• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kurchatrivia

Very good. :thumbsup: The correct answer is indeed A) Donald J Cram Kurch has even heard Dr Cram play his guitar and sing. He is pretty good at both. 🙂

Next Question..... (hard one 😛 )

Kurch has noticed that many of Earth's creatures are a lot smarter then we give them credit for. Scientists have found that social insects like ants have more intelligence then they previously thought. What is the nature of this intelligence?

a) It is based on phermones.

b) It is based on lots of communication.

c) It is an experimental driven intelligence of quickly seeing what works and what does not.

d) It is based on lots of sensory input.

Very good. :thumbsup: The correct answer is indeed A) Donald J Cram Kurch has even heard Dr Cram play his guitar and sing. He is pretty good at both. 🙂
Yay! :cheer: I got that one correct! :cheer:
I will guess:
b) It is based on lots of communication.

The correct answer is C) It is an experimental driven intelligence of quickly seeing what works and what does not. Ants it turns out are actually pretty smart even smarter then your average politiican 😛 Maybe we should get one to run for president. 😛

Next Question.....

Kurch's favorite cake is?

a) Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake

b) Strawberry Shortcake

c) Devils Food Cake

d) Angel Food Cake

The correct answer is A) Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake It is available at the Cheesecake Factory. If you have a chance you should try it. It is awesomely yummy. 🙂

Which of the following actors has kurch not met?

a) Van Johnson

b) Arte Johnson

c) Dan Rowan

d) Robert Loggia

The correct answer is D) Robert Loggia I met the top three actors in a tour of NBC Studios when I was very young. Was pretty cool they even talked to all of us.

Next Question.....

Which of the following songs does kurch like to sing most often to his plants and trees?

a) All you Need is Love

b) Pump It Up

c) What A Wonderful World

d) Running Down A Dream

The correct answer is C) What A Wonderful World Always seems like a perfect song while you are helping plants and trees. :wub:

Next Question....

What class of jokes does Kurch frequently tell?

a) Knock Knock Jokes

b) Little Johnny Jokes

c) Walks Into A Bar Jokes

d) Corny Limmericks

The correct answer is C) Walk into a bar jokes

Next Question....

Nature is very beautiful but also can be very brutal. Which one of the following things that kurch witnessed did he find amazing but also quite brutal?

a) A wasp carrying off a live caterpillar.

b) A bird eating a live cockroach.

c) A bird eating a live earthworm.

d) A praying mantis eating a widdle honeybee.

The correct answer is D)A Praying Mantis eating a widdle honeybee It was incredible sight to watch as the Mantis grabbed the widdle bee in an instant and devoured him entirely in about 15 seconds. At the same time I felt so bad for the widdle honeybee because we need all the honeybees we can get.

Next Question......

What branch of Mathematics is very important to Quantum Mechanics but many people may not realize it?

a) Probability Theory

b) Linear Algebra

c) Topology

d) Trigonometry

What branch of Mathematics is very important to Quantum Mechanics but many people may not realize it?

Probability Theory is important, but lots of people DO realize it, so I will go with:

b) Linear Algebra, in particular Hilbert spaces,

which is also important but is not so well known.

Very good. Mils got it right. The correct answer is indeed B) Linear Algebra Probability is of course a well known fact with Quantum mechanics and the Einstein quote of "God does not play dice with the universe".

Next Question....

To understand more about Quantum Mechanics which author is kurch currently reading?

a) Richard Feynman

b) Neils Bohr

c) Neil Degrasse Tyson

d) Carl Sagan

Very good. Mils got it right. The correct answer is indeed B) Linear Algebra Probability is of course a well known fact with Quantum mechanics and the Einstein quote of "God does not play dice with the universe".
Yay! :cheer: I got that one correct. 😀
I will go with:
a) Richard Feynman

The correct answer is indeed A) Richard Feynman Feynman is a expert lecturer on Physics and especially on Quantum Physics.

Next Question sticking on a Quantum theme.....

What feature of Quantum Theory might actually allow super duper computers to be made?

a) wave/particle duality

b) velocity/position uncertainty

c) quantum entanglement

d) quantum electrodynamics

WOW :yowzer: Mils got another one correct. He must be a quantum physicist 😛 The correct answer is indeed C) Quantum Entanglement

Next Question.....

Which of the follwing herbs is best for repelling stray cats?

a) Parsely

b) Sage

c) Thyme

d) Rue

WOW :yowzer: Mils got another one correct. He must be a quantum physicist 😛 The correct answer is indeed C) Quantum Entanglement
:cheer: Yay! I got that correct, too. :cheer:
No, I am not a physicist of any kind but I have read a few math papers on the mathematics behind quantum physics.

I will go with:

Which of the follwing herbs is best for repelling stray cats?
c) Thyme

The correct answer is D)Rue I had not heard of this herb even but is does really keep cats away as it has a really pungent aroma.

Next Question....

What major event happened today in Kurch's Garden.

a) A widdle baby italian cypress tree got transplanted to a bigger pot.

b) More widdle baby kumquat trees sprouted.

c) Mr. Fig Tree produced a bumper crop of figs.

d) A new baby Silk Floss Tree sprouted.

The correct answer is A) A widdle baby italian cypress tree got transplanted. Its is a very big event the widdle tree is 4 years old and really needed a new pot. It can be very traumatic to a tree to be transplanted so I gave it lots of vitamins and hopefully he takes to his new pot. 😀

Next Question.....

Which is the best thing to do to help trees survive the wind?

a) Give them lots of fertilizer

b) Drive lots of stakes into the soil to support the tree.

c) To regular deep watering so the roots go deep and strong.

d) Prune the tree regularly.

The correct answer is C) Do regular deep waterings so the go deep and strong A tree that has a very healthy root system is much harder to blow down then one with a shallow weak root system.

Next Question.....

Kurch's uncle played a deep role in shaping him getting him interested in astronomy and shaping many of his religious beliefs. What did Kurch's uncle do for a living?

a) Carpenter

b) Male Exotic Dancer

c) Silversmith

d) Shoemaker

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back