• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kurchatrivia

The correct answer is indeed B) Allotropy Mils got it right. :happyhop: :D

Next Question....

During his journey with The Armada kurch was asked to join a very special group. What is that group?

a) The Organization Of Male Exotic Dancers

b) The Robotic Admirers Association

c) The Keeper Of Swords

d) Priest Of Ages

The correct answer is D) Priest Of Ages Kurch was taken in as one of the few remaining Priests Of Ages. A very high honor. :D

Next Question..... (hard one)

Who was the first non kurch person to post in The Self Referential Thread?

a) HDS

b) Raichyll

c) Venray

d) Big Jim

The correct answer is indeed C) Venray Mils got it right. :yourock: mils is on a roll. :thumbsup:

Next Question....

When flowers fall from the trees and plants, what does kurch do with them?

a) Take pictures of them.

b) Put them on his compost piles.

c) Feed them to the earthworms.

d) All of the above.

The correct answer is indeed C) Venray Mils got it right. :yourock: mils is on a roll. :thumbsup:
:cheer: Yay! I got another one correct! :cheer:
Venray is also the first TMF member that I ever met in person. His wife was the second.

I will go with:
d) All of the above.

The correct answer is indeed D) All of the above. Mils got it right and is on a roll. :thumbsup:

Next Question....

Kurch has worked with some very corrosive and dangerous materials in his day. Which of these gaseous elements is highly corrosive?

a) Krypton

b) Xenon

c) Fluorine

d) Hydrogen

The correct answer is indeed D) All of the above. Mils got it right and is on a roll. :thumbsup:

Next Question....

Kurch has worked with some very corrosive and dangerous materials in his day. Which of these gaseous elements is highly corrosive?

a) Krypton

b) Xenon

c) Fluorine

d) Hydrogen

c) Fluorine.

The correct answer is indeed C) Fluorine Mils and General Zod got it right. :yourock: :thumbsup:

Next Question....

Fluorine is so reactive it even reacts with some of the noble gases to form compounds. It took a long time before anyone dared to perform the experiment. Why is that?

a) Noble gases are expensive

b) Fluorine is corrosive and difficult to handle

c) The resulting compound could be explosive or very corrosive as well

d) All of the above

Last edited:
The correct answer is D) All of the above. Fluorine is incredibly dangerous to use. The noble gases are not cheap and many of the resulting noble gas fluorine compounds made are explosive. Those chemists were very brave.

Next Question....

Sometimes when demons appear they leave nasty smells around like rotting eggs. Which chemical is responsible for the nasty smell of rotting eggs?

a) Hydrogen Cyanide

b) Hydrogen Sulfide

c) Sulfur Hexafluoride

d) Hydrogen Oxide

The correct answer is indeed B) Hydrogen Sulfide Mils got it right. Many do not know that Hydrogen Sulfide is more poisonous then Hydrogen Cyanide. :eek:

Next Question....

Stinging Nettle is a plant that has many stinging hairs in its leaves. Despite its nasty protection system it is a very useful plant. Why?

a) It is used to guard plant for fences.

b) It is a great source for bio fuels.

c) It is a very useful medicinal herb.

d) It has very pretty flowers.

The correct answer is indeed B) Hydrogen Sulfide Mils got it right. Many do not know that Hydrogen Sulfide is more poisonous then Hydrogen Cyanide. :eek:
:cheer: Yay! I got that one correct!
Iwill go with:

c) It is a very useful medicinal herb.

The correct answer is indeed C) It is a very useful medicinal herb Mils got it right. :yourock:

Next Question....

There is a one celled organism often found in biology labs because it can do photosynthesis. What is the name of that organism?

a) Euglena

b) Biochlorina

c) Chromasts

d) Biodplasts

The correct answer is A) Euglena They are adorable little guys they will swim towards any light source. So you can have a jar that looks half clear and half green :p

Next Question......

Everyone knows plants produce oxygen but these little guys produce about 2/3 of all the oxygen in the world. Which is the widdle plant that does this?

a) Euglena

b) Moss

c) Cyanobacteria (algae)

d) Ferns

The correct answer is indeed C) Cyanobacteria (algae) Mils got it right. YAY. Algae are almost everywhere on earth. They can survive in the most extreme places. No wonder the widdle guys make so much Oxygen.

Next Question....

The song Make It Shine by Quarterflash is one of kurch's favorites. What TV show did he first hear it on?

a) X Files

b) Millennium

c) Star Trek

d) Twilight Zone

The correct answer is indeed C) Cyanobacteria (algae) Mils got it right. YAY. Algae are almost everywhere on earth. They can survive in the most extreme places. No wonder the widdle guys make so much Oxygen.
Yay! :cheer: I got that one correct! :cheer:

I will go with:

a) X Files

The correct answer is B) Millennium Millennium was a great show.

Next Question.....

Millennium is one of kurch's favorite shows. Which of the following is a little known fact of the series?

a) It has been turned into a Opera

b) There is a religious cult based on the series

c) There is a virtual 4th season available online.

d) There is a Xbox game based on the series.

The correct answer is C) There is a virtual 4th season available online. It really finishes off the series very nicely I think. :)

Next Question....

Most forces have particles associated with them. THE THREAD has discovered the particle associated with wuv, what is that particle called?

a) Wuvon

b) Hearticle

c) Cuddlion

d) Hugium

What's New

6/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the biggests selection of tickling videos in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back