• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kevin Connolly Is Still Freaked Out By Gary Busey's Tickle Attacks On "Entourage" Set

That is freaking hysterical.

Tickle and Pee with Gary Busy. That guy cracks me up.

Wow,it really is a miracle that guy is still standing and doing comedy routines.He was just on the Roast of Larry The Cable Guy and he was also shown on Smoking Gun's World's Dumbest Criminals as the comedians who comment on the videos

Lmao!!!

As a LER , big brother and former (safe)hazing JOCK..this is the funniest and nuttiest thing I have heard in a long time. "Tickle and pee"...LOL!!!!

It's like a sudden child molesters death...who care's and let's move on.
D

It's like a sudden child molesters death...who care's and let's move on.
D

Fool! Dont you ever...EVER disrespect the Busey!!! *turns and begins shining his Gary Busey Statue* DOn't worry my lord...FTMench was just joking...

Izzy likes the Busey guy...she used to have a huge crush on him...

You had a crush on Gary " the craziest man in hollywood " Busey?

Now that you mentioned "Lethal Weapon" Mel Gibson is prolly THEE craziest man in Hollywood.

Gary Bussey is not a molester and he's not dead lol and he's not crazy just strange,touchy feely and different.Oh and the biggest trait he is hilarious

To me, Tickling is exclusively sexual.
If a Dominant Male ever pinned me down and....Tickled Me....that would be WORSE than Sodomy.
Yeah, I'd rather be raped in the ass by a Man than be Tickled by a Man.
If I was ever Tickle Tortured, by a MAN, in front of public......I would get a gun and kill the 'violator' and kill anyone who didn't help me out of that public humiliation.
When tickling isn't consentual, it IS sexual...and rape.

lol great reply

If a Dominant Male ever pinned me down and....Tickled Me....that would be WORSE than Sodomy.
If I was ever Tickle Tortured, by a MAN, in front of public......I would get a gun and kill the 'violator' and kill anyone who didn't help me out of that public humiliation.

That. Is. BULLCRAP!!!

not to him it isn't.I don't understand that but I am a lady so I wouldn't understand a man's feelings on that

I'm writing a M/M story about how Gary Busey, who frequents this site, kidnaps one of the straight men here, a dom jock, and gives him the option of being tickled or being sodomized.

Ohh.. wait, first I need a long bubble bath. 😀

I am trying to get anyone who IMs me in chat talking about it:

[fred_the_punish] hi cat
fred_the_punish has closed his/her private message window.
[Ticklecat2] Oh, hey. Would you rather tickle Gary Busey, or be tickled by Gary Busey?
[Ticklecat2] Ok, but what about this? Gary Busey has you tied up, his penis in your mouth, and he offers you a chance of letting him tickle you, or giving him a blow-job?
fred_the_punish has logged out.
[Ticklecat2] God damn it.

I saw this odd article on today's IMDB news so I figured I post it here...

Connolly Tickled By Busey's "Entourage" Cameo
8 July 2009 9:11 AM, PDT

"Entourage" star Kevin Connolly is still shuddering after a strange day on set with guest star Gary Busey - because the veteran actor kept trying to tickle him in between takes.

Connolly admits he was warned about the 65 year old's "unique" reputation before the actor joined the hit U.S. TV drama for a cameo in 2007.

And the actor still can't shake the humiliating memory of Busey pinning him down in front of cast and crew to tickle him on set.

He remembers, "He's looking at me... and he's like, 'Kevin, you and I are going to play a game called tickle and pee.' I said, 'Gary, please, I'm 33 years old. It's emasculating.'

"He's chasing me around on the set. I'm running away from Gary Busey on my set and Gary Busey is freakishly strong. He caught me ultimately and he tickled me. I felt like I was in fifth grade again."

-IMDB News

LMAO!!!

That is simultaneously one of the sickest and absolutely the funniest thing I've read in weeks. Gary Busey needs to see a shrink but this is still hilarious.

Best reply in the whole thread.

I can't say I'd rather be sodomized than tickled by a man, but I can certainly relate to Rob's revulsion and sense of extreme violation. It's just disturbing on so many levels.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back