage" Set

I saw this odd article on today's IMDB news so I figured I post it here...

Connolly Tickled By Busey's "Entourage" Cameo
8 July 2009 9:11 AM, PDT

"Entourage" star Kevin Connolly is still shuddering after a strange day on set with guest star Gary Busey - because the veteran actor kept trying to tickle him in between takes.

Connolly admits he was warned about the 65 year old's "unique" reputation before the actor joined the hit U.S. TV drama for a cameo in 2007.

And the actor still can't shake the humiliating memory of Busey pinning him down in front of cast and crew to tickle him on set.

He remembers, "He's looking at me... and he's like, 'Kevin, you and I are going to play a game called tickle and pee.' I said, 'Gary, please, I'm 33 years old. It's emasculating.'

"He's chasing me around on the set. I'm running away from Gary Busey on my set and Gary Busey is freakishly strong. He caught me ultimately and he tickled me. I felt like I was in fifth grade again."

-IMDB News

I think i'd need to see a shrink if i had gary busey chase me down and tickle me...that's a person i really dont want to share my fetish with...lol

That is seriously disturbing to me. Gary Busey has always been freaky, and this further confirms that fact.

At this point Mr. Connely really only has 2 options. option #1 kill yourself. option #2 KILL GARY BUCEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point Mr. Connely really only has 2 options. option #1 kill yourself. option #2 KILL GARY BUCEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well,it wouldn't be easy to kill Gary Bucey and if he failed he may get an even worse tickling.Maybe he better just avoid the guy lol

Gary Busey is like the anti-Chuck Norris. I think it's great he's still getting acting gigs. My favorite role was him as "Dell" in D.C. Cab! Still, that IS one weird little news-blip...

To me, Tickling is exclusively sexual.
If a Dominant Male ever pinned me down and....Tickled Me....that would be WORSE than Sodomy.
Yeah, I'd rather be raped in the ass by a Man than be Tickled by a Man.
If I was ever Tickle Tortured, by a MAN, in front of public......I would get a gun and kill the 'violator' and kill anyone who didn't help me out of that public humiliation.
When tickling isn't consentual, it IS sexual...and rape.

Last edited:
If a Dominant Male ever pinned me down and....Tickled Me....that would be WORSE than Sodomy.
If I was ever Tickle Tortured, by a MAN, in front of public......I would get a gun and kill the 'violator' and kill anyone who didn't help me out of that public humiliation.

So...you would rather have someone ramming his manhood down your hershey highway, than him tickling your ribs.
If tickling is Sexual or not... i just don't get it.

Gary Busey is like the anti-Chuck Norris. I think it's great he's still getting acting gigs. My favorite role was him as "Dell" in D.C. Cab! Still, that IS one weird little news-blip...
That is... quite disturbing. I'm trying to find a word that describes it more properly, but Gary Busey just keeps staring at me.

WTF?!

Absolutely NOTHING is worse than a guy having something repeatedly jammed in his ass by another guy... (unless you're into such a thing)

Yeah tickled like that would be humiliating to an extent, but it's far better than getting ass raped!

How the heck would you tell your friends this too?

"Oh hey Bob, yeah I let some dude rape me in the ass, just couldn't let him tickle me... since getting violently raped is completely more gentle then a few rib tickles..."

I seriously hope you didn't mean this statement dude.... Jeez! 😀

He's begun to look like a Picasso painting or something...

He has also begun appearing in the nightmares of anyone who has read this thread. As for the dude who said he'd rather get ass raped, I'm gonna guess your wishing you never posted that right about now huh?

well,he can always take it back.In the famous words of Barenaked Ladies '' You can always get it right next time.''

Man...I know some transvestites who'd kill to have a tickle session with Gary Busey now that I've shown them this...

Gary Bussey has actually seemed a bit crazy from what I have saw of him.What he says doesn't make sense sometimes but he is funny.I haven't seen anything where he was scary just odd.

I also just want to add that I heard Mr.Bussey suffered a terrible motor cycle accident that could have gave him some pretty severe brain damage so that could be why he acts so strange and doesn't make sense sometimes.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back