• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Love to tickle but not have a fetish?

CuteJill143

TMF Expert
I was at a party Friday night and this girl was saying how she loves it when a guys ticklish and thinks its so cute to tickle them. A guy I had been hangin' with not from TMF loves tickling me like crazy also. He said he always loved it but no fetish..hmmm?!??!?!?. Are there all different levels of liking tickling? Lets make a tickle scale lol! I guess as long as somebody likes tickling me, It works for me either way! might be easier telling someone who likes it about me one day in the near future!

HaHa Choose your place on my little scale everybody!

10 - Fetishist!
9- Love it and gets me excited!
8- Love it a lot! its fun!
7- I like making someone scream and squirm
6- It can be fun to a certain extent
5-There's only so much of tickling I can take!!!
4- Its ok
3- So/ So
2- It sucks for the person being tickling
1- I Freaking hate it so much!

I'd go with a 9 personally, but that whole "excited" part is pretty damn selective. If it's just me and a girl I'm attracted to in a private flirty hang out, then yeah, the excitement comes in, but it can also just be plain fun for me as both a lee or a ler.

In a general sense, I've met a few people who claim to love being tickled or tickling others, and I have no idea if they have a fetish or not cuz I never had the balls to pursue the line of questioning related to figuring it out. However, I would say that if a person finds someone's laugh to be attractive, or their smile, or they just generally like seeing people happy, an enjoyment of tickling would only be a natural progression of the feeling. But then again, its 2am and I'm tired, so what do I know?

-Chris

I suspect the word fetish throws a lot of people off!

It's actually defined as something sexual but for some people
tickling is not sexual at all but I don't caught up in the word.
I just enjoy it for all it is!

I'd say I bounce back and forth between a 7 and a 10. It all depends on my mood.

I do agree that there are lots of people out there who just enjoy tickling someone or being tickled, with no real fetish at all. It's interesting to see the different ways people feel about tickling.

I have to say a 10. I really can't see a difference between a 9 or 10 so i'll stick with a 10. :milestone:

Don

I'd say I was a 10 on the scale. Though I think psychologists have a scale more like 1 - 4 or 1 - 6.

Of course there are differences between just liking something and having a fetish. I define 'fetish' as a special thing or action that is a sexual turn on. If you like something, it is not a fetish. I like nice shoes, but they definitely don't turn me on! 🙂

Most people probably fall short of the definition of what a Fetish actually entails. The HAVING to have it be a part of every sexual enounter for you to be able to enjoy it.

It is not about the sex for me but I definately love tickling

Serendipity is right about the word "fetish." I tend to be anal about words, being a former newspaper copy editor, but the thing is, loaded words like fetish do elicit differing, usually strong reactions. Here's a good test for lers: If you see a woman/man someplace, and you wonder if she's ticklish within 30 seconds, you have a fetish at some level. For lees: I'm not a lee, but from those I've known, the psychology involves the desire to be stimulated by touch. Some enjoy the chaos of not knowing where the fingers will go next, while others enjoy surrendering to the intensity of the sensations.

"I'd say I bounce back and forth between a 7 and a 10. It all depends on my mood."

Well said Laffy Daffy...I have my moods with it myself

I suspect the word fetish throws a lot of people off!

It's actually defined as something sexual but for some people
tickling is not sexual at all but I don't caught up in the word.
I just enjoy it for all it is!

Well said =) I love seeing everybodys' opinion but Miss Serendipity..everything about it i can enjoy as well =) We just enjoy it..end of story!:dogpile:

It can be a fun foreplay with the right person, but that hasn't been the
case for me in a long, long time.

Right now, tickling is part of my D/s relationship with another straight
female, so it's purely for (her) fun and (my) hell. 🙂

On this scale, I'd be an 8 or 9...the 9 coming when it's with Drew and we're doing more than just goofing around.

I'd say I rate a 9 on your scale, Jill. I say this defining FETISH as something unusual but necessary for sexual arousal. I can still get it on with a girl if I don't tickle her or even if she :eeew:is not ticklish.

I'd say its an 8 or a 9 for me. Its mostly a playful rather than sexual activity for me.

When I'm being tickled; 10, 9.

When I've been being tickled for a prolonged period of time; 10, 9 and 1. 😀

10!

This is usually the case with alot of women I have had the pleasure of playing with; including my lovely Lamashtu. They love tickling and occasionally being tickled; but its not sexual for them.

I have pretty much had the fetish since I was born; that being said, its incredibly sexual. At certain points the pleasure of tickling a lovely woman is so intense that it can ultimately can replace the sexual release. Other times the pleasure is in it's evolution to an unbelievable sex scene.

Both roads are always more than welcome in my eyes 😀

- The Emperor

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back