• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lily vs. Renee - who wins this showdown?

I've always liked Lily myself. I have a scene of her in stocks, with arms overhead and Gia really giving it to her good. Awesome clip!

no doubter!

i've got to go with lily here....everything about her is tops!!!
her bonus scene after the miss ticklish so-cal vid is still one of my faves!

I've bought a lot of Lily's videos and can't say I've been disappointed yet. She's got the best looking feet and the cutest laugh out there. On the other hand I'm not familiar with Renee's work, so I'll admit my bias.

Renee!!!!

If everyone here at the forum as read all or most of my post, then you know I'm going with Renee all the time NO MATTER who the other girl is. In my book it's Renee first always & there is nobody that will take that spot.

Thank You,
LBFT

I love both , but I got this thing for asian women....Lily all the way !

This was a tough decision - but I have to say Renee. Two of my faves!!

I love Renee ... LOVE Renee! She's such a lovely woman & her feet always look so damn scrumptious! *yum!*yum!*yum!*

But , Lily ... :bubbleheart: ooohhh , Lily! :bubbleheart: ... from the very first time I saw her , I was entranced by everything about her. Her extreme ticklishness ... her stunning beauty ... her remarkable feet ... she's just so perfect in every way. She's one of my all-time favorite LEEs & there's really only very few that I'd put on her level.

I just purchased another Lily video (Lily in the Dungeon), which has cemented my love of everything Lily!!!

I just have to say I LOVE Renee!!! There is just something about her that just drives me crazy. I love her laugh and I do believe that she is that ticklish. Girl, if you are faking it, you are good, because I can usually spot the fakers. I could spend hours tickling her everywhere....just teasing her for hours LOL...Thanks for all you do Renee, and don't you dare take yourself away from the camera...I'll watch you every time....pls do more LOL

As I've said before, there is never a bad seat at Lilypaloosa!! She is too hot and cute.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back