• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kidnapped by Rare Hunters (Yu-Gi-Oh! Tickling Comic)

You've definitely got Joey's manner of speaking down really well--I can hear both their voices XD This is awesome-looking forward to it 😉
L
~K

Thank!😀
I'll have the next page up as soon as possible ;p.

Tea is my favorite of the original yugioh characters. I have a crush on her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myBUeTdAdMM

Ghost Nappa: Da FUCK is with...

Ghost Nappa (to Yugi): Your hair..

Ghost Nappa (to Bakura): Your hair...

Ghost Nappa (to Marrick): Your hair...

Ghost Nappa (to Tristan): Your hair...

Ghost Nappa (to Odeon): I like you...

Ghost Nappa (to Duke): Your hair...

Ghost Nappa (to Mai): Your boobs...

Ghost Nappa (to Tea): Your hair...

Ghost Nappa (to Kaiba): Your personality...

Ghost Nappa (sees Mokuba): and...o...OH MY GOD! The rare POKEMON! The SHINY MOKUBA! I have a MASTER BALL with your NAME ON IT!

Page 4 update. ^^
Here's the WIP for page 4.

Attachments

• Tea and Joey's Torture; Page 4.png
    Tea and Joey's Torture; Page 4.png
    566.5 KB · Views: 639
I've been wondering what the progress on this comic has been. Good to see you're still working on it and I can't wait to see more.

Okay, finally here's page 4. Sorry for the wait. Let me know what you think. 🙂

Attachments

• Kidnapped by Rare Hunters (page 4).png
    Kidnapped by Rare Hunters (page 4).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 370
Last edited:
Hey.
TickleTheater put new rules about under-age characters. Basically any under-age characters in erotic or sexual tickling/foot loving situations is prohibited. The characters in this comic aren't really in any kind of sexual situation. It's basically just tickle torture. But the characters are under-age. So can I still post the comic on here as I finish it, or should I post it elsewhere and leave a link?

Realisticly you are technically breaking the rule. But as long as the characters look old enough. They seem to turn a blind eye. So if you don't raise a fuss. No one will notice. But if it really concerns you. Again technically. Simply linking to anything with underage characters would also be against the rules. So it is up to you. I would post it on DA anyway since you are already there. But it is your call.

Aw, they're underage? I didn't know that. But then again, it's been 'quite' a while since I've watched Yu-Gi-Oh. Stopped soon after Marik - or was it Pegasus? I don't know, just been 'quite' a few years since so... they're underage? I thought they were older, being able to amble around, gong wherever they want whenever they want, getting into loads of trouble, trying to settle things out... *shrugs* Meh. Up to you, as hell said.

Realisticly you are technically breaking the rule. But as long as the characters look old enough. They seem to turn a blind eye. So if you don't raise a fuss. No one will notice.

I suggest you all check our recent change in guidelines about characters who are underage or potentially underage here.

In the past, it wasn't so much the staff turning a blind eye to these things, rather we gave the users the benefit of the doubt unless in obvious circumstances, in which case it would be to our discretion as to what to do. Our recent change in rules, however, are in response to past and potential changes to US laws regarding their "definition" of underaged art. Considering the nature of our site, we must now include any and all artwork of under-18 and tickling to be prohibited, regardless of intent or level of sexuality.

Remember that this ruleset simply applies to the posting of said material at this site. You are more than welcome to continue the comic elsewhere, such as dA as was suggested, but the posting of links here to said comic is prohibited as well. I'm sorry - it sucks and it's stupid, I know, but we must do what we must to keep our site in good standings. If you think this change of rules is unfair, I highly suggest that we find ways to stimulate discussion about this sort of stuff with politicians, or at least with those who vote, instead of finding fault with this site.

For future reference on what to do with potentially borderline artwork, keep in mind this bit in the new rules:
In furtherance of this rule, members who post material depicting such a fantasy character who is not unambiguously at least 21, in any erotic or fetish situation, must now include in their post the age of each said character at the time of the depiction. If the character has no definite age, members must state that they believe the character is at least 18. Material that does not conform to these guidelines may be removed by the staff without notice.

Well my main reason for saying it as such and not as well informed of said rules regards an upload of several images recently. Many of which feature the Sailor Moon girls. I expressly mentioned the fact that each of them is regarded as 14 years of age. Yet they still remain. That said i ofcourse see your point. It is just a shame to see good art forced off the site because politics. But that is the way the world works sadly.

I suggest you all check our recent change in guidelines about characters who are underage or potentially underage here.

In the past, it wasn't so much the staff turning a blind eye to these things, rather we gave the users the benefit of the doubt unless in obvious circumstances, in which case it would be to our discretion as to what to do. Our recent change in rules, however, are in response to past and potential changes to US laws regarding their "definition" of underaged art. Considering the nature of our site, we must now include any and all artwork of under-18 and tickling to be prohibited, regardless of intent or level of sexuality.

Remember that this ruleset simply applies to the posting of said material at this site. You are more than welcome to continue the comic elsewhere, such as dA as was suggested, but the posting of links here to said comic is prohibited as well. I'm sorry - it sucks and it's stupid, I know, but we must do what we must to keep our site in good standings. If you think this change of rules is unfair, I highly suggest that we find ways to stimulate discussion about this sort of stuff with politicians, or at least with those who vote, instead of finding fault with this site.

For future reference on what to do with potentially borderline artwork, keep in mind this bit in the new rules:

If I start posted it on Da, could I post updates? Basically not putting a link, but saying new page up? Or is that prohibited?

Well my main reason for saying it as such and not as well informed of said rules regards an upload of several images recently. Many of which feature the Sailor Moon girls. I expressly mentioned the fact that each of them is regarded as 14 years of age. Yet they still remain.

It's often the case that we can't take a look at everything, or that we simply do not know ourselves, in some cases, whether or not the characters are indeed 18 or over. In many cases, we must rely on other members of the site who do know these things to use the "report" feature to help inform us of these posts. It has been in part the fact that members has NOT been helping us out and reporting these - "letting it slide" as it were - that we're making the stating of character ages below 21 mandatory now. But yes, you're right; it shouldn't have to even be this way, but the way the laws are today, we just simply cannot take any chances. Thanks for understanding though.

If I start posted it on Da, could I post updates? Basically not putting a link, but saying new page up? Or is that prohibited?

Hmm...I might have to check in with the others on this, but I personally don't see any problem with that. As long as there's no links or "arrows" pointing to it, there's no real way to place responsibility on TickleTheater as a site. I'll say, go ahead, unless one of the admins says otherwise. 🙂

Fyi to all. I'm not quitting on the comic. I'm going to still work on it but I'm going to start posting the rest on DA. My Da profile is Pedes-Nex for anyone still interested in checking it out.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back