• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lets get it started in here...

usually in a glass with ice thank you, maybe some vodka...lol

gee is everyone going to get me drunk to see what happens??

Looking forward to seeing you again, drink optional, lolol.

Drinks or no drinks, we'll be glad to see everyone. And Pokey...I hope your back holds up this year!!! Are you biking it again?

Drinks or no drinks, we'll be glad to see everyone. And Pokey...I hope your back holds up this year!!! Are you biking it again?

It is doing great, I am not biking it this year so we should have some great weather :facepalm: and I so look forward to seeing you, especially if you are looking the other way!!! 😛 :jumpupanddown: :woot2:

Last edited:
note to self...Turn back when Pokey walks in.

Sounds good! See you in a few days! 😉

woo hoo...hope it is warm enough for my sleeveless shirts, dresses and sandals...

or people to make it warm enough!! :yowzer:

eather, etc.

JPie, I think that anywhere, anytime NEST is there, it's sleeveless shirt weather (thank you, Max). BTW, Mr. Pokey's birthday is Wednesday, so let's give him a special NEST present.:twohugs:

JPie, I think that anywhere, anytime NEST is there, it's sleeveless shirt weather (thank you, Max). BTW, Mr. Pokey's birthday is Wednesday, so let's give him a special NEST present.:twohugs:

Pssst, *whispers* it is also Baldadonis's BD Wed as well. :hello:

Oh I was already aware of pokey's birthday, don't worry we can give him a nice present...all welcome who wants to join me!! hehe

About a decade ago, NEST had 'em visible from Max's roof. Was May back then, too.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back