• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Perthro 3: Zoe's revenge on Alice's size 6s (F/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone! Here is a preview for Last Laugh Perthro 3, starring:

Alice: 19, 5'1", size 6
Zoe: 20, 5’9", size 8

"Zoe is the main ticklee in this series, but it doesn’t mean she can't have some fun too, if only for one scene. That's why Alice is face down on the bed, wrists cuffed behind her back, knees bent, ankles locked in the horizontal stocks. After removing Alice's slippers Zoe wastes little time dragging her fingers all over those helpless little feet. Having learned from Alice, Zoe also experiments with licking and sucking her friend's toes."

If you missed the other previews in this series you can get them here:

Last Laugh Perthro 1 preview
Last Laugh Perthro 2 preview

Attachments

Last edited:
Zoe does a Great job of Tickling Alice's feet with her fingers and mouth!!!!
Alice has Very Cute and Yummy looking Feet!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Zoe does a Great job of Tickling Alice's feet with her fingers and mouth!!!!
Alice has Very Cute and Yummy looking Feet!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.
'Yummy' is an over used term to describe feet my friend🙂

What a great helpless position. Nice tender ticklish foot bottoms. Like it.

With the size difference, it would have been funny to see Alice being outmuscled and pinned by Zoe.

With the size difference, it would have been funny to see Alice being outmuscled and pinned by Zoe.

I guess it could have been amusing to watch. Although I'm not too sure about making clips without bondage. It seems to me that it can easily get very chaotic, and if the ticklee struggles and protects herself too much it can interfere with the tickling, making the scene somewhat frustrating to watch. But maybe I'm wrong and Zoe would have been in control enough to do a good job.

Personally I especially like the idea of little Alice dominating big Zoe, even if bondage is required.

loved the foot sucking scene, will you make more foot clips sessions?

loved the foot sucking scene, will you make more foot clips sessions?

You mean clips that don't involve tickling, just feet (basically my "Last Laugh Feet" videos)? I'm afraid not. While I've had some level of success with those in the past, most of the foot series I've released over the last few years haven't sold well enough to cover their production costs, let alone make any profits. It might seem strange, considering that the foot video market is obviously a lot bigger than the tickling one, but somehow my tickling clips are still more successful. They don't all make a lot of money, and some never pay for themselves, just like my foot videos. But overall I have an easier time with tickling stuff. So, I'm very sorry, but I currently don't have any plans to do more foot fetish shoots.

no problem, your stuff is great

you could consider hybrid sessions 🙂 tickling + foot fetish

you could consider hybrid sessions 🙂 tickling + foot fetish

Well, as I explained, my foot clips don't really sell that much anymore. Even if I did both types of scenes during the same shoot (as I've often done in the past) the foot scenes might still not be very successful, making it hard to justify spending precious shoot time on them. See, I usually feel very pressed for time during a shoot, not wanting to keep the models for too long for fear of them becoming bored, impatient or tired, which may have an impact on their ticklishness and/or make them unhappy about their experience. So I prefer to focus on getting as much tickling material as I can.

Besides, one could argue that several of my clips are already tickling-foot hybrids, as they involve licking/sucking of the feet and toes. Like the clip featured in this thread, for instance. Not quite what you have in mind, I know. But the thing is that the models in my foot fetish videos don't usually act like typical foot fetish models anyway, in that they don't act like they're getting off on it. They're more likely to giggle because of a situation that's unusual/funny/silly to them. Those videos aren't really about foot worship per se. So my tickling videos that feature foot licking aren't all that different from my foot fetish videos, I think. I mean aside from the bondage and the ticklish reactions, of course.

I apologize for bumping my own thread, but the sales for this clip have made me interested in getting more feedback about it. Indeed, this clip has sold an unusual number of copies. Well, not really that unusual compared to some of my older clips from few years ago (the market and the overall situation were quite different back then), but it's certainly an impressive performance for a recent clip, especially considering most of my recent series barely cover their productions cost, if even that.

So I'm wondering why this clip, starring Alice as the ticklee, has sold so well. It's sold several copies more than all three of Zoe's clips put together. Alice is arguably cuter than Zoe, and the position she's restrained in seems to be rather popular, but I think Zoe isn't half bad either and is rather unique, and she also finds herself in an intriguing position in her last clip. Zoe is also clearly more ticklish than Alice. So why has Alice's clip fared so much better?

While there are several possible reasons for this, I get the feeling that Alice's physical appearance has a lot to do with it. Which is fine. But examples like this one make me kind of skeptical when I read threads in which most people claim that ticklishness is more important than looks. I mean, I'm sure it's true for some people, but I think that, in practice, the majority tend to favor more attractive models, even if they're somewhat less ticklish. This is something I've noticed with a number of my series. I think it's kind of unfortunate that some of the more ticklish models aren't as popular because they're not quite as pretty as some others, but not really surprising.

Feedback about this issue is welcome.

I just find Zoe's face while she's tickling Alice's feet to be really sexy.

I purchased the full set of the series... but I felt that this scene was probably the best (with the final scene a close second)
Reasons:
- Zoe was having so much fun tickling & tongue-tickling Alice.
- The position Alice was in
- Alice has very pretty feet (although.. they both do) and this position really shows them off.

I reckon that BOTH Alice & Zoe are cute (girl next door types), so I'm not sure I agree with the "more attractive model" theory, but maybe that's just me.

I hope that feedback helps :bubbly:

I think Zoe is reasonably attractive and has nice feet, but nothing beats a cute pair of size 6's, dude. Lol

Based on some of the feedback I got in this thread so far, plus a private message I got, it seems that Zoe's performance/attitude as a tickler/licker has a lot to do with the clip's success. Very interesting. I thought she had done a good job, but I didn't think it would have that much of an impact.

It seems the position is also a significant factor. It is rather neat, as it offers a very good view of the soles while making them very vulnerable, easily accessible by the tickler. Of course, I didn't invent this particular position. Other producers have done it before. This is just my personal variation of the same theme. But it works quite well, I think.

I'd like to use that position more often, but it might be a bit tricky. Thing is, several of the shoots I've been doing over the last year (pretty much all unreleased material) have been somewhat shorter than many of my past series, with fewer scenes. Quite frankly, that's something I'd like to continue doing in the future (assuming I actually do more shoots). Shorter shoots are easier, less tiring for the models, which is not a bad thing at all. And I've come to realize that doing many scenes isn't all that useful. I mean, most customers can only buy so many clips, so if a series has more clips the tendency is for customers to spread their purchases over more clips, each clip selling fewer copies. What happens most of the time is that one or two of the clips get most of the sales while the rest sell very poorly. So it seems I might as well do fewer scenes.

One problem with this is that fewer scenes means less variety. I have to be very selective when it comes to positions. But there are some basic positions that I feel are almost necessary. Despite the positive feedback I often get about the variety of positions I try to feature in my videos, in practice the ones featuring stocks tend to be the most popular in terms of sales, including very basic stuff like sitting in stocks positions. If I work with a team of two models I often feel compelled to do one such scene for each model. If I do a 4-scene shoot that only leaves two more scenes. And if I use those scenes for positions like the one Alice finds herself in, then I can't do any of the other neat things I can do with other apparatus. It turns into an all-stocks series. Which isn't bad, really, as stocks are always popular. But if does mean less variety. Then again, it seems that when I try to vary things I make fewer sales. And like it or not, sales are fairly important. So I'm not too sure what to do.

Anyway, while I still feel that the physical appearance of the models has a lot to do with how popular they are, it does seem that people can have other, more subtle reasons for favoring some clips over others. I wish I had a better understanding of these reasons, though. There are clips/series that I'm especially pleased with that sell rather poorly, while other clips/series that I don't like quite as much turn out to be significantly more successful. I really don't understand my customers sometimes. Then again, people's tastes vary a lot, and it's impossible to please everyone, so I might as well do what I like and hope for the best.

I reckon that BOTH Alice & Zoe are cute (girl next door types), so I'm not sure I agree with the "more attractive model" theory, but maybe that's just me.

I agree that both girls are cute, with pleasant, natural features. But I think Alice has more traditional good looks that have the potential to appeal to more people. Zoe, on the other hand, is clearly more ticklish, which is why I wondered why her three clips didn't do as well as Alice's single clip. Especially considering that Alice has already appeared in a previous series.

So are planning to bring both models back?

I wish, but I don't think it's going to happen. The day we shot the Perthro series it was supposed to be a trio shoot with Scarlett, the model Alice teamed up with for the Last Laugh Wunjo series. Scarlett is a personal favorite of mine, by the way, and while I was happy to get a chance to work with new model Zoe I was disappointed that Scarlett couldn't make it that day, which I only learned when the girls showed up.

After we did the shoot we discussed the possibility of doing another one, this time with Scarlett, and I was pretty confident it was going to happen. Unfortunately, we kind of lost contact. More specifically, I stopped getting feedback from the girls even when I wrote them. I've no idea why. They seemed perfectly happy with their experience with the first two shoots, and they also seemed very interested in doing a third one. So what went wrong? Models can be very fickle and unpredictable, I'm afraid.

In any case, considering I've tried getting in touch with them on a number of occasions without success, not to mention that I think at least one of them doesn't live in the area anymore, I seriously doubt there will be more series with them. That's really too bad. I'd be especially interested in working with Scarlett again, although I'd also be very happy to work with Zoe and Alice.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back