• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimiko tickled, by Umojar

Blood. Entrails. Gore.
Wanton Violence and Senseless Acts of Cruelty.

My money's on Jo Mo.
The man's got attitude, and packs a nasty left jab.

Aww, e-lines are the worst X_x They take forever..what with all the web-budging and...net-murder. *Hops in line anyways*

Very nice pic Umojar. I like it that she is stretched out with her back arched.

Why bother waiting.....

::😛ulls out TMSV....sucks LK into it....speeds off with her all to himself::::

heheheheheh...

Why bother waiting.....

::😛ulls out TMSV....sucks LK into it....speeds off with her all to himself::::

heheheheheh...

*Shoots rocket launcher at Kyhawkeye and grabs tmsv for himself.*

This is a fantastic piece of art. The dark atmosphere is awesome, the arms coming out of and tickling her are incredibly creepy and cool (much much MUCH better than the simple white floating gloves that other artists use), and the girl being tickled is hot. She actually looks like she's been damned to Hell.

Maybe you should continue this and make it a series. Have the arms drag the girl down deeper into Hell and tickle her some more. Not only make her slowly lose her clothing, but also have her tickled by tentacles, bugs, and other demons. You could also make her visibly lose her composure and endurance as the picture set goes on. That would be so cool.

*Lifts megaton weight off and tosses it at Journia*

*roundhouse kicks Koopacooper*

:evilha:

:|

*ninja vanish*

Anyway, I figure I should say something at least remotely on topic. I threw away so many sketches before I came up with that. Making it look like her and have it fit into my style wasn't as easy as expected. Plus, coming up with the composition took a few tries.

@JoeKool- well, I'm busy with too many other things to take on something like that now. That one took long enough, so I'm pretty sure it won't continue. Plus I'd have to make sure Kimi was cool with it before I'd even consider it.

JoeKool said:
Maybe you should continue this and make it a series. Have the arms drag the girl down deeper into Hell and tickle her some more. Not only make her slowly lose her clothing, but also have her tickled by tentacles, bugs, and other demons. You could also make her visibly lose her composure and endurance as the picture set goes on. That would be so cool.

That sounds oddly familiar... >_>

*ahem* Righto...

Weird how that didn't even occur to me right away.

Hehe. Makes sense to me. I have that same sort of reaction sometimes at the suggestion of a request sometimes. I just gotta say "No no no! Too busy! Can't keep up!"

Though I have noticed an odd coincidence. I drew a series in Hell, and even drew myself as a demoness at DA, and suddenly there's quite a bit of interest in the Underworld. Do I shape trends or what? 😉

Rawr 😀 . If I can figure out how to run paypal properly this year, then hopefully we'll have some nice commisions from Umojar 😀 .

Absolutely unbelievable Umo!!!

That must have been an extremely awesome X-Mas present to get from Umojar Kimi 🙂

Your detail and colouring are unrivaled... I bow before thee my liege!

*Dogg bows before Umojar as a sign of the utmost respect.*

*Shoots rocket launcher at Kyhawkeye and grabs tmsv for himself.*

:::self-programmed DNA scan detects foreign protein base combinations....TMSV fires laser cannon on Journia....returns itself to proper owner, itself and ticklish contacts intact::::

ya, Umojar just rawks! it does look just like Kimi and very detailed with great colors, gotta be a fav pic.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back