• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Los Angeles tickle Munch!

SugarSoaker

But I bet you want to 🫶
Hi all! I’ll be in LA for work next month and would love to put together a small munch! I know there’s a great munch / play party / community scene out there and would love to meet some more of y’all!

When: Thursday, July 11 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm (flexible - come anytime)
Where: Los Angeles Ale Works
12918 cerise ave
Hawthorne
Who: YOU! If you’re local, 21+, into tickling and follow the general social standards of a munch (socialization only, do not touch people. Do not tickle people. Do not make us look weird.)

I will be in Phillies gear (Phillies vs. dodgers game that night what a kinkydink) and have some inconspicuous feather gear at the table.
Can’t wait! PM me with any questions!

Last edited:
SugarSoaker is a genuine East Coast legend, y'all. Let's give her a warm West Coast welcome!

Looking forward to July 11

Giddy af that someone called me a legend haha. Lower your bar 😉

Hi all! I’ll be in LA for work next month and would love to put together a small munch! I know there’s a great munch / play party / community scene out there and would love to meet some more of y’all!

When: Thursday, July 11 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm (flexible - come anytime)
Where: Los Angeles Ale Works
12918 cerise ave
Hawthorne
Who: YOU! If you’re local, 21+, into tickling and follow the general social standards of a munch (socialization only, do not touch people. Do not tickle people. Do not make us look weird.)

I will be in Phillies gear (Phillies vs. dodgers game that night what a kinkydink) and have some inconspicuous feather gear at the table.
Can’t wait! PM me with any questions!
Just curious, what is a "munch"? And why do they need to be 21? Is it because drinking is involved?

Just curious, what is a "munch"? And why do they need to be 21? Is it because drinking is involved?
A munch is a general term for kinkster get together in a vanilla setting.
You can be at the venue if you’re under 21 (I think?) but the drinking age is 21 and I don’t want to be responsible for someone under 21 attempting, so I prefer a 21+ crowd. I’ve also gone munches at bars where they’ve had it at 18+, but 18-20 year olds were carded and turned away and I don’t want that to happen, so 21+ is my preference when I host.

You can be at the venue if you’re under 21 (I think?) but the drinking age is 21 and I don’t want to be responsible for someone under 21 attempting, so I prefer a 21+ crowd. I’ve also gone munches at bars where they’ve had it at 18+, but 18-20 year olds were carded and turned away and I don’t want that to happen, so 21+ is my preference when I host.
Here is a good write up!: https://zippermagazine.com/what-is-a-munch/

Oh okay thank you!

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back