• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Love/Hate Spot or Spots

BlackDragonScar

TMF Master
Now not to sure how many people have a ticklish spot that they love and hate
at the same time. So I'm wondering do you have a spot like that? I know mine are my feet and sides. Both are badly ticklish, feet so bad I can't scratch them and flinch when people go near em. So whats your spot?

I'm actually in a similar case with my feet. I hate it whenever I get an itch on my foot because if I scratch it, it's going to tickle...at least I like getting tickled there. Silver Linings.

Frickin thighs and knees. I can literally hold still and take a good ticklin' until you get there and I just flip out. On the one hand I like having a spot that drives me nuts...but on the other it's kind of torture :lol

~K

Armpits. Taking a tickle there even in the slightest will never be voluntary, whether I want it or not. Y'know that saying, "If you tickle me, don't hold me responsible for your injuries"? That certainly applies. xD Not even the simple snap-the-arms-down tactic - I will literally rip some limbs off. D:<

...but I absolutely crave it. xD Go figure.

right sadly I doo too, I find myself wanting my feet tickled...secretly I hate it, but secretly I want it. if that makes sense

Someone who I understands!! Or worse when you get bit and its on the ball. Drives me nuts

I definitely understand.^^

For me, it's my arches that get it the worst. It's a constant battle not to move my foot away from my hand when an itch needs to be scratched.

It's a constant battle not to move my foot away from my hand when an itch needs to be scratched.

Have you tried the edges/corners of furniture? The lazy person's method of bottom-of-foot scratching might help that ticklish quandary of yours. 😉

Hmm, I'd say feet and a certain spot on stomach. Whenever my feet get itchy, I can't scratch them without tickling them a bit. Same for that spot on my stomach, but it's especially sensitive so it gets itchy for about half an hour after I put on a shirt.

Hmm, I'd say feet and a certain spot on stomach. Whenever my feet get itchy, I can't scratch them without tickling them a bit. Same for that spot on my stomach, but it's especially sensitive so it gets itchy for about half an hour after I put on a shirt.

I'll remember that next time we talk.

Always good to know...

worst spot is the sole of my feet, and neck area, being mainly ler i don't get tickled often, from the ler perspective, for me its what spot sends the lee into uncontrolled fits of laughter.

My wife is ticklish all over and once the tickling breaks her down she is literally ticklish all over her body as well as the hot spots like her feet and sides and tummy. She says for her being tickled is 49% unbearable and 51% pleasure so the love/hate aspect is truly there. When she thrashes to get away from the tickling it is genuine but it also is turning her on ( as well as me).

I misunderstood the title of this topic, so I'm glad I read the responses first. I just straight up love having my armpits tickled, and I don't know why - makes me all kinds of gooey.

Anyway, a spot I both love and also kind of go apeshit? Well, bluntly, I have one spot like that that springs to mind, and it's between my legs. >_>

Senshi - I do believe that is a spot quite a few share. haha

I'm like Dalek mentioned, you tickle at your own risk with me because I have a jerk/flail reaction so it usually ends with me crying... but not from the laughter haha. I have in fact punched/elbowed right in sensitive bits and when they went down *I* was the one that started crying. I felt so terrible!

There's certain areas I get the chill bump ticklish tingles that works out great with no flailing, but if anyone other than Caliburn touches it actually makes my muscles lock up in pain. :c

One area though I'm super weak at is my knees. It's so intense it REALLY hurts. In recent years I've been able to just jolt and yelp but as a teen it would actually hurt so bad I would be in agony for hours. 🙁

Most of my ticklish-without-pain spots aren't places anyone aside from Cal should touch anyway. So I'm safe. 😉

I misunderstood the title of this topic, so I'm glad I read the responses first.

Oh Senshi! Why would you ever hate a dalmatian?? It's all about the love for those spots, never the hate! D:

Mm, I know a pair of friends through Jenna who are apparently "ticklish to the point of pain" as well - both due to excruciatingly sensitive skin (though I wonder if they react more positively to gentle feather-tickles?). It's certainly pure hate for them. However, I'm sure for most who can actually (physically) tolerate tickling, the "I HATE IT!!" probably has more of that "...I kinda like it, hehe..." deep down that they won't dare to admit. 😛

Smyslov, that's the absolute perfect ratio for love/hate - lucky couple! 😀

Senshi - I do believe that is a spot quite a few share. haha

I'm like Dalek mentioned, you tickle at your own risk with me because I have a jerk/flail reaction so it usually ends with me crying... but not from the laughter haha. I have in fact punched/elbowed right in sensitive bits and when they went down *I* was the one that started crying. I felt so terrible!

There's certain areas I get the chill bump ticklish tingles that works out great with no flailing, but if anyone other than Caliburn touches it actually makes my muscles lock up in pain. :c

One area though I'm super weak at is my knees. It's so intense it REALLY hurts. In recent years I've been able to just jolt and yelp but as a teen it would actually hurt so bad I would be in agony for hours. 🙁

Most of my ticklish-without-pain spots aren't places anyone aside from Cal should touch anyway. So I'm safe. 😉

^ tickle her suited up in rubber and have chocolate available to help her feel better.

Apparently my neck is also ticklish and it's not painful-ticklish, I just curl up into a giggle ball. Success! I found a love spot. Haha

^ tickle her suited up in rubber and have chocolate available to help her feel better.

:cry Sounds about right lol!

Cant stand my feet being tickled, its torture!
As for love, well there's a couple of places...

Hate my feet being tickled. Its easily my worst spot but its not as enjoyable. Takes the right touch.

Love my hips, sides and stomach being teased though.

Hate it when the ler targets my abdomen. It's like he is fixing to make me wet myself. Another brutal spot for me is the navel.
Everywhere else is good with the right touch 😉.

Hate it when the ler targets my abdomen. It's like he is fixing to make me wet myself. Another brutal spot for me is the navel.
Everywhere else is good with the right touch 😉.

Hahaha can relate to this totally 😀 Though I take care not to drink too much water before a session. But must agree when my belly is getting tickled I simply lose track of where I am. What makes me crazier is I tend to stay still when this happens, which means the ler can do a very perfect job of tickling one of my most ticklish areas.

Another spot is my underarms- which are even more ticklish than my belly which just require a feather to be touching in them to tickle- the feather does not even have to move.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back