• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lost clips that are no longer for sale

Interstellar

What are your white whales of lost tickle clips? And what do you think the ethical factors of exchanging clips that you're no longer able to pay for legally are?

For me personally, I pretty much would love to get all the Tickle Intensive/PleasuresOfTheSole videos featuring the Asian model Jazmin, since I'm basically in love with the one clip available online - even though not any images of her other videos seem to have survived (even on the lesser legal side of the internet) ((If anyone happens to have them, let me know))

Too many tbh. Anton Videos had this amazing clip called Housewife Ransom, I used to have it but lost it in a hard drive crash.
I'd love to get my hands on some of the older Ebony Ticklers clips.
The legendary Powla upperbody clip.
There was also one called Arpita Upperbody by Tickle Trouble.

Too many to count.....

So even though the clip is no longer available for sale, the producer of said clip still owns the right to it. Therefore, from a legal standpoint, it's still considered piracy and illegal to share clips that you can no longer buy. That being said the chances of getting caught, will probably be slim especially if you're sharing stuff privately. I can understand the frustration of losing a clip you can no longer purchase. My best advice is if you see a clip you want to buy, buy it ASAP cause you never know when a store will randomly shut down.

So even though the clip is no longer available for sale, the producer of said clip still owns the right to it. Therefore, from a legal standpoint, it's still considered piracy and illegal to share clips that you can no longer buy. That being said the chances of getting caught, will probably be slim especially if you're sharing stuff privately. I can understand the frustration of losing a clip you can no longer purchase. My best advice is if you see a clip you want to buy, buy it ASAP cause you never know when a store will randomly shut down.

Now more so than ever because I've noticed MANY classic studios with rare clips at C4S shutting down in the past few months.

TickleTown and TMJ Productions jump out to me immediately. I loved both of their content. Definitely nowadays if you see a clip that you like, you gotta buy it. Because you never know when a store is gonna close. Especially older stores. They can go at anytime without any warning. And when a store closes, all the clips go with em. Usually for good. Unless you find some clips floating around out there on the internet. But a specific clip, the odds are not good.

Hell, there are clips that are gone forever from stores that are still up. Remember Laura from SimplyTickling? Well while SimplyTickling is still up, there are a bunch of clips that people will never get to see again. Laura left years ago, and decided that she didn't want the clips featuring her to be up anymore. All of her clips were removed, and now she owns the copyright to them. She did some great clips with Tori, clips with Alexandra, and clips with Jordana Leigh that looked pretty hot. The threads on TMF are still up, and I think the sample images are still visible. But sadly, if you didn't purchase the clips while they were up at the store, you're completely out of luck.

Well we just lost 2 of my favorite under the radar clip stores. Tickle Heaven with Katie being one of my favorite laughs of all time. Also Southern Atmosphere is no longer active😩

There is a video from The Laugher (I believe that is the producers name) called Becky Suffers. I have only seen one small clip of it and have heard that there is or was a full clip somewhere that has gone the way of Sasquatch. I’ve always wanted to see the whole video because I really like how ticklish her feet appeared to be.

The girl I'd pay to see was known as Smiley Robin. At five-three and one hundred-one pounds, she was a petite thing with a strong throaty laugh. She posted only on mygirlfund, and did all of three videos of which I am aware. Just one is available on the web.

Perhaps some of you remember Simply Tickling before it changed format. I still have a couple of those videos. The intimacy and sensuality of those two ordinary people makes these videos the Mayan art of our shared interest.

As a producer I absolutely agree with the simple adage - if you see something you want you need to pay for it. As BBGuy pointed out, some companies can close at any time and they typically don't leave the content up for sale once they make the decision to completely close down. Each have their reasons but I think the current ethical environment, technology, life, morals and values all tie into it.

"Infectious Laughter" and "Tiger by the Toes" from The Hard Limit. Upperbody and feet tickling clips with Sasha Foxx. That store just closed within the past few weeks. The previews are amazing and I really wanted the full clips but just never got around to buying them before they closed up.

why do we lose clips we paid for because the store closes on C4S? im missing roughly 40 clips!!!!from at least 3 producers. Recently lost every download on my phone too, broke an unwritten party rule of getting to close to the Pool and paid the price. I was over 300 clips on C4S 😔 and some of the best ones are gone forever.

And now, every pre-2010 video from Tickle Abuse is wiped from their store....truly an end to an era.
Damn, that sucks. So much content with classic models with Carmen, Nina, Meghan, Remi, Theresa, and Brooke. Now gone forever.

It's not just TickleAbuse. I looked at some other stores, and all of their pre-2010 content looks like it's been removed.

When you sort the clips and start with the oldest, the farthest it'll go back is 1/1/10.

It's not just TickleAbuse. I looked at some other stores, and all of their pre-2010 content looks like it's been removed.

When you sort the clips and start with the oldest, the farthest it'll go back is 1/1/10.
Not just that, as a bellybutton fan, you might have noticed that a LOT of the older belly tickling content that involved rare girl-next-door models has just disappeared. So the best time to buy rare clips is now, provided you can find them.

Not just that, as a bellybutton fan, you might have noticed that a LOT of the older belly tickling content that involved rare girl-next-door models has just disappeared. So the best time to buy rare clips is now, provided you can find them.
Navel Adventures was one my favorite stores. It was more bellybutton play than belly tickling, but it was loaded with girl next door types. He had some bigger name models come through like Constance and Veve Lane, but basically everyone else was a girl-next-door model. I saw the other day that his store was totally gone. He updated a few weeks ago after a couple-year hiatus, and I thought he was gonna start posting regularly again. Something's going on.

But getting back to the tickle stores, if you go to Tickle Torture, everything with Kristin is gone. Legendary girl-next-door, amazing southern accent, and a bellybutton was severely ticklish.

You go to ZenTickling, the early content with Foxy Roxy (when she was paired with Amber York) it's all gone.

You go to Tickling-Handjobs-Female Orgasm, still referred to by many as 'RealTickling', all of their classics are gone. That includes everything with the absolute legends that are Kristin Lea and Priscilla James.

So many great clips that newer people who get into tickling will never ever get to see.

Navel Adventures was one my favorite stores. It was more bellybutton play than belly tickling, but it was loaded with girl next door types. He had some bigger name models come through like Constance and Veve Lane, but basically everyone else was a girl-next-door model. I saw the other day that his store was totally gone. He updated a few weeks ago after a couple-year hiatus, and I thought he was gonna start posting regularly again. Something's going on.

But getting back to the tickle stores, if you go to Tickle Torture, everything with Kristin is gone. Legendary girl-next-door, amazing southern accent, and a bellybutton was severely ticklish.

You go to ZenTickling, the early content with Foxy Roxy (when she was paired with Amber York) it's all gone.

You go to Tickling-Handjobs-Female Orgasm, still referred to by many as 'RealTickling', all of their classics are gone. That includes everything with the absolute legends that are Kristin Lea and Priscilla James.

So many great clips that newer people who get into tickling will never ever get to see.
OH! I JUST saw that his store is gone too. My favourite clip of his was the nurse navel play thing. He didn't try to intentionally tickle her but she felt ticklish.

Last edited:
OH! I JUST saw that his store is gone too. My favourite clip of the nurse navel play thing. He didn't try to intentionally tickle her but she felt ticklish.
He had a couple nurses come in. But I'm assuming you're talking about the one who didn't actually give her name, and was just named "The Nurse". I loved her figure. I also loved his regulars like Shell, Beck, and Kat. Dude converted all three, and a couple times they brought friends of theirs in to partake. Hell, Kat brought in her sister.

My absolute all-time favorite was Kristen, and I wish she came in more often. Sadly, she just visited once.

What are your white whales of lost tickle clips? And what do you think the ethical factors of exchanging clips that you're no longer able to pay for legally are?

For me personally, I pretty much would love to get all the Tickle Intensive/PleasuresOfTheSole videos featuring the Asian model Jazmin, since I'm basically in love with the one clip available online - even though not any images of her other videos seem to have survived (even on the lesser legal side of the internet) ((If anyone happens to have them, let me know))
Good question. I have the same issue with TickleCentral clips..

Good question. I have the same issue with TickleCentral clips..
TickleCentral was amazing but he always had the same script for every single one of clips. So his clips stopped surprising you. You just knew what was coming.

Last edited:
TickleCentral was amazing but he always had the same script for every single of clips. So his clips stopped surprising you. You just knew what was coming.
The clips that he himself participated in were nearly completely unwatchable for me. Not only did he talk way too much, but he was always so all up in the video that it was almost impossible to focus on the girl getting tickled.

The clips that he himself participated in were nearly completely unwatchable for me. Not only did he talk way too much, but he was always so all up in the video that it was almost impossible to focus on the girl getting tickled.
Yea, his bondage positions and models of choice could have made his store one of the most legendary but his camera angles and the rest of it somehow made it fall short.

I still love his "Tickle Interrogation" clips with Christina Carter and Wednesday. I haven't seen those clips in almost 7 years.

Johnjo had some clips from a lady called Amanda. Incredible clips of perfect feet, and one of the sexiest laughs ever! Sadly no longer available. Just have to move on though!

Johnjo had some clips from a lady called Amanda. Incredible clips of perfect feet, and one of the sexiest laughs ever! Sadly no longer available. Just have to move on though!
What was this studio called and when were these clips released?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back