• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Love/Hate Spot or Spots

Hahaha can relate to this totally 😀 Though I take care not to drink too much water before a session. But must agree when my belly is getting tickled I simply lose track of where I am. What makes me crazier is I tend to stay still when this happens, which means the ler can do a very perfect job of tickling one of my most ticklish areas.

Another spot is my underarms- which are even more ticklish than my belly which just require a feather to be touching in them to tickle- the feather does not even have to move.

I really appreciate it when the tickling is so overwhelming, the body just shuts down and forgets to struggle. It really makes my job so much easier!

I really appreciate it when the tickling is so overwhelming, the body just shuts down and forgets to struggle. It really makes my job so much easier!

Maybe, but i think the struggle is one of the things that the ticklee put on the session, along with the laugh and the response to tickle talk if there is. Maybe it's easier to tickle a body which doesn't move, but, isn't it a little bored? Like playing in easy mode a game you've already won in hard :/

For some reason the fronts of my hips are ticklish almost to the point of displeasure... almost.

My lower back...if my hubby squeezes just right, I will just fall apart into immediate desperate tears and laughter....I'm ticklish everywhere, but usually I can still struggle...but THAT spot makes me absolutely ineffective and helpless!

My lower back...if my hubby squeezes just right, I will just fall apart into immediate desperate tears and laughter....I'm ticklish everywhere, but usually I can still struggle...but THAT spot makes me absolutely ineffective and helpless!

lower back to destroy TL gotcha. Won't use it a lot 😉 maybe

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back