• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lers - is there something you wish you do as a ler, but dont?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
'lers: Is there something you wish you did while tickling someone? Your ler weakness?

:juggle:

I wish that I were less merciful... A lot of times in the past I've gotten a girl really going, only to let her off the hook. What is wrong with me?

Make my girlfriend like tickling and tickle her hard and soft until she cries and laughs til she cant breathe! But you can't change the way people feel =[

As a ler, I can say I have passed on many lucrative situations.
For example, I used to work with a very attractive co-worker. One day, before she left to go home, she was changing her shoes. Whilst unlacing, she placed her feet in my lap. How I regret not scooping them up and dancing all across her soles.
But now, we dont want to make a scene XD

Due to health restrictions I am no longer able to tie and tickle my wife. I wish we could still practice bondage with tickling...even though she wasn't a huge fan of being tied and tickled we did engage in the practice on occasion. Those days are over now. What's that they say about all good things?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back