• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lost clips that are no longer for sale

Silvercherry her turn, silvercherry beth tickles veronika and silvercherry tickled/teased/drained where beth tickles a guy

All lost

Some of yaqis too where hes on the receiving end
The one where Beth tickles Veronika is gone but I tried something that someone mentioned in another thread.

If you go to Silvercherry's store the oldest clip you'll find is 1/5/10. But if you do a google search for "clips4sale silvercherry tickle clips veronika" you'll find some results going back to 2004.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/82/1568032/veronika
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/82/1939200/veronika-cant-fight-it
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/82/2052/veronikas-ticklish-feet
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/82/2472/intensified

So some of the clips that we thought were gone might not be. Same thing works with other stores and don't forget check to see if there's a higher quality remastered version first.

Stuck in the Stocks as a studio. Off Clips4sale. Off gumroad. Also Absolutely Tickled had some great stuff. Just gone.

There was an old school Catalina L'Amour clip (likely FM concepts) where she's tickled in a yellow top and nylons in the stocks that seems to have vanished from the Internet. Can't even track down a screenshot anymore.

And of course there's all the girl next door models who requested to have their clips removed due to piracy/harassment/people seeking them out online. The 2nd run of LOL ended abruptly due to pirates.

I can think of a few others but there was this really cute redhead on Tickle Intensive named Tara that immediately comes to mind. All her clips were removed from the store. Went to buy more of her stuff and it was gone. Attaching a pic because this thread could use some lol.
Yea, she was called Giggly Ticklish Tara. I used to have her clips but lost them all. Her reactions were amazing.

Are any clips with Mistress Xeena still around? She done quite a few f/m ones

TickleTown and TMJ Productions jump out to me immediately. I loved both of their content. Definitely nowadays if you see a clip that you like, you gotta buy it. Because you never know when a store is gonna close. Especially older stores. They can go at anytime without any warning. And when a store closes, all the clips go with em. Usually for good. Unless you find some clips floating around out there on the internet. But a specific clip, the odds are not good.

Hell, there are clips that are gone forever from stores that are still up. Remember Laura from SimplyTickling? Well while SimplyTickling is still up, there are a bunch of clips that people will never get to see again. Laura left years ago, and decided that she didn't want the clips featuring her to be up anymore. All of her clips were removed, and now she owns the copyright to them. She did some great clips with Tori, clips with Alexandra, and clips with Jordana Leigh that looked pretty hot. The threads on TMF are still up, and I think the sample images are still visible. But sadly, if you didn't purchase the clips while they were up at the store, you're completely out of luck.
Tickletown is still selling his content.

What about some Tickle Japan or Duga M/F videos that can no longer be found anywhere?
The funny thing is that I lost a collection of their videos on a disk before I was able to share it somewhere.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back