• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Legacy BDSM dungeon?

We are very Excited to bring you the Lees and Lers of Los Angeles, Tickling Community Party!

This is a Social Event/Tickle Party, Designed to bring Lees and Lers together, to meet and socialize, and get to know one another.

Lees and Lers Los Angeles, will host regular Tickle Parties at Legacy BDSM Studios.

Join us for this Party to meet other Tickle Enthusiasts, Lees, Lers, Tickle Models, Tickle Fetishist, and Those Interested in Exploring the Exciting World of Tickling! (Note: Tickle Models will be available for pay to play sessions during the event. Remember to bring your cash!).

All Experience Levels are Welcome to Attend and sign up for future Events!

Be sure to join our group
https://fetlife.com/groups/258397

Myself and others will be there please join us and have some fun

Hi I'm one of the ladies at Legacy (ler) but I know a number of our girls are amazing.

Evie in particular is EXTREMELY ticklish, even the slightest tickle gets her. She's a screamer!

Mia, Chloe, Luna, Alma, Lexie, Eden, Ava, Natalie, and many more are ALLLLLLLL wonderful. ♡
Hi Felicity, do you know Switch Celia? She looks both interesting & beautiful—size 13 feet, a lot of foot to tickle there 🙂

I am curious about the Lees and Lers Party at the Legacy, but I haven't seen any reviews if previous such events. Attending a gathering like that might be fun in ways that are different from a private session, which I've done several times at the old Dominion. Anybody can say what these have been like?

I am curious about the Lees and Lers Party at the Legacy, but I haven't seen any reviews if previous such events. Attending a gathering like that might be fun in ways that are different from a private session, which I've done several times at the old Dominion. Anybody can say what these have been like?
As interesting as it might be to see a number of tickle people in one place, I’m too introverted for this kind of scene. If you do attend, feel free to share info on the ticklees present!

If you haven't been to the Lees and Lers Los Angeles Tickling Community Party yet, this is the perfect opportunity to come check it out!

Saturday October 12th at 5pm!!

Attachments

• project_20240901_1344065-01 (1).jpg
    project_20240901_1344065-01 (1).jpg
    964.7 KB · Views: 19
I am curious about the Lees and Lers Party at the Legacy
Did you make it to the party in late August? If so, I hope you had a great time! If not, there's another one coming up in October -- details are in Natalie's post above mine.

I've attended every one of these Lees and Lers events, and they're always fun. In addition to tickling, they're a good opportunity to meet friendly people in the local community.

Did you make it to the party in late August? If so, I hope you had a great time! If not, there's another one coming up in October -- details are in Natalie's post above mine.

I've attended every one of these Lees and Lers events, and they're always fun. In addition to tickling, they're a good opportunity to meet friendly people in the local community.
i didn't, but I'd like to one of these days. It's a bit of a trek for me from Northern California. Would you mind sharing what the party involved? Were there group scenes? One-on-one's? What was the gender ratio? Were the ladies mostly from Legacy? Is this something I'd want to bring my GF to or go solo?

Were there group scenes? One-on-one's? What was the gender ratio? Were the ladies mostly from Legacy? Is this something I'd want to bring my GF to or go solo?
There weren't "group scenes" in the sense of an "everyone jump right in" free-for-all -- informed consent of everyone involved in playing is essential. But there are definitely scenes involving more than just two participants, so yes, group scenes. And silently watching others' scenes from a respectful distance is also encouraged!

There are many genders represented in attendance, and yes, the majority of the women tend to be Legacy professionals.

If I were you, I would totally bring my girlfriend! I don't personally have a girlfriend, but I usually bring dates to each party and play with them. The event's atmosphere, decor, and bondage furniture create options for scenes that I might not have when I'm playing at my apartment or a different dungeon.

Any info on the ticklishness of Legacy subs/switches? I’m not up for parties but would like to do private sessions there in the near future.

Any info on the ticklishness of Legacy subs/switches?
I don't usually play with pros, so I'm no expert on this topic. But I have played with Switch Evie, and it was, at the time, the best session that I'd had in a year or more. Highly, highly recommended!

At secondhand, I've seen Switch Natalie (who posted above in this thread) get tickled for an extended period of time, and she is a dream -- brilliant and sexy. As for the pro subs currently listed on Legacy's website, if I were to play with any, I'd be inclined toward Mia. She has a firecracker personality and seems, from what I've seen secondhand, to be very ticklish.

But all of that is just my own personal taste. Let us know what you end up doing and how it goes!

I've had the pleasure of ticking Taylor and she is wonderfully ticklish and has a very fun personality! Great person, and amazing ticklee!

Thank you for your replies! Accounts of sessions are really welcome, it helps me decide who to session with in the future. Both Taylor and Evie have beautiful feet, a nice bonus 🙂

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back