• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F asian

brpy1

This is some kind of documentary or preview video I think. All the dialog is in an asian language I don't know (my best guess would be Japanese, but what do i know :umm: ) The amount of tickling is not great, it has various announcers talking, but what is there is great in my opinion. The last woman has a shot of her belly quivering b/c of the tickling she just received. Anyway, it's all upperbody, w/ a little bit of thighs thrown in. Some of the women are topless, so be warned.

The video runs 1:10 and is 27.7MB overall. It's an mpg.

Attachments

and the pics

Attachments

• slantP1.jpg
    slantP1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 390
  • slantP2.jpg
    slantP2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 377
  • slantP3.jpg
    slantP3.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 217
  • slantP4.jpg
    slantP4.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 639
  • slantP5.jpg
    slantP5.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 173
Don't work for me !!!
What shoul I do ?
I've tried erasing the *.zip and join with hacha but don't work !
I've tried unzipping all files but there's an error (Error in zip structure) !

It doesn't work.

Not to mention the idea that the files are named "slant tickling" is racist and messed up. I certainly hope YOU didnt name them that.

Hi brpy,
Thanks for the post, I always love a challenge although most members here don't. Next time please use WinRAR to compress and split. You can create an executable so everyone can see it. For all of you frustrated tickling fans out there I will repost this making a self extracting WinRaR file. If you couldn't get this to work I'll make it easier for you. That would be much easier than explaining how I did it. Lets just say you have to rename unzip and reassemble. This will also save brpy a lot of time in posting the instructions which are so complicated he will surely get blasted for them.
Here's my post and brpy you did it again. I don't have time to repost reflexes if I see complaints maybe I can do it tonight. http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=12100
Cheers Thebordmanv

Last edited:
Sorry if the title offended people, it's what it was called when I downloaded it. Never really pondered what the title meant.

As for the clips: I'm on a mac, so producing a WinRar file will be difficult to say the least.

Don't delete the zip extension, the files are zipped so they need to be unzipped. I used gzip to zip the files. It's a widely available, standard compression tool and I assumed that others could unzip them. If you're having trouble unzipping the files, try changing the extension from zip to .gz . I would have posted them w/ that extension but it's not an approved format.

Good luck.

Hi, I have downloaded complete files and has been join,... really everithing is OK but since I allready have it, I just erase it. But the files works, there's no problem with that, good effort 😎

didn't work, I might not have the right fomat of player for this. Hacha appears when i extract but it won't join the files togeather. I was looking forward to it too. try posting the files in a different formate, wav, rar, rm or something

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back