• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lets Tease TicklishGrl4Lfe!

dancing my fingertips in Ticklishgrr4lfe ribs mercilously as I teasingly whisper in her ear " MY,you are quite ticklish aren;t you?! You poor thing,you are going to be here for a longgggggggggg time :tickle: :tickle:

Good afternoon Ticklishgrl4lfe, now where did we leave that pencil and the eraser?????????????????? :blaugh: :couch:

*I am screaming with laughter as I am tickled on my ribs, neck, hips and legs, and my feet* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHNOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!*

Let's not forget those underarms! *draws feathers across TicklishGrl4Lfe's underarms*

*squeals and laughs as I arch up and squirm around* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHNOOO FEATHERS!

Now, to take this up a notch. *takes a bottle of body lotion, and applies it liberally to your underarms. Discards the feathers, and digs into your underarms with my fingers*

*jerks as you apply the lotion and I immeditaly start screaming with laughter as Knight begins tickling my underarms*

*looks at Kurchy eying my feet and I beg, "Oh, no, Kurchy you wouldn't attack my poor freshly pedicured feet would you??"* :shock:

Well, just how much can two freshly pedicured feet take? I have an idea that we'll play "This little piggie" but nibble rather than use fingers. hmmmmm?

*I look up at Kurchy and Pokey and shudder at the thought of both of them tickling my feet*

this little piggie went to market as I shake the larger toe back and forth

and this little piggy stayed home, home, home, home, home, home 😱

*I pull out a can of whipped cream and put it all over TicklisgGrl4lfe foot. I then begin to to slowly lick it off starting at the eheels and working up to the arches and toes. Everyone now and then I give some nibbles as well*

Hmmmmmmmm what a yummy yummy foot. 😀

I am back and I am going right after your Feet. I take my fingers and Tickle your soles up and down

this little piggy had roast beef adn lets rooooolllllllllthe roast beef so that it vibrates against that middle toe. Hmmm some whipped cream from Kurch, gotta lick that off, mmmmmmmm good

All we need is for TicklishGrl4Lfe to come back and the fun can start :couch:

And this this one had none which means we have more time to nibble away like crazy on that wonderful 4th little toe until we get a lot of little giggles.

*I start screaming with laughter as Angel_2, Kurchy and Pokey triple-team 😱 😱 😱 on my feet*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

*I immediately start squealing and laughing as Angel attacks my ribs without mercy* AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What have we here? :firedevil OHH poor Ticklishgrrl4lfe.it can only get worse as I trace my fingertips lightly and slowly around your neck :dogpile:

*I giggle and laugh as Tickleshotel tickles my neck with her fingers and I try and protect my neck as best as I can* EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back