• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimiko tickled, by Umojar

LonelyKimiko

3rd Level Indigo Feather
Heya all 😀 .

This is a picture of me getting tickled, given to me as a Christmas pressie by Umojar. Thanks mister, you rawk! 😀 .

Attachments

• finalkimipic.jpg
    finalkimipic.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 3,444
Oh noes!

I love your siggy by the way RTL 😀 . If only you were.... 😛 .

Oh noes!

I love your siggy by the way RTL 😀 . If only you were.... 😛 .

LOL thanks! I'm working on a photo manipulation to go with it 😀 the avatar was a pressie from my gf hehe :]

Mad props to Umojar for a slammin' art. It has so much cool-factor; the pose of the wizard, that jacket/robe is just the coolest, as is the gauntlet on the right hand. The green flames are an awesome touch. And Kimi is just adorable; you really captured her quite well bro. I find myself drawn towards the facial expression, the little details that make her look so delicate and vulnerable; yet (as always) having a blast with whatever form of torment you can cook up.

Last edited:
Yeah, I love it myself, and it looks very like me too, so good for the realism 😀 .

okay.....okay....okay...

okay.

......still don't get japan....I really don't

5 rounds of applaud out of 5.

That looks freaking awesome! Umojar's methods of tickling are the best. I swear they are. And you're right. It does looks a lot like ya, Kay! n_n

Lots of woots! It's been too long since artwork of you graced this forum. 😉

🙂

Don't want to steal LBH's lines, but it really looks like a labour of love.
Imaginative camera work, effective composition, rich colours and texture.

Could I grow any more jealous, I would turn three darker shades of goblin-green.

:greenstar

WOW!

I am lost for words.

This has got to go along side with some of the best drawings that I have ever seen.

*Is amazed by the greatness of this picture until his eyes pop out*

Aaaaaah! My eyes! O wait...they're still okay....

*Eyes get pecked at by seagulls*

Aaaaaaaaaah! My eyes! No wait, they're still alright...

*Eyes get run over by an 18-wheeler*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! My eyes! No wait, they're alright, just a little squished, I can...

*Eyes get exploded*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

😀 Sorry for that. 😀 But yeah, awesome artwork Umojar!

WHOA! Umo, I swear your stuff gets better every time I see it. That really does look like Kimi! ^___^ that's so awesome. Lurves it!

~K

Holy beJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS. 😵 HDS likes. HDS likes an extraordinarily much. Umojar blows me away again ... *Sails off, exploding a la rtl*

That's pretty high up on things I'd love to see on Christmas XD Unfathomably amazing and cute, Umojar.

Everyone should have a Kimiko to tickle at christmas 😛 . But sadly there's only one, so you'll all have to share!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back