• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F Shannon Elizabeth foot tickled

profx85

2nd Level Red Feather
Here is some pics I came across of Shannon Elizabeth getting her foot tickled on the tonight show

Shannon+Elizabeth.jpg

Shannon+Elizabeth2.jpg

Shannon+Elizabeth3.jpg

Shannon+Elizabeth4.jpg

Shannon+Elizabeth5.jpg

Shannon+Elizabeth6.jpg

Holy Cow!!!

What a great set of pictures man!! When was this screened?? Did he actually tickle her feet?? How did this all start on the Tonight Show??

Tonight Show

I didnt watch it but read about it somewhere on the net.
Jay got Enrique to accept he had a foot fetish.Then all of a sudden the girl took her shoe off and put her foot on Enrique`s lap but I dont think there was any tickling.I also saw pics of Natalie Portman getting her feet tickled on David Letterman`s,also it mentioned that they had tickled Jessica Alba`s feet on Lettermans also.:tickle:

I bet Jay's also got a foot (and maybe even a tickling) fetish--remember when he tickled Heather Locklear's foot? I gotta be a late-night host one of these days... 😀

Where can I find pictures or video clips of Natalie Portman and Jessica Alba being tickled on Letterman? Someone post it!

Re: Tonight Show

sanlucas66 said:
I didnt watch it but read about it somewhere on the net.
Jay got Enrique to accept he had a foot fetish.Then all of a sudden the girl took her shoe off and put her foot on Enrique`s lap but I dont think there was any tickling.I also saw pics of Natalie Portman getting her feet tickled on David Letterman`s,also it mentioned that they had tickled Jessica Alba`s feet on Lettermans also.:tickle:

Whoa, time to squelch this rumor before it becomes an urban tickling legend 🙂

Those are fakes I did on TickleTown several months back. The folks on the mousepad thought they were real too. They didn't really happen, just photoshopped. And I am working on some Alba ones for the site in the coming year. Better late than never I guess.

But again, didn't really happen, sorry to rain on some parades :blush:

These are awesome pics by the way profx 😎

...sure?

Are you sure? I think this happened indeed, I've read about it in a leno-forum also. But unfortunately, he definately didn't tickle her, he was only massaging er foot. Sorry 🙁

Last edited:
You Rascal Oblesklk

You really had me going with those fakes!!!
Thats why I checked every trancript from every one of her visits and couldnt find a mention of it.
My hat off to you MASTER!!!:bowing:

Stunning, absolutely stunning. Shannon has always had pretty feet in my opinion, and she looks like loads of fun to tickle. these photos have made my day. Hats off to you man.

Re: You Rascal Oblesklk

sanlucas66 said:
You really had me going with those fakes!!!
Thats why I checked every trancript from every one of her visits and couldnt find a mention of it.
My hat off to you MASTER!!!:bowing:

Well thanks, I do appreciate it 😎

Even though I feel bad that you looked in vain for those listings. But we'll keep hoping it will happen for real someday.

In the meantime, I've gotten a few email requests to repost some of those Natalie pics, and I've done so in the following threads:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=23256
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=23257

Not sure about Jessica Alba, but I saw the Leno show with Shannon and Enrico. He mentions a foot fetish and she takes off her boot and puts her foot in his lap. After he massages it, she pulls her foot away quick as maybe the massage was beginning to tickle.
This scene got a lot of mention in the mainstream lists back in Sept./Oct. 2002.

Drew😉

Hey Profx 85 have you got the clip of this super-scene?!
Or is it available anywhere?
Long life to Enrique!!!😀

Re: ???

The_New_One said:
I am REALLY confused now!
Follow this link (http://www.abstracts.net/enrique-iglesias/2001-11.html) and go down to november 3rd at the bottom of the page. This show did really happen! If not, then your fakes are absolutely godlike and you fooled even non-tickleforum-members with them! 🙂
TNO

I probably wasn't clear enough on my first post 🙂 I get into an awful hurry sometimes...

The Shannon Elizabeth scene did happen. The pics on this thread are real vidcaps, posted genorously by profx.

The Natalie Portman/Jessica Alba tickling scenes did NOT happen. Those are fakes.

Erikvarg said:
Hey Profx 85 have you got the clip of this super-scene?!
Or is it available anywhere?
Long life to Enrique!!!😀

No I do not have a clip to go with these pics, and I don't know if there is a clip available anywhere for this scene. If I come across one I will post it.

OBLESKLK

what version of PhotoShop did you use to do those fakes ??
A home version or a mega-bucks Professional version ?

Whatever version, your manipulation produced simply superb results. Kudos.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back