• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Lady in Red... From Russia with love (m/f)

Glad you people liked it.
First of all, it's from a Russian forum/site, made by some of its members. That's why I thought I named the thread appropriately, combining the ... aaah, you know what 🙂.
So, apart from posting the good stuff here, I (unfortunately) have nothing to do with it - no reason to hate me for something I didn't participate in 😀
The 'lee's name (or nick) is Arina (for those not familiar with Russian, read that like "Arena").
Good news: there IS a clip, but it requires registering and some activity on the named Forum. It will take some time, but if I'm able, I'll download it and post it here, in the Vidclip or Splits section (dunno the size).

wow!!!!! IS SIMPLY THE PERFECT TICKLING SEQUENCE!!!

from which site come from this sequence!?!? There are olso with socks and shoes remove ???

Thanks, Delta, that's by far one of the best posts I've seen on here IMO. Of course I could be saying that because she's got that kind of Molly Ringwald look going on, which I've always loved. The Russian dude that got to tickle her is one lucky bastard, that's for sure. Thanks again!

Blimey! Fantastic!!! Did those come off a Russian site or were they snapshots from a meet?

"was there?" is the name of the site? I don't think so....

Please tell me the real site...

apolloni said:
"was there?" is the name of the site? I don't think so....

Please tell me the real site...
i was referring to the SOCKS part

-> Apolloni.

Purtroppo non ne ho idea: la modella sembra effettivamente est-europea, ma non ricordo di averla vista in produzioni recenti.

L'unico produttore russo che conosco è Cirkon, ma credevo avessero chiuso qualche anno fa - e la qualità delle loro foto era nettamente inferiore.

Purtroppo hanno rinominato tutti i file; non ho modo di risalire al sito da quelli.
E' possibile che provengano da una collezione privata o commerciale.
Ma in questo caso, dubito che ci diranno l'origine di quelle foto in pubblico.

🙂

Kalamos said:
-> Apolloni.

Purtroppo non ne ho idea: la modella sembra effettivamente est-europea, ma non ricordo di averla vista in produzioni recenti.

L'unico produttore russo che conosco è Cirkon, ma credevo avessero chiuso qualche anno fa - e la qualità delle loro foto era nettamente inferiore.

Purtroppo hanno rinominato tutti i file; non ho modo di risalire al sito da quelli.
E' possibile che provengano da una collezione privata o commerciale.
Ma in questo caso, dubito che ci diranno l'origine di quelle foto in pubblico.

🙂

Ma dovrebbe essere Russa, come l'ho detto. Definitivamente est-europea 🙂
The files are not renamed - they have been posted with their original names.

People, no need to mystify things here. There are reasons why it is better not to mention the address of the Russian forum. Some activities there may be deemed inappropriate by the mods of Tickle Theatre. We all want this place legal and clean, right? No troubling the prohibited producers, right? So, let's keep it that way, OK? The good stuff will be posted here one way or another.

Last edited:
Ho ben ponderato la scelta dell'idioma. 😉
Credo che Apolloni gradirebbe un messaggio privato da parte tua.
Sempre per mantenere il Teatro lindo e pindo. 😀

OMFG that was simply beautifull /cry, she looks so soft and creamy, so white....so redhead /drool..........thanks delta...thanks

What an amazing stuff, delta! Congratulations for finding... and thanks a lot for posting!

You'll find our beautiful ticklee at http://damochka.ru/breast/ - it's a contest and it has nothing to do with tickling or feet. But she's there, so all who liked her should take a look. Her name is Arina Ryabinina, and her nick is *Мечта Идиота*.
She's 8th placed for now. And no, you can't vote for her 🙂

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back