• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lee's - what body part hurts the most after being tickled?

Depends where the tickling was. Armpits if she dug in there for a long time.

Chest, from breathing/laughing so hard. And then depending on which part of my body was tickled, there too. Especially if it was armpits or tummy. Sometimes they can get kind of sore.

I would say my brain hurts most because I went so crazy being tickled :jester:...
but since I went crazy then I don't know...

Also my pride hurts :bwahaha: because I fooled myself into thinking I could handle the session before hand only to be proven wrong...oh so wrong 😀
(what? pride isn't a body part?!?!)

I would say my brain hurts most because I went so crazy being tickled :jester:...
but since I went crazy then I don't know...

Also my pride hurts :bwahaha: because I fooled myself into thinking I could handle the session before hand only to be proven wrong...oh so wrong 😀
(what? pride isn't a body part?!?!)

Lol! That dang pride! :dropem:

It's funny, I really don't feel it for at least 24 hours then my abdomen muscles ache for 3 days! It's a wonderful feeling, not painful, just a cool reminder of how much fun you had the night before. You go over the session again and again in your head and just smile for a few days, I love it!!

abs. i think my abs are actually strengthening from being tickled so much lately.

Shoulders from bondage, or ribs after a visit from the evil doctors we have lurking around here :imouttahe -- however, I consistently describe it as the best hurt EVER. :faint:

My head actually, I tend to get a pretty annoying headache after long enough. Probaly a mixture of the noise I make, the strain as I tense up and the dehydration.

depends on the session really- typically a given that my joints will ache from pulling at bondage..... other than that, depends how hard and how long a place was tickled for.

Really dont know yet what´s that about getting hurt after getting tickled 😉 😉 😉

No one yet sent me near my body limits 🙂

Usually my stomach and legs (excersice ache after laughing and struggling so hard xD) 😛

And a few times: my pride, like myth said...xD Depending on how the session ended ofc 😉

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back