• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lily vs. Renee - who wins this showdown?

Lily not ticklish? Are you on crack...?

Are you serious? Let me just reassure you. After having tickled over 500 different women in my lifetime, I can swear upon the good book that both Lily and Renee are ticklish beyond belief. In fact, Lily might be the MOST ticklish girl I have ever had the honor of touching. If you think Lily is faking, then maybe you have been so brainwashed by all the tickling video companies putting out their own special brand (read that: professional models paid well to "fake it"), that maybe you are right...she is not like all of those.

I would not put my personal stamp on any post that I even thought to appear like fake tickling. It pisses me off to see it elsewhere and I sure as sunshine wouldn't be a part of it...this has been my world for 3 decades, and I am the real deal.

Thanks so much for everybody's interest and participation here!
Long live ticklish women!!

Kamiano

That Bianca, also in the Renee photo, isn't too bad either.

Paradise Vision has done some of the best mature tickling AND best Asian tickling (both being captured via "Madame Woo" in Tickle Slaves).

So, no return of Lily? Or Madame Woo?

Lily, only because I root for my own team. Haha. Go Go Go!

Oh yeah, why not a video featuring the two ladies together? That would be awesome. Renee has this nice "mom" quality about her, btw.

This competition is neck and neck...

Getting down to the wire...WHO TAKES THIS RACE?

Lily OR Renee? (really, how can you go wrong?)

www.ticklingparadise.com

Attachments

• Reneestockings.jpg
    Reneestockings.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 982
Renee holds her own with ticklees half her age....

Renee was born ticklish and will stay that way for eternity...

Just to play devil's advocate here, if Renee is "soooooo ticklish," how is it that in her foot worship vids, she does not even flinch and there is not even a hint of a smile as her feet and toes are being suck and licked relentlesly?! I have just mildly ticklish feet and stuff like that drives me insane, especially toe sucking. Not to stir any shit here, maybe it's the born sceptic in me, but i'm just sayin......

Renee definitely gets my vote too, she looks like Susan Sarandon to me and I have always wanted to tickle her. Renee if you see this post and are interested let me know. I would love to tickle you sometime....

TicklesFemales

make a new video of Lily and Renee tickling each other and then tickled side by side at the same time :rotate:

Renee's ticklish feet...

Renee is genuinely ticklish and does in fact laugh when her feet are touched, whether by feather, hand, or mouth. If you are familiar with being tickled, it makes a HUGE difference what is happening to you and your surroundings. If you are restrained with absolutely no chance of escape, and you cannot see your tickler doing things to you, it definitely heightens the experience. If you are facing a person, unrestrained, knowing and seeing what they are doing to you (licking you with the flat of their tongue), it still tickles the very sensitive, but not as much, sorry to say.
So, decide for yourself...

Kamiano

Lily, but I'm biased. Lol. I love Asians. 😛 Why do you ask? Is Lily making a comeback? Lol

In all my years of doing and watching videos, Renee has blown my mind. I guess the "mature woman being tickled" thing is what did it for me. Since I was used to seeing younger girls getting tickled almost everywhere and finally seeing the "mom next door" getting it sold me on Paradise Vision. I dont usually admit this, but Ive spilled many a load watching that one where she comes in the garage and he wants her to try out the new tickling contraption. First the nylons, then the barefeet. I lost it. And there is another one, forgot if it was Renee, but when the guy tickled the girl for the A in the class. Oh MAN the memories. Kamiano keep doing what you do. You have some good work in my collection. As for Lily, well my weakness is for Asians, and I loved seeing her tickled. But Ill have to lean for Renee until there is a Renee vs.Lily video available.

Thanks for all the flattery...It takes people of quality to recognize quality...

You want to know who was around when we broke onto the scene? Many "pro" companies like FM Concepts (who had smokin' hot girls but rarely had even one who was ticklish) and Harmony (closer, but still no cigar), and several REAL people who are legends in this arena, like Kujman for one, and ANA and ANDRE. These people are the genuine article and put out material on the market, not because they had to, but because they wanted to. They were driven to produce material that they themselves would want to see. I am a huge fan of Ana and Andre and many, many years ago corresponded with Ana, who is about as sweet as a person as you could ever talk to, besides being an incredibly attractive and unbelievably ticklish female ticklee (harder to find than you might think, trust me...). I think Andre is a very lucky guy to not only have had Ana at his fingertips but a slew of beautiful exotic women as well, and you know what? He deserves it because he is a really nice guy. Thank you for your nice words, and the same back to you. You are one of the few producers of material out there that actually has this fetish burning deep inside and doesn't settle for subpar material.

Kamiano
www.ticklingparadise2.com

Renee is my favorite. love her feet and her laugh drives me wild.Ever since I saw her in "super bowl tickle" years ago I love seeing this woman being tickled.The first mature woman I saw tickled THE reason I love seeing mature women tickled senseless. Renee Renee Renee

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back